eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5089

Showing Featured 18805

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

John Lott says:
2014-10-15 18:24:08

Thank you so much for doing this. My daughter took advantage of this a few years ago and now we are using it for my soon. Thanks.

Deborah Fortner-Beat says:
2014-10-13 20:49:21

THANK YOU! This has been a huge blessing to our 3 high schoolers in preparing for their testing. We just received results for our twins who are in their senior year and in all but one area they tested at a college level with scores that were predominately above the national scores. Again, thank you!

Laura Pope says:
2014-09-30 22:35:54

You guys ROCK! Thanks so much for sponsoring this SAT and ACT prep program!- An Air Force Veteran

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

scott van beek says:
2014-08-27 08:06:20

Having served multiple combat tours in the Middle East, making a difference is at the core of what I do. I applaud your efforts to do the same. Philanthropy is great, but teaching someone how to fish for themselves is much better than simply providing fish for today's meal. Rewarding those who strive to better themselves has exponential impact. I often hear the phrase,"Thank you for your service", and I in turn say the same to you. Thank you for YOUR service.

Dawn Bordenave says:
2014-08-18 18:53:43

Thanks for the great offer. i've been using the program since 2007.

Linda Schulze says:
2014-08-06 17:55:15

thanks so much!you guys rock!

Susan Cousino says:
2014-08-05 21:47:25

So appreciate the help these products have given us in the past year.....thank you!

michael clinton says:
2014-07-29 20:52:16

As a retired service member, I'd like to thank every person that contributes to this. Providing this service for us and our kids is priceless. Without your help and support I would not be able to afford this software for my kids. It greatly helped my oldest daughter get into college. She now has her degree in Biology. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kimberly King says:
2014-07-22 08:41:28

Thank you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. What a wonderful gift you are giving the children of our world.

Karen Ott says:
2014-07-17 09:37:19

I've used this product for my 5 daughters. Four have done very well on their tests because of this product, that's why I purchased it again for the fifth daughter. Thank you.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

Sheriee Bowman says:
2014-06-14 11:02:00

As a single mother, I would not have been able to afford to provide these great tools to my son without your generosity. Thank you for helping to give students the resources they need to succeed!

Kelli Blackmon says:
2014-06-04 08:44:00

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a huge, HUGE, benefit to my family and I just can't thank you enough! THANK YOU!

Michael Callaway says:
2014-05-19 18:57:23

THANKS!!! One future biologist? CHECK. One future engineer who wants to work with prosthetic patients? CHECK. Couldn't have done it without you!

Stepehn Davis says:
2014-05-15 07:05:41

We really appreciate your sponsorship program. Without sponsors like you families like us would never be able to put in front of our children the future of college and a better future. I am retired Air Force and had several health issues wipe out our retirement fund and ended up in bankruptcy having to repay 100% back. I never know if I will have enough money for the next plate of food or enough gas to drive the 40 mile round trip from work. You are a Godsend to our family and we bless you all.

Ryan Gross says:
2014-05-06 21:11:46

Your sponsorship helps children all across the country prepare for college entrance tests to enable them to have a chance to go to school. Not every child is going to have the opportunity to have a sport pay for their schooling or their career. Thank you for giving back to the "average" kids that simply want to grow up to be doctors and computer geeks.

Larry Bell says:
2014-05-05 09:39:38

Great product and it has help children to improve scores greatly.

Judy Rhodes says:
2014-04-28 10:16:04

This program has been a great help to our family. We celebrated the graduations of two of our homeschool graduates last year, a daughter from The Ohio State University and a son from Texas A

JOSEPH TRETTER says:
2014-04-15 08:32:57

I LOVE YOU.

Gayla Herrington says:
2014-04-08 08:28:40

Thank you so much, this will go a long way in helping the low-income, first-generation students in our TRiO Talent Search program to succeed.

Cynthia Copp says:
2014-03-27 12:46:33

Thank you for giving our future leaders of tomorrow a chance. There are children here in Hawaii whose parents struggle to support the household and would not otherwise be able to afford tools for their kids to get their scores where colleges would even look at them. God Bless you folks for what you do. Many Mahalos, that is thank you very much. I will share with the local HS Soccer Team and Track Team and others.

Cliff Shablom says:
2014-11-12 10:05:58

Thanks for your generosity. I am a U S Army Soldier and ordered this for my children. This will certainly take a lot of stress and worry about if they are prepared for the SAT and ACT.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

Karen Frazier says:
2014-10-14 19:04:16

This is a wonderful product that has so helped my 2 older kids and I hope the same for the next 3 kiddos. Thanks for making it so affordable!

Jenni Osborne says:
2014-10-11 10:29:47

Thank you for your support and generosity! Our second child using this program and we are sure it will help, again

Lisa Nelson says:
2014-09-30 16:03:56

My daughter is preparing to take the SAT for the second time very soon, in hopes of earning a higher score. I have researched several educational companies in my hometown to tutor her however, as a single parent, I cannot afford to pay well over $1500 for ten two-hour period of instruction.I was so excited when I saw the headline on MOAA with this offer. I would like to thank all sponsors for making this educational tool possible. Though the $50.00 was not in my budget (selected the premium kit), I know it is money well spent.L. NelsonCharleston, SC

Michael Kicinski says:
2014-09-04 06:55:39

Thank you! This has helped 3 of our children already and 3 more are in line! Thank you for sponsoring a great college test prep program that makes it easy for our children to prepare and study while making it very affordable to use!

Stephanie Swisher says:
2014-08-19 19:32:47

Thank you for supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors! These children of America's fallen military deserve to be supported by the country that their father's died trying to protect. People like you are helping to make that support happen! My daughter will be going to college so that she has the best start possible to her adult life. This was her father's dream and it will come true! Thank you!!!!

Tamar Landin says:
2014-08-07 17:43:12

My name is Zane Landin, and I am a Boy Scout in Troop 200 in Chino, California. I am 16 years old and working on completing my Eagle Scout ranking. I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. It is through your generosity that I am able to receive this SAT/ACT program. Thank you for believing in and supporting the Boy Scout program. All of you have been an integral part in ensuring that education is

Bobbi Taunton says:
2014-08-06 15:23:21

I appreciate any help financially our family can get. The response time to my emailed questions was phenominal and greatly appreciated! Thanks and God bless everyone involved with this program!

Kelly MacQueen says:
2014-07-30 08:50:14

Thank you! So excited to see what all is available here to help my son prepare for the SAT! I cannot tell you enough how appreciative I am of the value of this program!

Rhesa Cantu says:
2014-07-23 08:42:48

Thank you soooo much! I am active duty in the U.S. Navy, a full time student, and a full time mom. All I want is to be a Navy nurse and getting this SAT over with will help me get there! thank you!!!

Charla Almeida says:
2014-07-21 04:07:22

thanks for believing in us and seeing our need so clearly!

Mary McDonald says:
2014-07-08 04:10:05

What a gift to our children, this is needed so much, especially in Dodea where some schools don't offer any Test prep classes or anything related for students. Thank you for thoughtfulness and for caring about kids' futures!

Jesse Smith Jr says:
2014-06-15 19:01:14

Great I love it!!!

James Tolley says:
2014-06-04 20:51:40

Dear Sponsors,As a service member serving abroad and many times spent away from my family, your donation is vital in helping my children prepare for their future. As I am unable to tutor and teach my children while I am away on deployments, the ACT/SAT prep packages can help fill the gap. With my greatest sincerity I thank you!James TolleyCPT, SFUS Army"De Oppresso Liber"

Marlin Davis says:
2014-05-23 09:55:02

So happy that someone has a general interest in the well being of the kids. Awesome program!

Teri Dickinson says:
2014-05-17 10:08:56

This is one of 2 programs I purchased for my daughter; one was utterly worthless, but this one was great! I give my daughter credit for diligently studying, motivating herself to succeed, and maintaining a 3.96 GPA. I thank the partners for their generous financial contributions to Power Prep. I paid $114 to give her access to this program and she scored a 32 on the ACT - which earned $16,600 worth of scholarships. I am renewing the one year subscription so my son will also have access to this program. Thank you for working WITH us! Your kindness is very much appreciated.HSLDA member, Teri

Kay Watson says:
2014-05-07 10:57:34

Thank you so much for your generous donation! My children have benefited greatly from this resource, which has prepared them to take both the ACT and SAT tests. Their success on these tests have provided them with significant scholarships, which have enabled them to attend college! Thank you, again. Kay Watson

Tricia Coates says:
2014-05-05 13:11:16

Thanks so much. The opportunity for my son to study and practice before taking the SAT is a truly valuable gift. He has dyslexia and test anxiety so the ability to practice, practice, practice is a tremendous help. Your contributions really make a difference.

Grant Koehler says:
2014-05-02 16:57:31

I am a combat medic in an airborne infantry unit with a love of treating patients and goals of the Ivy League and medical school. Your donations are helping me to reach these goals and continue to help patients.-Thank You

Miranda Robertson Dale says:
2014-04-16 14:34:49

I think this is a great gift to families who want their children to go to college but have to make a choice between food and shelter or child doing well on a test.

Janice Trent says:
2014-04-13 10:23:44

This is one of the most valuable Beneplace offers available.

Michael Sekeet says:
2014-03-31 15:07:12

Thank you for your generous support of the US Military members and our military families. Although from the outside looking in it appears that military families have many resources at hand to support us, there are also gaps in resources due to the sacrifices that the servicemember and thier families make and the uniqueness of what we do. All too often those that have not served discount or do not understand that. This is a most appreciated resource for my family. Thank you for your support!

Lisa McCann says:
2014-03-26 06:52:09

Thank you for providing this opportunity to students. Though my son is only a freshman, this program has already helped my son score better on tests and has increased his confidence in test taking. That in itself is a great advantage to him. Blessings to each of you!

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.