eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Programs | 30,012
Donation | $6,538,013
HSLDA Members Comments
Showing Affiliate Featured 5001

Thomas J Callender says:
2013-09-24 17:48:37

Thank you for helping some disadvantaged kids from a 3rd world country jump ahead of a dismal future to have the potential for a bright future full of hope and possibilities.

Kellie Duffin says:
2013-09-04 12:53:00

Thank you for taking part in sponsoring this wonderful program. I am a single mom and brain cancer survivor, so you can imagine how happy I was to find out about this program. Without your help, my children wouldn't be able to get this kind of study program for the ACT. Your support is greatly, greatly appreciated!!!! God bless you for your generosity!!! Kellie

David Rosenfeld says:
2014-01-22 16:29:50

Thank you for making this possible. Our special needs child will greatly benefit from your generosity, as we seek to give him as many options as possible for his future.

Karla Brown says:
2014-01-24 12:47:15

Thank you SO MUCH for sponsoring the E-Knowledge SAT/ACT prep project. Without your help we could not afford for our kids (this time is our third child; all three of our kids have benefited) to have this boost. It is GREATLY appreciated. We have one son who completed LU, Magna Cum Laude, our second son is at SAGU, doing very well, and now our daughter is preparing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity in helping this generation of kids excel in preparing for testing to attend colleges and universities! --from a Grateful Home-school Mom

Denise Schubkegel says:
2013-09-02 20:49:25

Thank you so much for giving our twin sons this opportunity! We have 11 children and have put four through college. This still seems to good to be true! God Bless you for your generosity!

Janice Houck says:
2013-05-07 15:38:08

Thank you so much for your generous help. As a single/widowed mom of 2 internationally adopted kiddos, and with no source of income, I have struggled to continue homeschooling since my husband passed away 6 yrs ago. This resource will be a tremendous help for my oldest whose obsession these days is to get into college. With limited funds to purchase materials to help her, you have no idea how thankful we are for this resource. Getting good scores is crucial to getting the financial aid and scholarships she will need to attend college. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts and may many blessings be heaped upon you.

Melissa D Jaramillo says:
2012-01-11 09:03:00

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much we appreciate this program offer. We received this opportunity from the HSLDA and are repeat customers! After trying other options, our older son was pleased to use the program to prepare for the ACT and again to improve his scores to obtain a scholarship. During his freshman year of college he reused some of the instruction and tips as (his words) a "great refresher". He graduated with his Associate's as an honor student, and is now pursuing his Bachelor's. We now have another teen preparing for the ACT and know that we cannot match the thoroughness offered by eKnowledge! A huge thank you to both eKnowledge and the NFL for your sponsorship for enabling parents and students to take advantage of this affordable option!

James Reed says:
2009-09-09 06:55:28

This is a great program. It helped my daughter get a scholarship and I'm confident it will help my son as well.

Janna Rowe says:
2010-04-04 17:58:59

I can not say enough about this program. I used it for my 19 year old and now I am using it for my 16 year old who will take the ACT test in June. Thanks!!! Really....Thanks!!

Charlene Anderson says:
2010-05-19 11:45:24

Wow! What can I say? When I happened across your amazing offer to order SAT and ACT prep material without charging us, I was humbled. I consider these offers as a way of our Lord blessing us with the decision to home school our children. Living on one income and trying to support a family of 5 can become such a strain on my husband financially speaking. People wonder how it's possible to survive on his limited income, but God is faithful and always provides one way or another. Your generous offer to provide the SAT/ACT prep materials for free is one way of our Lord showing us we matter to him and how much he loves us. Immense thanks to you--Charlene Anderson

Ellyn Loenhorst says:
2013-09-03 18:41:01

Thank you for your generosity. You provided an opportunity we would not have considered.Schoolwork doesn't come easy for our student and we hope this will help give her confidence when being challenged with the SATs.What a gift you have given us! Thanks again!

Paul Gerardi says:
2013-10-07 16:50:32

Awesome!We home educate which means we usually can't catch a break. First we pay property tax to ensure others' kids get free access to public school. Then we have to buy our own books and resources for the home education program we individually design for each of our children. Thanks to your sponsorship, though, we have free/low cost access to some outstanding SAT/ACT prep tools.Thanks so much for this.

Tequila Funderburk says:
2014-02-04 08:20:38

I just want to say Thank you. Without this program I wouldn't know what to do.

Adrienne Rhodes says:
2013-10-23 09:16:06

Thank you SO MUCH!! Words can't explain how I'm feeling at this very moment. Being a Single Homeschooling Mom of 4, it helps to have an Awesome program like the eKnowledge SAT/ACT Progect. you made it that much easier for ALL my children to have the advantage of scoring high and getting into the college of their choice. From the bottom of our Heart, my family

Gail Donaldson says:
2008-01-14 07:46:51

This is the second time we have used this program and we LOVE it! As a mom who homeschools, we don't have that much money to spend on expensive software and we really, really appreciate the arrangement that you have kept with HSLDA!! THANK YOU!

Renee Duka says:
2014-01-10 09:50:10

Thanks for providing a wonderful tool to assist us in preparing our son for his future calling. Your support has made it possible for us to give this important advantage to our son.

Amy McNulty says:
2014-06-06 07:44:45

When homeschooling on a budget it can be challenging to afford quality materials. Thanks to this program I feel more confident that my daughter will be better prepared to take the ACT test; which is a major part of getting into a good college. Thank you to the generous sponsors of this program. It is much appreciated!

Linda Stranberg says:
2014-01-18 08:43:38

Wow, what a wonderful gift! My daughter will be better prepared to take the ACT test and compete for scholarships. This is the first step in helping her become a teacher. Thank you!

terri reed says:
2013-11-23 20:40:06

THANK YOU for this wonderful opportunity! I hope these programs will help prepare me for the ACT test so I can score as high as I possibly can. I never could have purchased this without your generous contributions.

Anouk Mouawad says:
2014-02-02 14:33:47

Thank you very much for your generous offer! I am trying to get into a computer science school and an excellent SAT score is very important for admission. This program study will help me to do that!

Betty Weaver says:
2013-12-30 02:55:14

We are living overseas in South Korea and we really appreciate the support you give to families. Thank you! :)

Gwen Moore says:
2008-01-15 12:16:44

Thank you so very much for this incredible gift to our 17 year old son who is preparing for his ACT. I believe we'll give YOU guys at least partial credit for his improved scores!! Thanks again! The Moores in AL

Martha Finnell says:
2009-09-04 22:22:36

To all who sponsor the SAT prep classes: THANK YOU! This is the second child we have prepped for the SAT with eknowledge and we are grateful for the hard work and generosity that makes this possible. We could not by any stretch of the imagination pay for a course for our children to take. We are thankful. Blessings! M. Finnell

Noemi Jones says:
2012-05-03 15:54:54

So overwhelmed over the generosity! My daughter will be prepared for the SAT and ready for success! We couldn't afford courses or other methods; thank you for the opportunity!

TESSA REED says:
2014-01-30 09:19:32

May God Bless you as you continue to Bless Others! Thanks a bunch! Sincerely, The Reed Family

Anna Calzada says:
2013-09-01 15:53:10

Thank you for your heart felt generosity. My husband has been working off and on, and work gets harder to find. I substitute teach and that is not as steady as well. So please accept my enormous gratitude for sharing what you have with those who are struggling financially. God Bless you all abundantly!!!

Kelli Blackmon says:
2014-06-04 08:44:00

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a huge, HUGE, benefit to my family and I just can't thank you enough! THANK YOU!

Kristy Trent says:
2014-01-23 07:51:05

Thank you for offering a way for students from low income families to receive preparation for college entrance exams without hundreds of dollars in cost!

Heather Adams says:
2013-11-25 18:18:29

I can't thank you enough. My parents went through a rather messy divorce two years ago. This resulted in my house going into foreclosure and me having to put my homeschooling on hold. Since then, I have been working 40 to 50 hours a week to make ends meet. Recently the necessity for me to work has lessened and know I can return to furthering my education. Being on a tight budget these discounted course will help me to quickly polish my skills. Once I take the ACT I will be able to graduate and attend college. Thank you again for these resources that will help me to advance my future.-Heather Adams

Laura Tenney says:
2010-03-22 14:00:29

Thank you so much! My oldest son used your program and has received offers for academic scholarships from almost every school he applied to. It means so much to us to have access to this quality of program! We would not have been able to purchase it without your help and the help of HSLDA. Please accept our sincerest appreciation of your immense generosity! Thank you! Sincerely, The Tenney Family

Marysusan Wharton says:
2012-11-17 11:50:11

Thank you sooo much for this great sponsorship as it is truly a gift to those of us (widows and orphans) who can't afford these tools. My daughter will be using the SAT prep course to hopefully go to college to further her education. Thank you again for your generosity! Marysusan Wharton

Olivia Campione says:
2009-03-25 15:51:41

My older son said this program was very helpful when he prepared for the SAT. He then scored high enough to opt out of the entrance test required at the school he attended. We are now ordering for our 2nd son and are grateful for the sponsorship, as we'd never be able to afford something like this on our own.

Jennifer Rego-Brown says:
2014-06-13 18:29:27

Thank you all for this amazing opportunity. Being an active duty military home schooling family, we could not have afforded a program like this. You have blessed us!

Nenita Carr says:
2010-08-28 10:48:14

Thank you for the SAT/ ACT standard .My oldest daughter is in freshman in college now 2010-2011 ,she use this DVD. Now is time again for our second daughter is in junior in high school. Thank you ,Thank you so much. God bess you all. Nenita C. Alvin, Texas

Tammy Feil says:
2014-01-06 07:34:39

We can't thank you enough for your willingness to help our teens in this way. Your generosity makes the miracles of tomorrow's future possible for countless individuals who may never have had this opportunity without you! Thank you!

Sara Rudquist says:
2014-01-16 16:41:14

Thank you so much for giving an opportunity for us to prepare our sons for the rest of their lives! God bless you!

carrie diermyer says:
2013-08-12 16:20:32

Thank you so much. We are homeschoolers and love this awesome opportunity to prepare for ACT testing. It is such a huge financial blessing! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Karla Roberts says:
2014-05-02 17:45:59

Thank you so much for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. There is no way we could have afforded to give my daughter this valuable resource. She has committed two months of this coming summer to studying so that when she takes her PSAT, ACT, and SAT tests this coming school year she will be prepared to do her very best. Your generosity has encouraged her to strive to be her very best. Thank you for inspiring her and equipping her.Mrs. Karla Roberts

Gregory Watson says:
2007-07-26 23:12:30

Thank you so much for making this program available at such a discount to us. My daughter used this program and scored a 1500 on the SAT and a 34 on the ACT! She received $21,000.00 in scholarships, by the grace of God and with the contribution of these test scores. We are now using this program to prepare our son for the tests. Thank you, again. Kay Watson

Pat Gosselin says:
2006-11-19 14:20:06

I truly appreeciate you making this progrm available to us. My daughter used it two years ago and did so well on her SAT that she was awarded a full academic scholorship to college in Florida. As a homeschool parent (single income family) this has been wonderful. Thank you for the program that will enable us to use the updated version for our son.

Kathy Schell says:
2014-01-10 18:49:48

Thanks so much for making this available to homeschool students. God bless.

Theresa Osborne says:
2014-06-06 08:37:26

We are a large homeschooling family and could not afford help like this. Thank you so much for your generosity and care. May God bless you as you are blessing others. Thank you.

Melissa Haymon says:
2014-06-12 14:52:17

Young adults in these times need all the assistance possible to do their best and to attain their potential. Test-taking strategies are well-taught in public schools but are not an integral part of homeschooling, where the focus tends to lie with actual learning of the material. Programs such as this one allow that gap to be shortened, and a more level playing field to be used for testing and results. Thanks!

Francisco Green says:
2014-03-06 13:30:13

Thank you for the help! It is a Godsend.

Krystal Sasser says:
2013-12-16 21:53:28

Thank you so much! This program looks fantastic, but would have been unaffordable without your donation. Thank you again.

Brandi Schaffer says:
2014-01-02 09:22:45

As the parent of a home school student I appreciate the opportunity this gives my daughter to study for and be successful at the SAT and ACT tests. I know this increases her chances of getting into the college of her choice. Thank you!

Susan Borawski says:
2012-03-27 11:31:18

I used the ACT & SAT prep respectively for my sons in the past who both scored excellent on their test and found the power prep help easy to use. I am so happy that the program has been continued so that my daughter can use the program as well. Thank you so much!! I would not have been able to prepare them so well without you, and want to express my sincere gratitude to all who made this possible.

Lynn Sears says:
2011-09-15 17:36:59

This is a great program! I used it with my son and am now renewing my license to use with my daughter. It really does help prepare them for these college entrance tests. Thank you for making it available and affordable.

Colleen Lane-Norton says:
2012-09-06 15:25:33

We started with the basic package and just upgraded. Thank you so much for the sponsorship. It makes it an affordable tool that we otherwise would not have.

John & Karen Bailey says:
2007-07-22 15:08:23

Dear Benefactors, Your donations to this program have already benefited one of my children. Our daughter used your ACT Premium 2005-06 edition and was able to obtain an honors scholarship which completely paid for her tuition and books. What a financial blessing for our family. We are getting the same program for our son in hopes of similar results. Thank you again for your generosity, John and Karen Bailey

© Copyright 2013 eKnowledge Corporation. All Rights Reserved.