eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Programs | 9,773
Donation | $3,776,550
Boy Scouts Comments
Showing Affiliate Featured 783

WayneRobinson says:
2018-04-29 05:48:27

Heartfelt thank you from grandparents raising grandchildren. With all the different generational expenses in our household, and with our first grandson, being the first off to college this discount on testing help is such a blessing.

Michael Lyons says:
2017-04-03 08:32:55

Thank you very very much for your continuing support! Your assistance to helping our youth can not be expressed in words. This is our second time using the program. God Bless you all.

Paula Guerette says:
2016-11-19 10:04:16

Thank you so much! We are so excited for our son to be able to take advantage of eKnowledge SAT/ACT prep!! We used the program three years ago and now with our next child. We know it will make a huge difference in his test scores!

Theresa Fletcher says:
2016-09-05 21:21:24

This program is wonderful. My oldest son used this program to raise is composite ACT score from 29 to 33 with just 6 weeks of preparation after this was received. I am purchasing this program for my next son to do just as well, but hopefully the first time around, or maybe even better with more preparation time with this powerful tool.

Andrew Hill says:
2016-04-25 17:47:23

Thank you for supporting my son who is a boy scout. Without the discounted price, there is no way we could have even thought about purchasing such an extensive program.

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

Linda Schulze says:
2014-08-06 17:55:15

thanks so much!you guys rock!

Seth Pace says:
2014-02-09 20:29:56

I am a high school teacher and single dad of four. Your program allows my children the chance to get a head in their training for college. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Lisa Minahan says:
2013-11-17 10:17:18

Thank you for helping families like mine. My Son has been in scouts for eight years and I am glad you folks want to give back. I think this will help lower the stress of taking the tests. You are not afraid of what you know. So I thank you for giving my son that knowledge.

Anthony Brusca says:
2013-05-20 14:31:36

V. Taylor says:
2010-10-04 19:48:00

I will have more to say when I have had a chance to evaluate the product. However, I am excited about the support from the NFL Players and other Public Service organizations. The BSA should be honored to be associated with such fine organizations. Sincerely,Vernon L. Taylor, Jr.Crescent Bay WLACC District Commissioner

JAMES THAGARD says:
2017-06-15 08:54:59

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

Michael Lyons says:
2016-02-17 06:09:33

My many thanks to not only the Boy Scouts of America but also to all the partners and sponsors of this great program. You truly are providing a helping hand vs a handout to those in need and to those that wish to better themselves. God Bless you all!!

Scott Haggerty says:
2014-05-14 18:10:35

I really appreciate your help and hopefully this will help me get a high enough score to get into an academy. If you see an Astronaut/Pilot one day named Scott H... Thats me.Thank You!

Gary Shoup says:
2013-05-03 22:21:46

As a teacher and a Scouter, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to purchase your program for my son (who is on track to earn his Eagle this month!). We would not have been able to afford it otherwise and college is very important to our family. THANK YOU!

Ma Rosario Guzman says:
2016-05-23 17:00:32

Thank your for this opportunity to have my child get ahead with her SAT/ACT studies. My daughter , Reese is an aspiring golfer who wishes to get a college scholarship to a good school. This help will come a long way. If she becomes successful in her future endeavors, she will do the same as you guys did to help the youth set an example to strive and reach for their dreams. We hope to inspire others to do the same. Mahalo again.

Deborah Cole says:
2013-08-15 19:55:11

THanks so much for making this available. Our income is very limited since my husband medical condition has worsened to where he cannot work. I work two jobs to make ends meet. Our son is smart but needs a boost in his ACT score in order to ba able to get a sholarship to attend college. THank you again for providing this great resource.

Melissa Clites says:
2018-05-18 15:50:30

So excited to be getting this great deal! My oldest son will benefit so MUCH from this! Thank You!

DavidManzer says:
2018-05-03 19:26:52

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to score the highest I possibly can. Thank You!!

Terrie Harwood says:
2018-04-25 12:11:36

Awesome opportunity!

Dan Vega says:
2018-02-01 13:16:47

My son is an eaagle Scout and I know that this will help him achieve higher scores and get the support he needs to have options when it comes to colleges offering financial support. Thank you!

Suzanne Volpato says:
2017-09-13 19:22:28

Thank you, my son who is a life scout truly appreciates your generosity.

Janet Thomson says:
2017-04-07 14:05:34

Thank you for working with Boy Scouts and their families to help build boys into the men they would aspire to become... to be leaders in their own right... to find confidence in their abilities to succeed by using tools to help them self-monitor and self-inspire through practice.

Zenon Piatek says:
2018-01-26 11:20:29

Thank you so much for this sponsorship to reduce the cost of this SAT/ACT test prep course. As a scout parent, my son will put this to good use to better prepare him for college while he completes his Eagle Scout requirements!

Ronald Small says:
2016-12-27 10:45:15

Thank you for allowing my son to participate in this great program! This is our 4th time using the program through BSA.

Jane Brockway says:
2016-10-19 20:14:46

We appreciate the opportunity to purchase this software at a huge discount. My son got it through Scouts and he did extremely well on the ACT. We are now getting it for our daughter and hoping for similar results. Thanks!

Rick Horaitis says:
2016-05-10 10:51:18

Thank you! We have used this product in the past, and it really helped.

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Kenneth Needles says:
2015-04-04 18:13:38

This is an AMAZING Offer! And SO APPRECIATED! My son studied with this program and was invited to take the ACT at age 12 through the Duke TIP program and made a 21 on the ACT! This program had to of helped in that attainment! THANKS for the help

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Tamar Landin says:
2014-08-07 17:43:12

My name is Zane Landin, and I am a Boy Scout in Troop 200 in Chino, California. I am 16 years old and working on completing my Eagle Scout ranking. I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. It is through your generosity that I am able to receive this SAT/ACT program. Thank you for believing in and supporting the Boy Scout program. All of you have been an integral part in ensuring that education is

Antonio Cuny says:
2014-03-02 15:13:54

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you guys know that your generosity is making dreams come true! The impact you are going to have here will be one of the greatest of your careers! How much is the future worth? Let's watch and see! Kudos!

Rita Sarubbi says:
2014-01-15 20:08:42

I want to thank you for your great generosity to this program.I have twin girls and it was so expensive to try to get them the help they needed. Now that my son is a boyscout and taking the advantage to start SAT studying at this low price is a God send. Thanks for being our special guardian angels and helping so many scouts achieve their goals in life.Rita/Rich Sarubbi

Andria Hite says:
2013-06-14 18:36:59

Thank you very much. Not everyone can afford to spend hundreds of dollars on prep courses. I hope to use the money I saved on enrollment into college! With eKnowledge I was able to schedule my learning at times convenient to my schedule, while focusing on my weaknesses with specific tutorials. I established a learning routine each day and the eKnowledge program was a terrific assistance. Thank you again! It made all the difference.

Pamela Aiken says:
2013-05-03 10:13:14

this is awesome

Soloman Falin says:
2014-09-22 16:52:40

THANK YOU for caring enough about the kids who come behind you to make an impact. We've seen boys from Boy Scouts take this and significantly improve their ACT scores - with no other intervention - enough to make the difference in being able to CHOOSE a college, instead of attend the free (in TN.) community college for 2yrs.

Wendy Caston says:
2017-01-15 01:04:44

Thank you so much! We would not be able to afford this without you! We've been using the program since 2012 with all of your children.

Nikki Lee says:
2015-10-08 12:49:54

Thank you for making this possible for my child. Without your help I wouldn't be able to provide any training program to help prepare for the SAT/ACT.

James Armstrong says:
2013-08-22 07:26:26

Wow, Thank-you so much. As a Life scout this gives me a great chance for future success in getting into a great university. We have 5 kids in our family and my parents would not be able to afford to do this for me without your help. Someday I hope I came give back as much as you are giving to me. Thank-you again.

Stephen Davis says:
2013-04-29 09:57:14

This is an incredible program! You have given our Scouts such a great opportunity to succeed

Janice Galbreath says:
2013-10-28 17:22:23

Thanks for motivating my son to study! We read about your generous offer in the Boys Life magazine. Just another wonderful part of Boy Scouts. Our son is working on his Eagle Scout and a good score on the SAT/ACT will just be another step in growing up to be a leader. Thanks again for this opportunity.

Christina Goodman says:
2011-04-04 22:32:43

This is an incredible deal. Thank you to everyone involved! With times as tight as they are this is such a blessing to us. I cannot think of one thing to make this experience better. The materials are excellent, the process was simple and clear, and it was practically free. It doesn't get much better than that! Christina Goodman

DanielBukowski says:
2018-05-10 16:42:56

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

MaylynZarembski says:
2018-04-26 15:21:15

Thank you so much for your generous contribution to help grow future leaders and productive citizens. My daughter is so grateful for the tools to help her achieve dreams with this wonderful sponsorship.

Cheryl Thebaud says:
2018-02-16 15:49:39

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Nicole Stroup says:
2018-01-31 14:47:51

Thank you so much for your contribution. Our son can breathe a little easier now that he has some extra help to get him closer to college.

GregCurtis says:
2017-09-02 11:24:24

thank you so very much. my daughter would not have the chance to prep for the tests as other children are able to without your help

Carin Jeffords says:
2017-01-19 07:40:22

Thank you to all sponsors for this incredible gift and your generosity. We look forward to receiving the program, working through the study guide and drills; with faith we will increase our scores to ensure higher scholarships and an opportunity for a brighter future! Thank you and God bless each one.