eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 19859 |  Submit

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5256

Showing Featured 19859

Patricia Frantz says:
2015-09-09 08:11:19

Thank you so much! Our oldest used these programs and did raise his score enough on the SAT to get a $1,000/year higher scholarship based on his SAT score! Thank you!

Alyssa Warburton says:
2015-09-04 15:59:55

Thank you for supporting the military! I am transitioning from the active duty Marine Corps to college, and your donation will help me learn and keep much needed money in order to make my dreams come true. Best Wishes,Alyssa

Thomas Barnes says:
2015-08-15 13:48:45

This program is great. I linked up with it in 2011 while deployed and used it to prep for the SAT. My score was high enough to get me into a Top Ten nationally ranked Physician Assistant program and I am now almost done with school. Keep up the amazing work!

Renee Stallings says:
2015-08-05 20:18:24

My oldest child half-heartedly studied using this program last year, and raised her ACT score 2 points. She is now a believer in the study help, and I can't wait to see how much her score improves this year. Thank you for making this program affordable!

Daniel Cotton says:
2015-07-23 20:07:23

Thank you for supporting the troops, eKnowledge and sponsors! I shared this on Facebook as well. I am retired Air Force. I have seven children and the oldest two are serving as a brand new second lieutenant and a cadet at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The younger ones may follow suit. Our rising high school junior is going to take the ACT in the fall and, thanks to you, he will have a great prep that won't bankrupt our big family. This helps us out a lot. Thank you for your support and patriotism! May God bless you!Lt Col Dan Cotton, USAF Retired

Betsi Moore-Keasler says:
2015-07-06 08:00:59

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make this great program available to the Military and thier families. One of the Commanders I know was able to let his son use this program and it increased his score enough to let him attend a great school. Thanks again

Kendel Johnson says:
2015-06-30 08:07:06

I hope that this is being sent to school counselors as well. Luckily, I stumbled on the deal at the AHSAA website. I pray that it will help my son with his academic/college goals and look forward to receiving it.Thanks!

Peyton Grant says:
2015-06-08 10:11:29

Your sponsorship means so much to our family in allowing our son this opportunity to prepare for his test. We all want to see our kids succeed and this is just another tool that has been given to us to make that happen. Every little bit helps and it's through the generosity of programs like this that we are able to come together to better our future generations. Thank you from our Navy Family for your support.

2015-06-02 09:09:53

I searched SAT classes (both brick and mortar, and online) and they don't come cheap. eKnowledge has saved me a generous amount through your sponsorship. I will let my fellow veterans and their dependents how to avail of this great program!

David Ellis says:
2015-05-29 13:02:42

My sincere thanks to you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. As a result, my family can afford the exam prep program that will help keep my brain sharp and improving over the summer, increase my SAT/ACT scores, and help me fulfill my goal of attending the USAF Academy starting June 2016 in the Class of 2020.Sincerely, Brad Ellis (son of AFA life member David Ellis)

Charlene Plaag says:
2015-05-07 09:09:23

Thank you so much! I used this with my oldest child 4 years ago. This product is so much more superior to other ACT preps. May it return to you many times over!

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Nathaniel Cable says:
2015-04-07 10:09:31

Thank you so much for covering the prep courses for me. I have been out of school for 11 years now and these study courses will help me get back in the flow of general education class work. I know that once I complete these courses, I will be able to ace the SAT/ACT and be accepted into the US Navy Officer Program. The site is great and the support of eKnowledge and the NFL is out of this world. Thank you so much.

Pamela Kendall says:
2015-03-27 13:40:55

THANK YOU So much!! My husband is a 100% service disabled veteran and things like this are so very very appreciated. My son is trying to go to UCLA or University of San Francisco and all the help he can get to get accepted is so appreciated!! THANK YOU eKnowlege and NFL Players!!!!!!! (Go Niners!) :)

Jason Hill says:
2015-03-12 06:53:00

Thank you so much for investing in the future of our student athletes. We live in a area where the poverty level is high. Our kids need ways to further their education and cannot do it without programs like this that promote success. Education is the key to breaking the cycle. Vincent High School thanks you!

Douglas Adams says:
2015-02-28 14:44:11

THANKS!I now have given this through the years to my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter.

Tiffany Wayland says:
2015-02-15 21:08:47

This program has been an enormous asset for both of my students, comprising a majority of their test prep. Thank you so much for your sponsorship.

Eddrena Barr says:
2015-02-06 12:08:31

When I stumbled upon this offer in my Army Reserve building, I thought it was a GOD sent opportunity. I immediately sought guidance from the point of contact to obtain the program for my daughters who are looking to enter college in the next year. Thank you for your generous contribution which will enable my children to gain a competitive advantage when taking the SAT/ACT. Please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated and afford many children the opportunity to excel on these standardized tests. GOD Bless You and Thanks Bunches!!! MAJ Barr, US Army

Ian Springer says:
2015-01-30 09:36:38

Thank you SO much! Without the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project, I would not have been able to get SAT prep training for my son. He is a club soccer player and honor roll student however,he needs help with standardized test taking skills. It grieved my heart that I just couldn't afford the SAT prep classes. Now we can with eKnowledge and it's even better than traditional classes because my son is a visual and auditory learner. He can study at his own pace because his soccer practice schedule is really busy. God bless you for your sponsorship!

Bruce Hamilton says:
2015-01-18 07:56:03

Thanks so much for a great program to support our military families! This program has benefited 2 older sons and is now supporting our youngest son.

Dan Bryan says:
2014-12-20 02:44:54

Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times thank you. Your generousity has opened up an entire future for so many that might not otherwise have had an opportunity to succeed!

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Robert Kafka says:
2014-11-29 11:17:53

Thank you sooooo much for your support! This will impact my child for her lifetime!

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

Kathleen Molloy says:
2015-09-04 18:41:47

Thank you for sponsoring the ACT/SAT test prep packages. Three of our daughters have used them - with great results. We are appreciative of your support. Thank you for partnering in the pursuit of excellence in education.God bless!

Deborah Hutton says:
2015-08-26 09:02:02

My kids did superbly on their ACT. They are getting academic scholarships for having such high scores ! Thank you so much for your generosity. We are very grateful. -- a military family

Jason Neblett says:
2015-08-14 06:22:13

Best deal I've ever seen for SAT/ACT prep. I love and appreciate this. I'm now fully on my way to pursuing college and possibly becoming an officer in the US Air Force

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Theresa Gill says:
2015-07-14 05:03:42

I am very appreciative of this sponsorship. I have been told that these prep courses do indeed help the student raise their scores but was unable to pay for the class. This offers my child an opportunity that I couldn't provide.

Carissa Carisse says:
2015-07-01 15:27:24

Thank you so much. My daughter used the SAT course and her score went up 220 points. She now qualifies for a State scholarship and she can go to the college she was accepted to.

Daniel Martin says:
2015-06-22 15:44:33

My name is Corporal Martin, USMC. Unfortunately the education programs we are provided with, extensive and awesome as they are, do not provide SAT/ACT preparation courses. This sponsorship has filled helped fill a vital hole in my path towards continued success in the civilian world. Thank you.

Ryan Rieck says:
2015-06-06 22:13:48

This helps immensely especially being stationed overseas!

Jason Acevedo says:
2015-06-01 05:33:40

You guys are awesome thank you so much

Stacy Williams says:
2015-05-18 02:23:12

Thank you very much! This has helped now my 3rd child prepare for this test. You all are AWESOME and my family is truly grateful and thankful for providing this for our military families!

Timothy Moradi says:
2015-05-05 23:20:57

I'm an active duty, 30 year old , father of 3. I never took my education seriously as a kid and regretted it as an adult. Because of your charity, I'll be able to get an education and a college degree, and make life better for my family while setting a good example for my subordinates and my 3 boys. Thank you for that.

michelle moots says:
2015-04-20 06:33:49

Thank you so much for helping to level the playing field! Your donations made the difference in our family being able to purchase this test prep program. Thank you!!

Kenneth Needles says:
2015-04-04 18:13:38

This is an AMAZING Offer! And SO APPRECIATED! My son studied with this program and was invited to take the ACT at age 12 through the Duke TIP program and made a 21 on the ACT! This program had to of helped in that attainment! THANKS for the help

Charles Branche says:
2015-03-16 17:23:54

This has been a wonderful tool for my sons in high schools. It is great for athletes on the ride home from practice, or on the bus to games.Charles B.

Veronica Snell says:
2015-03-08 04:47:25

My name is Victoria and I am a Junior in High School. We are stationed overseas, which makes it hard to get resources, programs or camps that are usually offered in the states to become prepared for the SAT/ACT. Because I am very involved in year round athletics especially Volleyball and Basketball, time is very precious. These packages offered are going to be so important in managing and making the most of my time available. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this program and hope to one day help someone as you have helped me. Thank you,VictoriaGermany

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret

David Cooksey says:
2015-02-12 18:19:02

You guys rock! Thanks this will mean a lot for our son.

2015-02-05 18:12:23

My oldest son used your program four years ago,and is graduating with a BS in electrical engineering with no debt in May. Your program was very helpful to him by preparing him with the type of testing skills necessary to do well on both the ACT and SAT. My next two sons should both find it as helpful when they take the tests this year. Thank you for sponsoring this awesome opportunity.

Matthew Williams says:
2015-01-19 09:02:08

I must say that I am very surprised and equally impressed that such a sponsorship exists. It not only is generous to magnanimous proportions; it is a thrillingly successful effort of teamwork. I believe I can speak on the behalf of countless others as well as myself when I say "Thank you for your incredible contribution to student success!"

Karen Kersulis says:
2015-01-14 09:08:39

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your incredible financial support of this endeavor! Home school families like us value your commitment and generous support. Without it, this would not have been possible for us. Thanks again. May God richly reward and bless you.

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

Nicholas Scattareggia says:
2014-12-01 15:21:46

Having been in the Marine Corps for five years I have not maintained the education that I gained in high school. Now, with me attempting to go back to college, I realize that I need assistance at regaining the same level of preperation that high school afforded. This program has afforded me that opportunity and I thank you all greatly for that. As a single father on the verge of no longer having a steady paycheck, you can not imagine how much you have assisted not only me but my son's future. Once again, thank you very much.

Cliff Shablom says:
2014-11-12 10:05:58

Thanks for your generosity. I am a U S Army Soldier and ordered this for my children. This will certainly take a lot of stress and worry about if they are prepared for the SAT and ACT.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.