eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 20531 |  Submit

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5321

Showing Featured 20531

Steven Ervin says:
2016-05-11 17:20:56

EKnowledge is great!! My Son raised his ACT score by 7 points after using this program--that's about 35% increase--amazing!!!

Ingrid McDonald says:
2016-05-09 15:56:42

Thank you so much for sponsoring this prep course - both my husband and I are educators and could not afford this prep course otherwise! THANK YOU!

JEFFREY MOSELEY says:
2016-04-18 08:51:20

The Knowledge Program is very important for those who want to continue their education and will work hard to do so. I have been a user of this system for years and think its one of the greatest tools available to prepare for continuing education. God's speed to you all.

M Davis says:
2016-04-10 14:51:06

Thank you for sponsoring this great software to help me gain scholarships and get accepted into college.

Paul Capicik says:
2016-03-29 15:28:40

Thank you to all of the athletes that make these academic success tools available to veteran military member children. I spent 26 years in the U.S. Air Force and I consider this service supporting children of our military by the athletes as important as my service in protecting our freedoms.THANK YOU!Paul Capicik

Vincent Metzgar says:
2016-03-07 20:02:46

Great program to help the students in the state of New Mexico prepare for college with minimal cost. Thank you!!

Carol Rathbun says:
2016-03-01 17:56:42

My family is very thankful for the generosity of the sponsors of this program. The donated materials will help my children to know what to expect on the SAT test and will help them to achieve higher scores. That will potentially help them to be accepted by the colleges of their choice and will put them in a better position to earn scholarship funds. Thank you!

Merriann McKillip says:
2016-02-11 10:44:41

Thank you for this great opportunity. My oldest son used this program and improved his ACT score significantly.

John Weigold says:
2016-01-28 19:12:05

Thank you very much for this benefit. I've used this for two of my children and it has been a tremendous help!

Jennifer Chervenka says:
2016-01-23 07:37:14

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I am a mom of 5 and there is no way I could have afforded this program without you. I am excited that my daughter will be able to prepare for the test. It would not be possible without you! Thank you so much! God's blessings to you!

Debra says:
2016-01-21 09:57:24

My son Joshua took the ACT without studying and he made a 21. I purchased eknowledge and he studied about an hour a day. After using eknowledge to study he made a 26!! He's going to take it once more in February to see if he can get an even better score. I have told so many people about this program and I've given it to the guidance counselors at various schools. Thanx for this program!!!

Deborah Waterman says:
2016-01-01 11:25:21

Thank you for your help. Other programs cost thousands. Big Relief to help get our son the best start that he can.

Andrew Doehring says:
2015-12-29 15:11:27

Thanks for your support of military families. I used this program for my oldest child who is now a sophomore in college and am using it for my current high school junior. Appreciate the help.

Brendon Rivera says:
2015-12-28 08:00:46

I appreciate being given this opportunity my Dad is a Retire Disable Veteran would not be able to afford this for me without your help! I won't let down those who supported me and helped me thus far along my journey to succeed. Thank You Brendon Rivera

Roosevelt LaFontant says:
2015-12-14 17:41:38

No words can express my gratitude. Keep the great work!

Doretta Richardson says:
2015-11-12 08:57:56

This is a God send. As a parent I want my child to succeed as much as humanly possible in life. Education can be quite expensive, so any opportunity to possibly give him an opportunity or advantage to do well is a win-win to me. Thank you.

Stan Little says:
2015-11-01 18:33:24

Thank you for your sponsorship. Your generosity allows me to use my military service to obtain the ACT prep software for my daughter. You sponsored my son 5 years ago and I'm very grateful to see this program is still available.

Joyce Williams says:
2015-10-14 09:51:08

Thank you very much for your sponsorship, we are The Saturday Initiative Youth Inc and we offer students free access to these services to insure their success on every level. We believe in being prepared and having the necessary tools to succeed. Again the students and I thank you for your generous donation. Joyce Williams, Director of Saturday Initiative Youth Services Inc

james richards says:
2015-10-01 22:45:02

great value !!!! helped my child score higher.

David Ruedi says:
2015-09-13 06:58:10

Awesome program. Thanks to all the sponsors!

Kathleen Molloy says:
2015-09-04 18:41:47

Thank you for sponsoring the ACT/SAT test prep packages. Three of our daughters have used them - with great results. We are appreciative of your support. Thank you for partnering in the pursuit of excellence in education.God bless!

Deborah Hutton says:
2015-08-26 09:02:02

My kids did superbly on their ACT. They are getting academic scholarships for having such high scores ! Thank you so much for your generosity. We are very grateful. -- a military family

Jason Neblett says:
2015-08-14 06:22:13

Best deal I've ever seen for SAT/ACT prep. I love and appreciate this. I'm now fully on my way to pursuing college and possibly becoming an officer in the US Air Force

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Theresa Gill says:
2015-07-14 05:03:42

I am very appreciative of this sponsorship. I have been told that these prep courses do indeed help the student raise their scores but was unable to pay for the class. This offers my child an opportunity that I couldn't provide.

Rick Horaitis says:
2016-05-10 10:51:18

Thank you! We have used this product in the past, and it really helped.

Andrew Hill says:
2016-04-25 17:47:23

Thank you for supporting my son who is a boy scout. Without the discounted price, there is no way we could have even thought about purchasing such an extensive program.

Christi Tew says:
2016-04-12 13:46:22

Thanks so much for your sponsorship! It has been a tool that helped both of my sons attend college and receive Master's Degrees! God bless!!

Daniel Curtis says:
2016-03-31 08:03:15

Would just like to say a big Thank You!!!!! Our family is on a limited income and this is REALLY going to help my son!

Christopher Bridges says:
2016-03-26 17:17:36

Thank you so much for your donation! You don't realize how much of an amazing opportunity you have provided to every military family!

Jan Gaines says:
2016-03-04 12:51:41

As a homeschooling family living on one income, we were very grateful to have access to test prep materials for our children. Thank you!

George Gonzales says:
2016-02-27 16:36:45

This is one of the best things a military family like ours has received. To ensure our kids a brighter future with this free/low cost is priceless and we would like to thank all of your for your contributions.

Lori Wyatt says:
2016-01-30 07:11:29

Thank you for being a sponsor of this program. As a high school coach, I can tell you this program has made a big difference in the success of my athletes in taking the ACT.

Tina Royle says:
2016-01-24 14:44:39

Thank you so much! Just wow just wow, just thanks so much. Just wow!

tre Comeaux says:
2016-01-22 08:26:23

Thank you so much. I used the ACT program and made a 24 my first time. I had graduated high school years prior to taking the exam and math was never a good subject for me, but I took my time on the program and succeeded.

Teresa Sablan says:
2016-01-09 11:18:51

Thank you so very much!!!! Military family with four kids and with your donations and assistance the first was successful in his SAT scores that he is now a student at the US Merchant Marine Academy and our next is using this program in hopes to obtain his goal for UF.

Gafield Pearcy says:
2015-12-30 05:31:55

Awesome program

Melissa Arman says:
2015-12-29 08:43:57

A special THANK YOU for your support of this program! Children all over the world will benefit from a higher education thanks to all of you.

Virginia Kelly says:
2015-12-16 15:51:01

Wanted to let you know that my niece that used this got a 4 yr academic scholarship!

Shannon Johnston says:
2015-12-05 13:00:26

This program is spectacular. I have to say that I am saddened by the fact that only one of my children utilized it...but nonetheless... THANK YOU!!!

Ronald Watson says:
2015-11-08 15:40:37

Thank you! Used for our eldest child, and now the younger ones are getting ready. Greatly appreciated.

Will Cox says:
2015-10-27 19:13:02

Stephen Tolson says:
2015-10-02 21:16:44

My 12 year old daughter (an active military family member) has been given the awesome opportunity to attend a program for talented young Americans, hosted by a well known higher education institution. Your sponsorship will give her the opportunity to prepare herself with the best material available. Thank you for the support.

Kimone Fance says:
2015-10-01 06:33:21

awesome

Patricia Frantz says:
2015-09-09 08:11:19

Thank you so much! Our oldest used these programs and did raise his score enough on the SAT to get a $1,000/year higher scholarship based on his SAT score! Thank you!

Alyssa Warburton says:
2015-09-04 15:59:55

Thank you for supporting the military! I am transitioning from the active duty Marine Corps to college, and your donation will help me learn and keep much needed money in order to make my dreams come true. Best Wishes,Alyssa

Thomas Barnes says:
2015-08-15 13:48:45

This program is great. I linked up with it in 2011 while deployed and used it to prep for the SAT. My score was high enough to get me into a Top Ten nationally ranked Physician Assistant program and I am now almost done with school. Keep up the amazing work!

Renee Stallings says:
2015-08-05 20:18:24

My oldest child half-heartedly studied using this program last year, and raised her ACT score 2 points. She is now a believer in the study help, and I can't wait to see how much her score improves this year. Thank you for making this program affordable!

Daniel Cotton says:
2015-07-23 20:07:23

Thank you for supporting the troops, eKnowledge and sponsors! I shared this on Facebook as well. I am retired Air Force. I have seven children and the oldest two are serving as a brand new second lieutenant and a cadet at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The younger ones may follow suit. Our rising high school junior is going to take the ACT in the fall and, thanks to you, he will have a great prep that won't bankrupt our big family. This helps us out a lot. Thank you for your support and patriotism! May God bless you!Lt Col Dan Cotton, USAF Retired

Betsi Moore-Keasler says:
2015-07-06 08:00:59

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make this great program available to the Military and thier families. One of the Commanders I know was able to let his son use this program and it increased his score enough to let him attend a great school. Thanks again

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.