eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5001

Showing Featured 18008

Mary McDonald says:
2014-07-08 04:10:05

What a gift to our children, this is needed so much, especially in Dodea where some schools don't offer any Test prep classes or anything related for students. Thank you for thoughtfulness and for caring about kids' futures!

Jesse Smith Jr says:
2014-06-15 19:01:14

Great I love it!!!

James Tolley says:
2014-06-04 20:51:40

Dear Sponsors,As a service member serving abroad and many times spent away from my family, your donation is vital in helping my children prepare for their future. As I am unable to tutor and teach my children while I am away on deployments, the ACT/SAT prep packages can help fill the gap. With my greatest sincerity I thank you!James TolleyCPT, SFUS Army"De Oppresso Liber"

Marlin Davis says:
2014-05-23 09:55:02

So happy that someone has a general interest in the well being of the kids. Awesome program!

Teri Dickinson says:
2014-05-17 10:08:56

This is one of 2 programs I purchased for my daughter; one was utterly worthless, but this one was great! I give my daughter credit for diligently studying, motivating herself to succeed, and maintaining a 3.96 GPA. I thank the partners for their generous financial contributions to Power Prep. I paid $114 to give her access to this program and she scored a 32 on the ACT - which earned $16,600 worth of scholarships. I am renewing the one year subscription so my son will also have access to this program. Thank you for working WITH us! Your kindness is very much appreciated.HSLDA member, Teri

Ryan Gross says:
2014-05-06 21:11:46

Your sponsorship helps children all across the country prepare for college entrance tests to enable them to have a chance to go to school. Not every child is going to have the opportunity to have a sport pay for their schooling or their career. Thank you for giving back to the "average" kids that simply want to grow up to be doctors and computer geeks.

Larry Bell says:
2014-05-05 09:39:38

Great product and it has help children to improve scores greatly.

Judy Rhodes says:
2014-04-28 10:16:04

This program has been a great help to our family. We celebrated the graduations of two of our homeschool graduates last year, a daughter from The Ohio State University and a son from Texas A

JOSEPH TRETTER says:
2014-04-15 08:32:57

I LOVE YOU.

Gayla Herrington says:
2014-04-08 08:28:40

Thank you so much, this will go a long way in helping the low-income, first-generation students in our TRiO Talent Search program to succeed.

Cynthia Copp says:
2014-03-27 12:46:33

Thank you for giving our future leaders of tomorrow a chance. There are children here in Hawaii whose parents struggle to support the household and would not otherwise be able to afford tools for their kids to get their scores where colleges would even look at them. God Bless you folks for what you do. Many Mahalos, that is thank you very much. I will share with the local HS Soccer Team and Track Team and others.

Brenda French says:
2014-03-21 18:04:49

Thank you so much for providing these resources for military kids! We worked through the material and it helped tremendously!

Shelvia Harrison says:
2014-03-06 11:00:37

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for this absolutely wonderful opportunity. As a single mom with a dyslexic but determined son, these tools should prove to be invaluable to his college preparations!!!

James Myers says:
2014-02-17 13:51:47

Outstanding educational tool for HS students wanting to attend college.

Seth Pace says:
2014-02-09 20:29:56

I am a high school teacher and single dad of four. Your program allows my children the chance to get a head in their training for college. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Bradford Martin says:
2014-01-23 20:01:12

In 2010, your program raised my son's SAT score by 100 points each for math and reading. This gave him good enough scores to win a Marine Corps ROTC scholarship. Does it work? Oh ya. I am thankful to the generous sponsors for helping my son and thousands of other children to achieve their dreams.

David Rosenfeld says:
2014-01-22 16:29:50

Thank you for making this possible. Our special needs child will greatly benefit from your generosity, as we seek to give him as many options as possible for his future.

Keenan Ellison says:
2014-01-18 10:14:37

I am active duty soldier and father of two high school boys of whom I want to provide the best opportunity for success in their future college endeavors. Your sponsorship of this ACT/SAT preparation program makes it affordable for my family to prepare our children for college entry and achieve acceptance to the colleges of their aspiration; United State Military Academy, Baylor, and Vanderbilt. Thank You.

Deneen Calabrese says:
2014-01-15 11:52:58

Thank you so much to all the sponsors of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project. This program allows students to approach these exams with added confidence

Christina Griffis says:
2014-01-09 10:09:38

As a former homeschooling family, two of our sons utilized Power Prep for the ACT and were successful in raising their scores. Now, as a guidance counselor at a private school, I am happy to relate that experience to the students! Because of my family's positive results with eKnowledge, I have insured that the DVD has been available at our school for the past two years. Thank you for a software package that has been proven to help students increase their test scores! Well done! :)

Gloria Kehoe says:
2013-12-03 11:48:04

Dear Sponsors,I cannot thank you enough for your generosity to this program. I had no idea how I was going to afford a program to help me study for the SAT and the ACT, and then another military family told us about this program and we still cannot believe it! I give thanks to my father for giving 20 years to serving the USA in the USAF as Lt Col, and also in the Air National Guard. He not only helped all of us Americans but now he is helping me again through your acknowledgement and appreciation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I look forward to making this program proud and donating to help out other students when I am able to. God Bless.

Brent Hammond says:
2013-11-25 14:45:22

This is a great opportunity for me to take the first steps in preparing myself for medical school. This has been a long time dream of mine but I have placed it on hold to serve in the United States Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Frances Fuller says:
2013-11-20 09:17:02

Thanks for caring! Your continued support to military members and their families' education is greatly appreciated. I wish I had this when I was in high school! So a big thank you for your efforts! I'm in the Wounded Warrior Program/Warrior Transition unit at Fort Knox, KY.

Lisa Galan says:
2013-11-18 13:40:04

Thank you. I'm a single mom and this is an amazing gift.

Michael Schoenberger says:
2013-11-01 11:57:47

Great program. One of the best out there!! Keep it up.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

Sheriee Bowman says:
2014-06-14 11:02:00

As a single mother, I would not have been able to afford to provide these great tools to my son without your generosity. Thank you for helping to give students the resources they need to succeed!

Kelli Blackmon says:
2014-06-04 08:44:00

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a huge, HUGE, benefit to my family and I just can't thank you enough! THANK YOU!

Michael Callaway says:
2014-05-19 18:57:23

THANKS!!! One future biologist? CHECK. One future engineer who wants to work with prosthetic patients? CHECK. Couldn't have done it without you!

Stepehn Davis says:
2014-05-15 07:05:41

We really appreciate your sponsorship program. Without sponsors like you families like us would never be able to put in front of our children the future of college and a better future. I am retired Air Force and had several health issues wipe out our retirement fund and ended up in bankruptcy having to repay 100% back. I never know if I will have enough money for the next plate of food or enough gas to drive the 40 mile round trip from work. You are a Godsend to our family and we bless you all.

Tricia Coates says:
2014-05-05 13:11:16

Thanks so much. The opportunity for my son to study and practice before taking the SAT is a truly valuable gift. He has dyslexia and test anxiety so the ability to practice, practice, practice is a tremendous help. Your contributions really make a difference.

Grant Koehler says:
2014-05-02 16:57:31

I am a combat medic in an airborne infantry unit with a love of treating patients and goals of the Ivy League and medical school. Your donations are helping me to reach these goals and continue to help patients.-Thank You

Miranda Robertson Dale says:
2014-04-16 14:34:49

I think this is a great gift to families who want their children to go to college but have to make a choice between food and shelter or child doing well on a test.

Janice Trent says:
2014-04-13 10:23:44

This is one of the most value Beneplace offers available.

Michael Sekeet says:
2014-03-31 15:07:12

Thank you for your generous support of the US Military members and our military families. Although from the outside looking in it appears that military families have many resources at hand to support us, there are also gaps in resources due to the sacrifices that the servicemember and thier families make and the uniqueness of what we do. All too often those that have not served discount or do not understand that. This is a most appreciated resource for my family. Thank you for your support!

Lisa McCann says:
2014-03-26 06:52:09

Thank you for providing this opportunity to students. Though my son is only a freshman, this program has already helped my son score better on tests and has increased his confidence in test taking. That in itself is a great advantage to him. Blessings to each of you!

Samuel Bullock says:
2014-03-12 10:09:58

I'm using this resource to help me accomplish a dream of becoming an Naval officer. Their are many study guide out there but eknowledge is a very creditable resource in the Naval community. thanks for help.

Antonio Cuny says:
2014-03-02 15:13:54

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you guys know that your generosity is making dreams come true! The impact you are going to have here will be one of the greatest of your careers! How much is the future worth? Let's watch and see! Kudos!

James Sturim says:
2014-02-15 20:49:09

Thank You very much for your support. My oldest daughter benefited greatly from this and I am sure that my ounger daughter will also.

Karla Brown says:
2014-01-24 12:47:15

Thank you SO MUCH for sponsoring the E-Knowledge SAT/ACT prep project. Without your help we could not afford for our kids (this time is our third child; all three of our kids have benefited) to have this boost. It is GREATLY appreciated. We have one son who completed LU, Magna Cum Laude, our second son is at SAGU, doing very well, and now our daughter is preparing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity in helping this generation of kids excel in preparing for testing to attend colleges and universities! --from a Grateful Home-school Mom

Kristy Trent says:
2014-01-23 07:51:05

Thank you for offering a way for students from low income families to receive preparation for college entrance exams without hundreds of dollars in cost!

Cheryl Merims says:
2014-01-21 13:23:05

Thank you so much for offering this program! It really helped my daughter get into the college of her choice and into the honors program for that college. I'm so happy that now will also help my son be successful as well. Thank you!

Rita Sarubbi says:
2014-01-15 20:08:42

I want to thank you for your great generosity to this program.I have twin girls and it was so expensive to try to get them the help they needed. Now that my son is a boyscout and taking the advantage to start SAT studying at this low price is a God send. Thanks for being our special guardian angels and helping so many scouts achieve their goals in life.Rita/Rich Sarubbi

ROBIN Kidder says:
2014-01-12 18:12:23

Thank you for your support of our military and military families! We are excited to have affordable (or free) SAT/ACT exam preparation material THAT IS HIGHLY RATED! I have shared this program with our entire Squadron and their families so they may benefit as well from your generosity! Hooah!

Bobby Wilkes says:
2014-01-03 10:04:09

This is a terrific program that allows my son to study with material that was previously unavailable to him. Thanks so much helping him fulfill his dream of attending a service academy.

Heather Adams says:
2013-11-25 18:18:29

I can't thank you enough. My parents went through a rather messy divorce two years ago. This resulted in my house going into foreclosure and me having to put my homeschooling on hold. Since then, I have been working 40 to 50 hours a week to make ends meet. Recently the necessity for me to work has lessened and know I can return to furthering my education. Being on a tight budget these discounted course will help me to quickly polish my skills. Once I take the ACT I will be able to graduate and attend college. Thank you again for these resources that will help me to advance my future.-Heather Adams

Donald Owens says:
2013-11-23 16:25:57

We are so grateful for your sponsorship of this fantastic program!! Our first son raised his score remarkably after using this program, and now our youngest has the same opportunity. We salute you!

lutgardo j baltazar jr says:
2013-11-19 08:29:33

you changed a life.thank you.

Lisa Minahan says:
2013-11-17 10:17:18

Thank you for helping families like mine. My Son has been in scouts for eight years and I am glad you folks want to give back. I think this will help lower the stress of taking the tests. You are not afraid of what you know. So I thank you for giving my son that knowledge.

Timothy Howard says:
2013-10-17 07:57:28

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Our first child is in her junior year at Clemson and is so thankful for this program and the boost of confidence it gave her going into her SAT tests years ago. She has now taken the PCAT successfully and is headed to her next phase of life soon. We just ordered the program for our son today and are very thankful for the help this will provide him as he prepares to take his first SAT. His Dad leaves to deploy in a week and will be gone again over the holidays this year. Programs like this help lift our spirits and make us feel cared about. We appreciate you more than you could know!

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.