eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project

Programs | 3,242
Donation | $1,230,149
Need a Code Button on Website Comments
Showing Affiliate Featured 377

Andrew Tallman says:
2016-10-17 11:34:24

I cannot thank you enough! This is an awesome program!

Nathaniel Cable says:
2015-04-07 10:09:31

Thank you so much for covering the prep courses for me. I have been out of school for 11 years now and these study courses will help me get back in the flow of general education class work. I know that once I complete these courses, I will be able to ace the SAT/ACT and be accepted into the US Navy Officer Program. The site is great and the support of eKnowledge and the NFL is out of this world. Thank you so much.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

Francis Ariola says:
2011-06-06 18:18:21

This website is awesome!!!

Lisa Shingle says:
2009-04-29 00:39:57

It is truly amazing that this sposorship is available, I was familiar with the programs but we simply could not afford to purchase them. This gave my daughter access to software and resources she otherwise would not have had without this generous sponsorship. It is truly touching to see sincere recognition for those who have served our country in the military and it is genuinely breathtaking to see the NFL players sponsor a program that is accessible and one that helps the youth of today, reach for a better tomorrow. Thank you to all the NFL members who have sposored this program.

Phillip Crafton says:
2013-05-13 09:39:37

I think this is very beneficial to people like me that are in the military so am thankful.

Ian Wright says:
2011-03-20 21:49:55

Outstanding opportunity and great programs. Second child that has utilized DVDs

Jonathan Grosse says:
2009-01-12 20:51:02

I really appreciate the great deal. It helped me get the score I needed!! Thanks again!

erick bigbee says:
2010-12-24 08:04:22

MY NAME IS ERICK AND IM ACTIVE DUTY IN THE UNITD STATES NAVY, THIS IS , BY AFR, THE BEST AND GREATEST THING I COULD HAVE DONE TO HELP ME IMPROVE MY SCORE, BY BUYING THIS PROGRAM, THANK YOU SO MUCH NFL AND GO GREEN BAY!!!!!!!!!

Scott Hansen says:
2016-04-25 10:46:46

Thank you! Without this support, I would only have the sporadic class offered at my high school!

Stacie Stroud says:
2014-03-10 07:09:12

I am so thankful that you are willing to contribute to this program. It is so helpful to military families as they prepare their children for college. It is one less thing that we have to worry about.

paul jennings says:
2014-07-25 11:51:22

Thank you so much for your generous contribution and support for our military!

Justin Kelley says:
2013-09-08 04:38:31

As an an active duty member who is trying to not only the quality of life for his family but also set an example for his newborn daughter, it touches my heart to think that you would give so much to help out someone who you've never met. Thank you so much!

Daniel LeJeune says:
2011-01-04 10:45:00

I think this is a great opportunity. I am pleased to see some of the professional athelets (who earn so much more than our military members) and eKnowledge give something back. They absolutely understand the sacrifices that are made by military members and their family members. Thanks a ton!!

Levi Cain says:
2009-04-17 19:23:38

I love this thank you sssssssssssssoooooooo much

Yolanda Franklin says:
2011-03-12 23:52:02

Thank You So Much!!! I am so excited to be able to afford all these resources!!! My last dependent of 5 will benefit greatly!! God Bless You All!!!!!!!

Crystal Johnson says:
2010-05-04 11:02:29

On behalf of all service members, We really do appreciate this. God bless each and every one of you that made this possible. Thanks.

Jay Pitz says:
2010-05-03 10:18:35

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to everyone involved in this project. It is an extremely humbling experience to know that there is such a strong support system assisting the families of Soldiers. Thank you.

Michelle Rose says:
2010-03-18 12:37:54

My experience was great. I was very satisfied with the purchasing process and selection of materials. It is good to see that the NFL cares about those who have served in the military and the families that have worried so dearly while they were away. My son, Jamar Wilson just returned from Iraq last week and it is good to see that him risking his life enable his brother to receive otherwise unaffordable study materials that will increase his chances of getting into a great college. THANKS!!! Michelle L. Rose

Rafaela Lewis says:
2009-06-07 21:22:01

Mahalo, I have a child who attends Anueneue School and she would like to attend UH Manoa or BOISE State to Play Softball and receive her degree in Sports Science/Athelitic Trainer/Physical Therapist/Physical Educatin Teacher. But she needs to raise her SAT scores. I've been told that this program that you offer will be able to assist her. Thank you for your support in Higher Education.

John Perry says:
2010-04-13 18:14:11

We appreciate it. My daughter will be taking the SAT soon and I'm currently unemployed, so anytime we can save some money it really helps.

Lisa Weyant says:
2009-04-02 12:17:50

Thanks you so much for making this available! Without the help of the NFL, I would not be able to purchase these CD's for my children!

rebecca arnold says:
2008-10-03 15:45:37

I am very happy that there is a program out there like this. My 9th grade son was just talking to me this past week about how nervous he is going to be, and how he thinks he will "bomb" the SATs. I never would be able to put this in my budget for him, so it is greatly appreciated!

ChristopherShea says:
2017-11-07 08:32:04

Thanks a Bunch!

Megan Mazzei says:
2017-08-24 16:51:37

Thank You!!!!!

Virginia Sparling says:
2016-10-03 06:27:22

Thank you so much, my daughter has been stressing about how we would afford tutoring for the ACT. You made it possible for her to have a way to prepare herself.

Charla Almeida says:
2014-07-21 04:07:22

thanks for believing in us and seeing our need so clearly!

Michael Schoenberger says:
2013-11-01 11:57:47

Great program. One of the best out there!! Keep it up.

Donald Moore says:
2009-05-03 12:37:52

We are appreciative of the NFL sponsorship for military members. We used this program for an older child several years ago--and she is now in a major university with a partial academic scholarship. We have two more children at home who are approaching SAT/ACT test time, and hope they can be as successful.

Raymond Long says:
2009-03-01 19:08:54

Thank you so much, it has helped 2 of my 3 children get into college, and one more is on his way. They could not have done this without all of you, we are very grateful.Ray and Cara Long

BRIAN KENYON says:
2011-05-14 13:08:18

I really just want to say thank you. I want a good score on the SAT and I think this will help me achieve it. We live in Rotterdam, Netherlands near a very small Coast Guard base. My high school only has 31 kids. The only thing I think you could do is market this product even more. I didn't know about 'till now!Thank you,A military child

sandra hearn says:
2009-09-07 20:38:03

thanks so much! this is the second year I've used your products. I now have a rising junior and he's now prepping for his exams. Your product helped my first child who is now in college!

Kao Moua says:
2013-11-05 04:27:30

Thank you from a grateful soldier in Afghanistan.

Kathy Cooke says:
2016-05-11 07:45:30

Thank you for your generous donation. It is SO appreciated! God bless.

Ana Dominguez says:
2014-05-30 16:29:08

Thank you so much for your support. I know that withiut your support I wouldn't be able to afford the opportunity of this gift.

Logan VanLeigh says:
2012-05-08 17:10:22

I'm a medically-retired Iraqi War vet. This sponsorship makes it possible for my academically-struggling daughter to improve her chances at a scholarship. Thank You!

Olufemi Olatunji says:
2014-11-09 21:54:32

Thanks

Vashon McRoberts says:
2013-05-25 13:03:43

I would just like to thank the NFL and eKnowledge for their contribution to my family's education! I feel that every sacrifice my family has endured has not gone unnoticed and on behalf of myself and my family I would like to extend our gratitude and appreciation to the entire NFL organization and eKnowledge! Thank you very much! Proudly serving! very respectfully, CPT Vashon McRoberts Field Artillery U.S. ARMY

Rebecca Dowdy says:
2009-09-17 04:42:02

Great. I am a military spouse and a high school AVID teacher and I am excited to share this with my students.

keith danel says:
2011-06-09 17:28:22

Simply put, THANKS! My kids have moved, a lot. Their educaton has been interupted and disrupted. This program allows me to affordably provide them a way to reinforce an academic foundation weakened by the volatility of military familiy life.

Catherine Stefanik says:
2010-08-14 08:03:44

I have learned over the years that it takes a lot of money to raise a child. Being a single parent does not make it any easier. I want my child to be prepared and have the same opportunity as other children when it comes time to go to college. Programs such as PowerPrep NFL will give her that chance. Thank you for keeping her and my dream alive. Thank you!!!

Samuel Driver says:
2010-05-03 10:28:21

WOW!!!! This program is really awesome and will help a great many kids who can not normally afford the preparation tools needed for the ACT/SAT. I have a gifted child and this tool will allow him to get to the next level. Thank you so much for giving back. S Driver US Army

Bryan Bancroft says:
2010-03-22 04:54:24

As a retired USAF pilot I'm thankful to the NFL and eKnowledge for this opportunity for my yougest son to better prepare for his SAT exam. Thank you! John Bancroft, USAF (ret)

Michelle Aguda says:
2009-08-22 01:08:18

This is a very good program. I got excited hearing that there was one like this. It gave me more confidence to take the SAT

Jeremy Slagley says:
2012-06-22 12:05:32

This is great! I want to go to West Point and serve our country and you guys are helping me get there! -Madeline

Debra Coffel says:
2009-05-18 13:20:10

As the single parent of a high school junior I can only thank you for your generosity!

Sara Luther says:
2009-03-09 20:44:11

Thank you to everyone involved in sponsoring the eKnowledge material. I would not be able to order it without your help. I am looking forward to being able to study for the SAT and ACT exams. I have been nervous about taking these tests but with your help, I can breathe a little easier. I will use the material faithfully. Thanks again for being so generous by helping us students get ahead in life! Sincerely, Sara Luther (Diamondhead, MS)

Kristopher Legge says:
2008-09-26 06:50:20

Thank you, with our boys now facing the biggest decision towards their future preparing for the test will not be so stressful. Thank you for giving them this opportunity. I am proud of my husband and his service to this great county along with so many others. we are now retired and it seems that once one is retired they seem to be forgotten, thank you for remembering us.

Laura Lee says:
2017-10-01 11:29:49

Thank you so much!

monica flores says:
2017-08-11 09:11:48

Thank you for your support. I am able to prepare for my SAT and continue my education and hopefully be the first in my family to obtain a Bachelor's degree!