eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Showing Featured 21517

Karen Bailey says:
2010-03-17 09:06:50

Thank you so much for helping us prepare two of our children to do well enough on the ACT to be accepted into Honors Programs in college.This is our third order from your company for our youngest child who is preparing for college admittance. Thank you for still being around for us to order for her also.

Carol Garrett says:
2016-08-17 14:29:19

Thanks for your assistance - other study programs seemed inaccessible to my student, but the format and price of this program seems ideal for our family. Thank you!

Robert Kafka says:
2014-11-29 11:17:53

Thank you sooooo much for your support! This will impact my child for her lifetime!

Martha Blau says:
2013-02-26 13:43:57

I have used "e knowledge" with all of my children as they each prepared to take either the SAT or the ACT and now that I am preparing to go back to college, I am getting the latest edition for myself. Thank you!

Ann Raebel says:
2011-03-11 10:35:23

My daughter used her ACT/SAT prep DVD to prepare 3 years ago - she is now a sophmore at the University of AL on a full ride academic scholarship! Her scholarship was predicated on her high ACT score. I just ordered the latest version for my son... (Let's hope lightning strikes twice!) Thanks for a wonderful resource!!!

Tammy Feil says:
2014-01-06 07:34:39

We can't thank you enough for your willingness to help our teens in this way. Your generosity makes the miracles of tomorrow's future possible for countless individuals who may never have had this opportunity without you! Thank you!

Nicholas Scattareggia says:
2014-12-01 15:21:46

Having been in the Marine Corps for five years I have not maintained the education that I gained in high school. Now, with me attempting to go back to college, I realize that I need assistance at regaining the same level of preperation that high school afforded. This program has afforded me that opportunity and I thank you all greatly for that. As a single father on the verge of no longer having a steady paycheck, you can not imagine how much you have assisted not only me but my son's future. Once again, thank you very much.

MARGARET MILLS says:
2015-02-05 18:12:23

My oldest son used your program four years ago,and is graduating with a BS in electrical engineering with no debt in May. Your program was very helpful to him by preparing him with the type of testing skills necessary to do well on both the ACT and SAT. My next two sons should both find it as helpful when they take the tests this year. Thank you for sponsoring this awesome opportunity.

Jonathan Hirsch says:
2011-08-12 16:35:03

SAT prep was so excellent, I came back and ordered the ACT course as well.

Marlin Davis says:
2014-05-23 09:55:02

So happy that someone has a general interest in the well being of the kids. Awesome program!

Brad Shedd says:
2016-11-02 08:53:35

Thanks so much for caring for the education of our children! This is our 4th time using the program!

Kelly MacQueen says:
2014-07-30 08:50:14

Thank you! So excited to see what all is available here to help my son prepare for the SAT! I cannot tell you enough how appreciative I am of the value of this program!

Theresa Young says:
2014-04-04 06:03:56

This is awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! This helps my daughter. I am low income, but she has straight A's. She definitely does not want to waste that intelligence.

Kao Moua says:
2013-11-05 04:27:30

Thank you from a grateful soldier in Afghanistan.

monica santamaria says:
2013-08-21 10:07:40

I'M JUST SO THANKFUL OF THIS HUGE OPPORTUNITY THAT IS POSSIBLE DUE TO THE SPONSORSHIP OF THE INSTITUTIONS THAT CARE OF THE FUTURE OF OUR STUDENTS.

Jenni Osborne says:
2014-10-11 10:29:47

Thank you for your support and generosity! Our second child using this program and we are sure it will help, again

Eddrena Barr says:
2015-02-06 12:08:31

When I stumbled upon this offer in my Army Reserve building, I thought it was a GOD sent opportunity. I immediately sought guidance from the point of contact to obtain the program for my daughters who are looking to enter college in the next year. Thank you for your generous contribution which will enable my children to gain a competitive advantage when taking the SAT/ACT. Please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated and afford many children the opportunity to excel on these standardized tests. GOD Bless You and Thanks Bunches!!! MAJ Barr, US Army

Josephine Robinson says:
2017-06-03 05:59:34

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FROM A GRATEFUL MILITARY FAMILY.

Joseph Wilson says:
2016-08-23 19:35:24

Thanks for all the support!!! Stay Awesome

Anne Murphy says:
2013-08-21 20:14:00

This program is AMAZING! Being a Soldier, funds can sometimes be tight. By this program being in place, I can help my family prepare for a major milestone in their lives at a fraction of the cost. THANK YOU so much for your generosity. It is so deeply appreciated.

Elizabeth Mann says:
2014-01-08 20:27:51

Thank you so much! We would not be able to afford this otherwise. I believe it will help my son, who has dyslexia, better be able to prepare for the ACT.

Dave Hightower says:
2008-11-16 22:13:40

The program helped my wife immensely....her ACT score went from a 19 to a 26! As she was a military wife, her schooling was interrupted several times while we moved, I deployed, etc...so this helped her get into the program she wanted for her career. Thanks!

Marie Beauge says:
2013-08-22 06:36:30

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to study for this required and mandatory test at such a great deal. If it wasn't for this, I would have to study by myself in a book I may not have comprehended since tutoring sessions would not have been convenient for me. Thank you very much!

Deborah Fortner-Beat says:
2014-10-13 20:49:21

THANK YOU! This has been a huge blessing to our 3 high schoolers in preparing for their testing. We just received results for our twins who are in their senior year and in all but one area they tested at a college level with scores that were predominately above the national scores. Again, thank you!

Daryle Christensen says:
2010-11-27 15:03:58

Thank you so much. I am retired Air Force. This is the third child I've ordered for. My other two children did very well on the ACT, PSAT and SAT using this software to prepare them. And thank you very much to the NFL players who are not only supporting military families, but encouraging our children to seek higher education.Sincerely,Daryle G. Christensen, MSgt, USAF, Retired

Traves Welch says:
2015-06-10 14:39:56

Thank you for this oppurtunity to relearn what I need to know in order to ace the ACT and get into my dream college. This means more than you think it does to a lot of people and I intend to let those following in my footsteps know about this chance. Thank you and keep it up.

Allison Schneider says:
2017-08-26 18:34:20

Thank you for providing additional resources that will help my children perform their absolute best on college entrance exams. As a mother of three scholars, athletes, musicians, and positively driven children, I am very appreciative of sponsors who support their goals to be successful.

WalterSchratz says:
2017-08-27 11:09:22

Very worthwhile project! I've used it with all my children the last three years and it has produced significant results. Thanks

Natalie Jiron says:
2013-08-20 18:52:46

This sponsor ship is absolutely amazing! I bought $700 worth of materials for $50. It's a dream come true. Thank you to all sponsors!

Thomas J Callender says:
2013-09-24 17:48:37

Thank you for helping some disadvantaged kids from a 3rd world country jump ahead of a dismal future to have the potential for a bright future full of hope and possibilities.

ABUOH NEUFVILLE says:
2008-10-11 18:31:14

Thanks for the assistance. I've heard about this program, but assumed it was too good to be true. Thanks again

Anna Calzada says:
2013-09-01 15:53:10

Thank you for your heart felt generosity. My husband has been working off and on, and work gets harder to find. I substitute teach and that is not as steady as well. So please accept my enormous gratitude for sharing what you have with those who are struggling financially. God Bless you all abundantly!!!

Elizabeth PICO says:
2010-06-01 20:27:59

this program is great and helps my family while my dad is overseas. thank you very much.

michael clinton says:
2014-07-29 20:52:16

As a retired service member, I'd like to thank every person that contributes to this. Providing this service for us and our kids is priceless. Without your help and support I would not be able to afford this software for my kids. It greatly helped my oldest daughter get into college. She now has her degree in Biology. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Ann Jefferson says:
2016-08-21 14:24:13

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We already have a daughter in college and have a high school senior preparing for these exams. We really appreciate your generosity in assisting them with these great studying tools at such an affordable price. Bless you! LT Ann W. Jefferson, US Navy Reserve

Cynthia Baranowski says:
2010-07-16 14:44:08

Just want to thank you. This program will be such a wonderful opportunity for the many very low income gifted/talented students we serve. This was one of the easiest sites to follow -- straightforward, no glitches. My deepest appreciation.Cynthia BaranowskiWest 40 ISC

Eileen Hardy says:
2009-12-09 18:09:14

I just got off the phone with one of your male phone support people, and he was VERY informative and helpful. The online world of shopping usually does not offer the ability to speak to a real person about products before making purchase decisions. Thanks for having such good help available via phone. I have placed my order and look forward to receiving your products.Regards,Eileen Hardy

Thomas Brown says:
2011-11-13 11:02:11

I just want to thank everybody who had a hand in putting this program together. My daughter is very happy to recieve this DVD. She stated that the program that they have at her school, SAT Prep Group don't really help you that much. Thanks Master Sergeant Brown

Jane Konfrst says:
2014-01-08 07:50:38

Thank you for your generous contribution to our youth. This prep program gives our son the opportunity that he would otherwise not have to score well on the ACT and has added confidence heading into his college career. Thank you for your emphasis on education.

Daniel Glembot says:
2009-02-19 03:21:44

There is nothing you can do better for me. I want to thank you, the NFL and NFL players that have made this possible. I am currently serving in Iraq on a one (1) year deployment with no R

steven marinello says:
2015-06-15 15:06:22

Thank you so much! This is a gift that benefits my kids. As a 26 year service member...this support means a lot! Thanks!

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

TeresaAbood says:
2017-09-02 07:21:43

Thank you so very much for making this program available for students. It is one of the most comprehensive study tools I have found to prepare a student for the SAT. Been using it since 2013.

Ellyn Loenhorst says:
2013-09-03 18:41:01

Thank you for your generosity. You provided an opportunity we would not have considered.Schoolwork doesn't come easy for our student and we hope this will help give her confidence when being challenged with the SATs.What a gift you have given us! Thanks again!

Glenn Baker says:
2008-02-21 10:30:32

Many of my fellow Army soldiers have used this program with their kids and it helped them take the fear of taking the SAT test away and their scores improved dramatically.

Pamela Aiken says:
2013-05-03 10:13:14

this is awesome

Christina Griffis says:
2014-01-09 10:09:38

As a former homeschooling family, two of our sons utilized Power Prep for the ACT and were successful in raising their scores. Now, as a guidance counselor at a private school, I am happy to relate that experience to the students! Because of my family's positive results with eKnowledge, I have insured that the DVD has been available at our school for the past two years. Thank you for a software package that has been proven to help students increase their test scores! Well done! :)

Jerry Munoz says:
2013-05-03 10:40:18

Thank you for the great opportunity for my daughter. This will allow her to study and attain a better ACT/SAT score so she will be able to get into college and become a productive member of society. As a 30 yr military veteran I appreciate they help you are giving our dependents.MSGT Jerry Munoz

ELENAH KELLY says:
2013-11-07 14:16:42

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPONSORSHIP. I BELIEVE IT WILL YIELD GREAT DIVIDENDS IN MY CHILDREN'S LIVES. YOUR GIFT WILL KEEP GIVING AS YOU HAVE PLANTED A SEED OF HOPE IN THEIR FUTURE AND THE INDIVIDUALS THEY WILL ENCOUNTER. GOD BLESS! THE KELLY FAMILY, POPE ARMY AIRFIELD, NORTH CAROLINA