eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 19137 |  Submit

Show HSLDA Members comments| 5130

Showing Featured 19137

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret

David Cooksey says:
2015-02-12 18:19:02

You guys rock! Thanks this will mean a lot for our son.

MARGARET MILLS says:
2015-02-05 18:12:23

My oldest son used your program four years ago,and is graduating with a BS in electrical engineering with no debt in May. Your program was very helpful to him by preparing him with the type of testing skills necessary to do well on both the ACT and SAT. My next two sons should both find it as helpful when they take the tests this year. Thank you for sponsoring this awesome opportunity.

Matthew Williams says:
2015-01-19 09:02:08

I must say that I am very surprised and equally impressed that such a sponsorship exists. It not only is generous to magnanimous proportions; it is a thrillingly successful effort of teamwork. I believe I can speak on the behalf of countless others as well as myself when I say "Thank you for your incredible contribution to student success!"

Karen Kersulis says:
2015-01-14 09:08:39

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your incredible financial support of this endeavor! Home school families like us value your commitment and generous support. Without it, this would not have been possible for us. Thanks again. May God richly reward and bless you.

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

Nicholas Scattareggia says:
2014-12-01 15:21:46

Having been in the Marine Corps for five years I have not maintained the education that I gained in high school. Now, with me attempting to go back to college, I realize that I need assistance at regaining the same level of preperation that high school afforded. This program has afforded me that opportunity and I thank you all greatly for that. As a single father on the verge of no longer having a steady paycheck, you can not imagine how much you have assisted not only me but my son's future. Once again, thank you very much.

Cliff Shablom says:
2014-11-12 10:05:58

Thanks for your generosity. I am a U S Army Soldier and ordered this for my children. This will certainly take a lot of stress and worry about if they are prepared for the SAT and ACT.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

Karen Frazier says:
2014-10-14 19:04:16

This is a wonderful product that has so helped my 2 older kids and I hope the same for the next 3 kiddos. Thanks for making it so affordable!

Jenni Osborne says:
2014-10-11 10:29:47

Thank you for your support and generosity! Our second child using this program and we are sure it will help, again

Lisa Nelson says:
2014-09-30 16:03:56

My daughter is preparing to take the SAT for the second time very soon, in hopes of earning a higher score. I have researched several educational companies in my hometown to tutor her however, as a single parent, I cannot afford to pay well over $1500 for ten two-hour period of instruction.I was so excited when I saw the headline on MOAA with this offer. I would like to thank all sponsors for making this educational tool possible. Though the $50.00 was not in my budget (selected the premium kit), I know it is money well spent.L. NelsonCharleston, SC

MICHAEL BLACKWELL says:
2014-09-14 20:48:48

I'm an active duty member of Navy Special Warfare, and can't thank you enough for supporting our youth in reaching their goals. Trust me, the materials will be put to good use - hard work and studying going on in California! Thank you!

Thomas Meyer says:
2014-09-09 18:26:45

Awesome Program! This will be our 3rd Home Schooled child to use this program for preparation to enter college. Thank you.

James Luckman says:
2014-09-05 10:44:22

Thank you for your sponsorship. So many military families either can't afford to purchase these items to help their children, or move around so much that they can't register and attend the classes to help them prepare for the college prep testing. Thank you for thinking of us and I hope you all understand just how greatly appreciated and needed programs such as this one is.

scott van beek says:
2014-08-27 08:06:20

Having served multiple combat tours in the Middle East, making a difference is at the core of what I do. I applaud your efforts to do the same. Philanthropy is great, but teaching someone how to fish for themselves is much better than simply providing fish for today's meal. Rewarding those who strive to better themselves has exponential impact. I often hear the phrase,"Thank you for your service", and I in turn say the same to you. Thank you for YOUR service.

Dawn Bordenave says:
2014-08-18 18:53:43

Thanks for the great offer. i've been using the program since 2007.

Linda Schulze says:
2014-08-06 17:55:15

thanks so much!you guys rock!

Susan Cousino says:
2014-08-05 21:47:25

So appreciate the help these products have given us in the past year.....thank you!

michael clinton says:
2014-07-29 20:52:16

As a retired service member, I'd like to thank every person that contributes to this. Providing this service for us and our kids is priceless. Without your help and support I would not be able to afford this software for my kids. It greatly helped my oldest daughter get into college. She now has her degree in Biology. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kimberly King says:
2014-07-22 08:41:28

Thank you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. What a wonderful gift you are giving the children of our world.

Karen Ott says:
2014-07-17 09:37:19

I've used this product for my 5 daughters. Four have done very well on their tests because of this product, that's why I purchased it again for the fifth daughter. Thank you.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

Sheriee Bowman says:
2014-06-14 11:02:00

As a single mother, I would not have been able to afford to provide these great tools to my son without your generosity. Thank you for helping to give students the resources they need to succeed!

Tiffany Wayland says:
2015-02-15 21:08:47

This program has been an enormous asset for both of my students, comprising a majority of their test prep. Thank you so much for your sponsorship.

Eddrena Barr says:
2015-02-06 12:08:31

When I stumbled upon this offer in my Army Reserve building, I thought it was a GOD sent opportunity. I immediately sought guidance from the point of contact to obtain the program for my daughters who are looking to enter college in the next year. Thank you for your generous contribution which will enable my children to gain a competitive advantage when taking the SAT/ACT. Please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated and afford many children the opportunity to excel on these standardized tests. GOD Bless You and Thanks Bunches!!! MAJ Barr, US Army

Ian Springer says:
2015-01-30 09:36:38

Thank you SO much! Without the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project, I would not have been able to get SAT prep training for my son. He is a club soccer player and honor roll student however,he needs help with standardized test taking skills. It grieved my heart that I just couldn't afford the SAT prep classes. Now we can with eKnowledge and it's even better than traditional classes because my son is a visual and auditory learner. He can study at his own pace because his soccer practice schedule is really busy. God bless you for your sponsorship!

Bruce Hamilton says:
2015-01-18 07:56:03

Thanks so much for a great program to support our military families! This program has benefited 2 older sons and is now supporting our youngest son.

Dan Bryan says:
2014-12-20 02:44:54

Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times thank you. Your generousity has opened up an entire future for so many that might not otherwise have had an opportunity to succeed!

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Robert Kafka says:
2014-11-29 11:17:53

Thank you sooooo much for your support! This will impact my child for her lifetime!

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

John Lott says:
2014-10-15 18:24:08

Thank you so much for doing this. My daughter took advantage of this a few years ago and now we are using it for my soon. Thanks.

Deborah Fortner-Beat says:
2014-10-13 20:49:21

THANK YOU! This has been a huge blessing to our 3 high schoolers in preparing for their testing. We just received results for our twins who are in their senior year and in all but one area they tested at a college level with scores that were predominately above the national scores. Again, thank you!

Laura Pope says:
2014-09-30 22:35:54

You guys ROCK! Thanks so much for sponsoring this SAT and ACT prep program!- An Air Force Veteran

Isabella Gann says:
2014-09-17 07:36:01

Awesome Program! Thank you so much!!!!

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

Brenda Baker says:
2014-09-09 07:23:27

Thank you so much for the opportunity to use the SAT/ACT Power Prep!! My children are home schooled so I want to make sure they have the best training possible. I used this program several years ago with our oldest son and it was an amazing help to him!I appreciate everything!!!Brenda Baker

Michael Kicinski says:
2014-09-04 06:55:39

Thank you! This has helped 3 of our children already and 3 more are in line! Thank you for sponsoring a great college test prep program that makes it easy for our children to prepare and study while making it very affordable to use!

Stephanie Swisher says:
2014-08-19 19:32:47

Thank you for supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors! These children of America's fallen military deserve to be supported by the country that their father's died trying to protect. People like you are helping to make that support happen! My daughter will be going to college so that she has the best start possible to her adult life. This was her father's dream and it will come true! Thank you!!!!

Tamar Landin says:
2014-08-07 17:43:12

My name is Zane Landin, and I am a Boy Scout in Troop 200 in Chino, California. I am 16 years old and working on completing my Eagle Scout ranking. I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. It is through your generosity that I am able to receive this SAT/ACT program. Thank you for believing in and supporting the Boy Scout program. All of you have been an integral part in ensuring that education is

Bobbi Taunton says:
2014-08-06 15:23:21

I appreciate any help financially our family can get. The response time to my emailed questions was phenominal and greatly appreciated! Thanks and God bless everyone involved with this program!

Kelly MacQueen says:
2014-07-30 08:50:14

Thank you! So excited to see what all is available here to help my son prepare for the SAT! I cannot tell you enough how appreciative I am of the value of this program!

Rhesa Cantu says:
2014-07-23 08:42:48

Thank you soooo much! I am active duty in the U.S. Navy, a full time student, and a full time mom. All I want is to be a Navy nurse and getting this SAT over with will help me get there! thank you!!!

Charla Almeida says:
2014-07-21 04:07:22

thanks for believing in us and seeing our need so clearly!

Mary McDonald says:
2014-07-08 04:10:05

What a gift to our children, this is needed so much, especially in Dodea where some schools don't offer any Test prep classes or anything related for students. Thank you for thoughtfulness and for caring about kids' futures!

Jesse Smith Jr says:
2014-06-15 19:01:14

Great I love it!!!

James Tolley says:
2014-06-04 20:51:40

Dear Sponsors,As a service member serving abroad and many times spent away from my family, your donation is vital in helping my children prepare for their future. As I am unable to tutor and teach my children while I am away on deployments, the ACT/SAT prep packages can help fill the gap. With my greatest sincerity I thank you!James TolleyCPT, SFUS Army"De Oppresso Liber"

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.