eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 19545 |  Submit

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5170

Showing Featured 19545

Carissa Carisse says:
2015-07-01 15:27:24

Thank you so much. My daughter used the SAT course and her score went up 220 points. She now qualifies for a State scholarship and she can go to the college she was accepted to.

Peyton Grant says:
2015-06-08 10:11:29

Your sponsorship means so much to our family in allowing our son this opportunity to prepare for his test. We all want to see our kids succeed and this is just another tool that has been given to us to make that happen. Every little bit helps and it's through the generosity of programs like this that we are able to come together to better our future generations. Thank you from our Navy Family for your support.

TOMMY CABALLERO says:
2015-06-02 09:09:53

I searched SAT classes (both brick and mortar, and online) and they don't come cheap. eKnowledge has saved me a generous amount through your sponsorship. I will let my fellow veterans and their dependents how to avail of this great program!

David Ellis says:
2015-05-29 13:02:42

My sincere thanks to you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. As a result, my family can afford the exam prep program that will help keep my brain sharp and improving over the summer, increase my SAT/ACT scores, and help me fulfill my goal of attending the USAF Academy starting June 2016 in the Class of 2020.Sincerely, Brad Ellis (son of AFA life member David Ellis)

Charlene Plaag says:
2015-05-07 09:09:23

Thank you so much! I used this with my oldest child 4 years ago. This product is so much more superior to other ACT preps. May it return to you many times over!

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Nathaniel Cable says:
2015-04-07 10:09:31

Thank you so much for covering the prep courses for me. I have been out of school for 11 years now and these study courses will help me get back in the flow of general education class work. I know that once I complete these courses, I will be able to ace the SAT/ACT and be accepted into the US Navy Officer Program. The site is great and the support of eKnowledge and the NFL is out of this world. Thank you so much.

Pamela Kendall says:
2015-03-27 13:40:55

THANK YOU So much!! My husband is a 100% service disabled veteran and things like this are so very very appreciated. My son is trying to go to UCLA or University of San Francisco and all the help he can get to get accepted is so appreciated!! THANK YOU eKnowlege and NFL Players!!!!!!! (Go Niners!) :)

Jason Hill says:
2015-03-12 06:53:00

Thank you so much for investing in the future of our student athletes. We live in a area where the poverty level is high. Our kids need ways to further their education and cannot do it without programs like this that promote success. Education is the key to breaking the cycle. Vincent High School thanks you!

Douglas Adams says:
2015-02-28 14:44:11

THANKS!I now have given this through the years to my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter.

Tiffany Wayland says:
2015-02-15 21:08:47

This program has been an enormous asset for both of my students, comprising a majority of their test prep. Thank you so much for your sponsorship.

Eddrena Barr says:
2015-02-06 12:08:31

When I stumbled upon this offer in my Army Reserve building, I thought it was a GOD sent opportunity. I immediately sought guidance from the point of contact to obtain the program for my daughters who are looking to enter college in the next year. Thank you for your generous contribution which will enable my children to gain a competitive advantage when taking the SAT/ACT. Please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated and afford many children the opportunity to excel on these standardized tests. GOD Bless You and Thanks Bunches!!! MAJ Barr, US Army

Ian Springer says:
2015-01-30 09:36:38

Thank you SO much! Without the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project, I would not have been able to get SAT prep training for my son. He is a club soccer player and honor roll student however,he needs help with standardized test taking skills. It grieved my heart that I just couldn't afford the SAT prep classes. Now we can with eKnowledge and it's even better than traditional classes because my son is a visual and auditory learner. He can study at his own pace because his soccer practice schedule is really busy. God bless you for your sponsorship!

Bruce Hamilton says:
2015-01-18 07:56:03

Thanks so much for a great program to support our military families! This program has benefited 2 older sons and is now supporting our youngest son.

Dan Bryan says:
2014-12-20 02:44:54

Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times thank you. Your generousity has opened up an entire future for so many that might not otherwise have had an opportunity to succeed!

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Robert Kafka says:
2014-11-29 11:17:53

Thank you sooooo much for your support! This will impact my child for her lifetime!

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

John Lott says:
2014-10-15 18:24:08

Thank you so much for doing this. My daughter took advantage of this a few years ago and now we are using it for my soon. Thanks.

Deborah Fortner-Beat says:
2014-10-13 20:49:21

THANK YOU! This has been a huge blessing to our 3 high schoolers in preparing for their testing. We just received results for our twins who are in their senior year and in all but one area they tested at a college level with scores that were predominately above the national scores. Again, thank you!

Laura Pope says:
2014-09-30 22:35:54

You guys ROCK! Thanks so much for sponsoring this SAT and ACT prep program!- An Air Force Veteran

Isabella Gann says:
2014-09-17 07:36:01

Awesome Program! Thank you so much!!!!

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

Brenda Baker says:
2014-09-09 07:23:27

Thank you so much for the opportunity to use the SAT/ACT Power Prep!! My children are home schooled so I want to make sure they have the best training possible. I used this program several years ago with our oldest son and it was an amazing help to him!I appreciate everything!!!Brenda Baker

Daniel Martin says:
2015-06-22 15:44:33

My name is Corporal Martin, USMC. Unfortunately the education programs we are provided with, extensive and awesome as they are, do not provide SAT/ACT preparation courses. This sponsorship has filled helped fill a vital hole in my path towards continued success in the civilian world. Thank you.

Ryan Rieck says:
2015-06-06 22:13:48

This helps immensely especially being stationed overseas!

Jason Acevedo says:
2015-06-01 05:33:40

You guys are awesome thank you so much

Stacy Williams says:
2015-05-18 02:23:12

Thank you very much! This has helped now my 3rd child prepare for this test. You all are AWESOME and my family is truly grateful and thankful for providing this for our military families!

Timothy Moradi says:
2015-05-05 23:20:57

I'm an active duty, 30 year old , father of 3. I never took my education seriously as a kid and regretted it as an adult. Because of your charity, I'll be able to get an education and a college degree, and make life better for my family while setting a good example for my subordinates and my 3 boys. Thank you for that.

michelle moots says:
2015-04-20 06:33:49

Thank you so much for helping to level the playing field! Your donations made the difference in our family being able to purchase this test prep program. Thank you!!

Kenneth Needles says:
2015-04-04 18:13:38

This is an AMAZING Offer! And SO APPRECIATED! My son studied with this program and was invited to take the ACT at age 12 through the Duke TIP program and made a 21 on the ACT! This program had to of helped in that attainment! THANKS for the help

Charles Branche says:
2015-03-16 17:23:54

This has been a wonderful tool for my sons in high schools. It is great for athletes on the ride home from practice, or on the bus to games.Charles B.

Veronica Snell says:
2015-03-08 04:47:25

My name is Victoria and I am a Junior in High School. We are stationed overseas, which makes it hard to get resources, programs or camps that are usually offered in the states to become prepared for the SAT/ACT. Because I am very involved in year round athletics especially Volleyball and Basketball, time is very precious. These packages offered are going to be so important in managing and making the most of my time available. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this program and hope to one day help someone as you have helped me. Thank you,VictoriaGermany

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret

David Cooksey says:
2015-02-12 18:19:02

You guys rock! Thanks this will mean a lot for our son.

MARGARET MILLS says:
2015-02-05 18:12:23

My oldest son used your program four years ago,and is graduating with a BS in electrical engineering with no debt in May. Your program was very helpful to him by preparing him with the type of testing skills necessary to do well on both the ACT and SAT. My next two sons should both find it as helpful when they take the tests this year. Thank you for sponsoring this awesome opportunity.

Matthew Williams says:
2015-01-19 09:02:08

I must say that I am very surprised and equally impressed that such a sponsorship exists. It not only is generous to magnanimous proportions; it is a thrillingly successful effort of teamwork. I believe I can speak on the behalf of countless others as well as myself when I say "Thank you for your incredible contribution to student success!"

Karen Kersulis says:
2015-01-14 09:08:39

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your incredible financial support of this endeavor! Home school families like us value your commitment and generous support. Without it, this would not have been possible for us. Thanks again. May God richly reward and bless you.

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

Nicholas Scattareggia says:
2014-12-01 15:21:46

Having been in the Marine Corps for five years I have not maintained the education that I gained in high school. Now, with me attempting to go back to college, I realize that I need assistance at regaining the same level of preperation that high school afforded. This program has afforded me that opportunity and I thank you all greatly for that. As a single father on the verge of no longer having a steady paycheck, you can not imagine how much you have assisted not only me but my son's future. Once again, thank you very much.

Cliff Shablom says:
2014-11-12 10:05:58

Thanks for your generosity. I am a U S Army Soldier and ordered this for my children. This will certainly take a lot of stress and worry about if they are prepared for the SAT and ACT.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

Karen Frazier says:
2014-10-14 19:04:16

This is a wonderful product that has so helped my 2 older kids and I hope the same for the next 3 kiddos. Thanks for making it so affordable!

Jenni Osborne says:
2014-10-11 10:29:47

Thank you for your support and generosity! Our second child using this program and we are sure it will help, again

Lisa Nelson says:
2014-09-30 16:03:56

My daughter is preparing to take the SAT for the second time very soon, in hopes of earning a higher score. I have researched several educational companies in my hometown to tutor her however, as a single parent, I cannot afford to pay well over $1500 for ten two-hour period of instruction.I was so excited when I saw the headline on MOAA with this offer. I would like to thank all sponsors for making this educational tool possible. Though the $50.00 was not in my budget (selected the premium kit), I know it is money well spent.L. NelsonCharleston, SC

MICHAEL BLACKWELL says:
2014-09-14 20:48:48

I'm an active duty member of Navy Special Warfare, and can't thank you enough for supporting our youth in reaching their goals. Trust me, the materials will be put to good use - hard work and studying going on in California! Thank you!

Thomas Meyer says:
2014-09-09 18:26:45

Awesome Program! This will be our 3rd Home Schooled child to use this program for preparation to enter college. Thank you.

James Luckman says:
2014-09-05 10:44:22

Thank you for your sponsorship. So many military families either can't afford to purchase these items to help their children, or move around so much that they can't register and attend the classes to help them prepare for the college prep testing. Thank you for thinking of us and I hope you all understand just how greatly appreciated and needed programs such as this one is.

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.