eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 20822 |  Submit

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5356

Showing Featured 20822

Denise Johnson says:
2016-09-10 18:45:49

You have provided my daughter with a phenomenal gift that I as a single military mom would not have been able to provide her on my own. Both she and I wish that each and every contributor know how humbled and blessed we feel with their selfless support of her education. I find my heart full today as I stumble to fully relay our gratitude. Thank you!!With utmost respect to you all,D. Johnson, MSgt, USAF S.Cali

Victoria Taylor says:
2016-09-04 07:43:38

Both of our older 'kids' used this program and we're able to score high on their SATs. Higher scores on SATs can result in more academic scholarships and grants. This is a great program, easy to use and we highly recommend it. Plus we have saved THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and the kids can work at home and school or Starbucks anywhere there is an Internet connection. PLUS no running around to get to an SAT/ACT class after band, sports or community actives. PS We always get the premium option.

Ann Jefferson says:
2016-08-21 14:24:13

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We already have a daughter in college and have a high school senior preparing for these exams. We really appreciate your generosity in assisting them with these great studying tools at such an affordable price. Bless you! LT Ann W. Jefferson, US Navy Reserve

Tom Blaznek says:
2016-08-17 12:34:13

My three kids have used this program and it has allowed them to increase their scores dramatically, qualifying them for financial aid and the ability to attend the college of their choice. Thank you for your continued support it is definitely appreciated!

Deana Kaleiohi says:
2016-08-15 16:33:05

Thank you so much for your sponsorship. We are a military family of 7 and have a very tight single income budget. We appreciate this so much!

Martha Finnell says:
2016-08-15 07:44:16

Thank you so much for your kind generosity. We have home schooled all of our children. Our youngest is now taking advantage of your gift. We are so very grateful. Each of our children has had a course they could not otherwise have had. Since 2005 this is our 8th time using the program. May the Lord bless each of you for your sacrifice for us. Blessings, M. Finnell

Siv Irene Herman says:
2016-08-08 07:21:35

Thank you very much! This has been a great help for all my kids! We've used the program since 2005--seven times!

S Hendershott says:
2016-08-02 07:02:17

Thank you so much! It has really helped our son improve and be prepared for the test. He was much more relaxed with the preparation. Thanks again!

Scot Padgett says:
2016-07-15 17:20:02

Thank you for your generosity. This program continues to be a blessing to my family and my military family on whole. My oldest son is enrolled at NCState's Engineering program. This is possible because he rocked his SAT. I know the eKnowledge program gave him the tools needed to prepare for test and increase his score each time he retook the test. Now I have another son about to start his sophomore year, I am thankful for the program and the many sponsors who make it affordable for the military. V/r, Scot A. PadgettRet. US Air forceand current Army Civilian Employee

Seritha Stewart says:
2016-07-11 05:15:29

Thank you so much for sponsoring this program. My daughter has an opportunity to go to an incredible Ivy League school, but needs 4 more points on her ACT. Most classes are over $800.00 and this program is giving us the opportunity to help her achieve her dream! Thank you!

Cynthia Walters says:
2016-07-10 09:50:42

I have twin girls and could not afford the traditional SAT/ACT program in my area which costs in excess of $3,000, for two children. Thanks so much for your financial support. These donations help families more than you know. You financial support is much appreciated!

Nathan Titus says:
2016-06-26 13:39:42

Supporting the children of military members is the single greatest gift anybody can give a solider! Thank You!

lisa Orange says:
2016-05-30 08:26:34

My daughter needed help with math and when we searched for tutors and programs they were out of our price range.We were so blessed to come across this program that was paid for. Thank you for allowing her the opportunity to improve her ACT skills

Praileau Young says:
2016-05-25 10:35:14

I went in to the military because my college choices were limited. My children will have more choices because of my service and the support of people like you!!!!

Rick Horaitis says:
2016-05-10 10:51:18

Thank you! We have used this product in the past, and it really helped.

Andrew Hill says:
2016-04-25 17:47:23

Thank you for supporting my son who is a boy scout. Without the discounted price, there is no way we could have even thought about purchasing such an extensive program.

Christi Tew says:
2016-04-12 13:46:22

Thanks so much for your sponsorship! It has been a tool that helped both of my sons attend college and receive Master's Degrees! God bless!!

Daniel Curtis says:
2016-03-31 08:03:15

Would just like to say a big Thank You!!!!! Our family is on a limited income and this is REALLY going to help my son!

Christopher Bridges says:
2016-03-26 17:17:36

Thank you so much for your donation! You don't realize how much of an amazing opportunity you have provided to every military family!

Jan Gaines says:
2016-03-04 12:51:41

As a homeschooling family living on one income, we were very grateful to have access to test prep materials for our children. Thank you!

George Gonzales says:
2016-02-27 16:36:45

This is one of the best things a military family like ours has received. To ensure our kids a brighter future with this free/low cost is priceless and we would like to thank all of your for your contributions.

Lori Wyatt says:
2016-01-30 07:11:29

Thank you for being a sponsor of this program. As a high school coach, I can tell you this program has made a big difference in the success of my athletes in taking the ACT.

Tina Royle says:
2016-01-24 14:44:39

Thank you so much! Just wow just wow, just thanks so much. Just wow!

tre Comeaux says:
2016-01-22 08:26:23

Thank you so much. I used the ACT program and made a 24 my first time. I had graduated high school years prior to taking the exam and math was never a good subject for me, but I took my time on the program and succeeded.

Teresa Sablan says:
2016-01-09 11:18:51

Thank you so very much!!!! Military family with four kids and with your donations and assistance the first was successful in his SAT scores that he is now a student at the US Merchant Marine Academy and our next is using this program in hopes to obtain his goal for UF.

Theresa Fletcher says:
2016-09-05 21:21:24

This program is wonderful. My oldest son used this program to raise is composite ACT score from 29 to 33 with just 6 weeks of preparation after this was received. I am purchasing this program for my next son to do just as well, but hopefully the first time around, or maybe even better with more preparation time with this powerful tool.

Joseph Wilson says:
2016-08-23 19:35:24

Thanks for all the support!!! Stay Awesome

Carol Garrett says:
2016-08-17 14:29:19

Thanks for your assistance - other study programs seemed inaccessible to my student, but the format and price of this program seems ideal for our family. Thank you!

Laura Morgan says:
2016-08-15 18:11:46

This program helped my older son increase his ACT score by 6 points from one testing to the next, and he's in college on scholarship. Using it again with my younger son!

Wendy Miller says:
2016-08-15 12:36:20

Thank you so much for your sponsorship. Our fourth child is now enrolling in your program.

Amy L. Jensen says:
2016-08-12 02:10:07

Thank you for your help Cheryl, I am so impressed with the customer service we receive from you and the service you provide through eKnowledge that is such a great benefit to our military families! Thank you again! Respectfully, Amy L. Jensen, School Liaison Officer (SLO)Military Resiliency Trainer (MRT), STEM Outreach Coordinator, McConnell AFB, KS 67221

Evonne Moore says:
2016-08-04 10:56:57

Thank you. I have used your program with several of my other children. We appreciate it.

DeSha Lee says:
2016-07-20 18:44:27

This program allowed me to help my daughter prepare for the ACT. Because of her score, she received a full scholarship offer and will be attending Dillard University in the fall. I am renewing this program to start on the same successful path for her sisters. Thank you!!

Julianna Martin says:
2016-07-14 18:18:23

Thank you so much for what you have done for me, It means so much to know that someone is looking out for my future and that that person is willing to sacrifice their time and money so that I can have the best possible future. God bless you!

Fabiola Moreno says:
2016-07-10 19:02:05

I am extremely grateful for your generosity. This program has helped my family tremendously. We have one daughter who used the program to attain a high score on her SAT thus helping her get into UNC Chapel Hill in 2014. We are now using the program for my 14 year old daughter and my 12 year old son, in hopes that they will achieve the same results as our eldest. Being a military family and having to relocate our family every three years, it is very difficult to find programs such as this to help our children succeed in their academic studies. Thank you so much for your generosity.Very Respectfully,Moreno Family

Larry Bell says:
2016-07-04 08:32:51

My son and daughter love your product and really feel it helped them a lot taking their test.

Jennifer Arostegui says:
2016-06-15 07:34:05

THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE FEELING OF GETTING SOME HELP! SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

Rebecca Neslund says:
2016-05-27 10:19:24

Awesome! You make great things possible for us too.

Steven Ervin says:
2016-05-11 17:20:56

EKnowledge is great!! My Son raised his ACT score by 7 points after using this program--that's about 35% increase--amazing!!!

Ingrid McDonald says:
2016-05-09 15:56:42

Thank you so much for sponsoring this prep course - both my husband and I are educators and could not afford this prep course otherwise! THANK YOU!

JEFFREY MOSELEY says:
2016-04-18 08:51:20

The Knowledge Program is very important for those who want to continue their education and will work hard to do so. I have been a user of this system for years and think its one of the greatest tools available to prepare for continuing education. God's speed to you all.

M Davis says:
2016-04-10 14:51:06

Thank you for sponsoring this great software to help me gain scholarships and get accepted into college.

Paul Capicik says:
2016-03-29 15:28:40

Thank you to all of the athletes that make these academic success tools available to veteran military member children. I spent 26 years in the U.S. Air Force and I consider this service supporting children of our military by the athletes as important as my service in protecting our freedoms.THANK YOU!Paul Capicik

Vincent Metzgar says:
2016-03-07 20:02:46

Great program to help the students in the state of New Mexico prepare for college with minimal cost. Thank you!!

Carol Rathbun says:
2016-03-01 17:56:42

My family is very thankful for the generosity of the sponsors of this program. The donated materials will help my children to know what to expect on the SAT test and will help them to achieve higher scores. That will potentially help them to be accepted by the colleges of their choice and will put them in a better position to earn scholarship funds. Thank you!

Merriann McKillip says:
2016-02-11 10:44:41

Thank you for this great opportunity. My oldest son used this program and improved his ACT score significantly.

John Weigold says:
2016-01-28 19:12:05

Thank you very much for this benefit. I've used this for two of my children and it has been a tremendous help!

Jennifer Chervenka says:
2016-01-23 07:37:14

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I am a mom of 5 and there is no way I could have afforded this program without you. I am excited that my daughter will be able to prepare for the test. It would not be possible without you! Thank you so much! God's blessings to you!

Debra says:
2016-01-21 09:57:24

My son Joshua took the ACT without studying and he made a 21. I purchased eknowledge and he studied about an hour a day. After using eknowledge to study he made a 26!! He's going to take it once more in February to see if he can get an even better score. I have told so many people about this program and I've given it to the guidance counselors at various schools. Thanx for this program!!!

Deborah Waterman says:
2016-01-01 11:25:21

Thank you for your help. Other programs cost thousands. Big Relief to help get our son the best start that he can.