eknowledge SAT/ACT Donation Project
All Comments: 21993 |  Submit

Showing Featured 21993

Charlene Cofield says:
2010-01-26 18:34:59

Thank you so much, NFL players, my family could not have afforded this information. Thank you for giving me a chance at a good future. I will study, take the practice test and I will get a better score thanks to your help! Thanks for changing my life.Kameryn Cofield, Portsmouth VA

Keenan Ellison says:
2014-01-18 10:14:37

I am active duty soldier and father of two high school boys of whom I want to provide the best opportunity for success in their future college endeavors. Your sponsorship of this ACT/SAT preparation program makes it affordable for my family to prepare our children for college entry and achieve acceptance to the colleges of their aspiration; United State Military Academy, Baylor, and Vanderbilt. Thank You.

Jill Litzinger says:
2015-08-28 08:47:49

AWESOME! Thank-you so much! You've provided such a blessing to our family. With all the hardships associated with military life it is very kind of you to help our military kids achieve their goal of a college education. God Bless you all.

Tony Heacock says:
2016-03-23 16:59:23

I am extremely grateful for this low-cost option since I am a 11th grade High School student in Oregon that lives below the poverty line. My future goals are to become a mountain guide and earn an online masters degree in writing. Thank you for your sponsorship.

Lisa Minahan says:
2013-11-17 10:17:18

Thank you for helping families like mine. My Son has been in scouts for eight years and I am glad you folks want to give back. I think this will help lower the stress of taking the tests. You are not afraid of what you know. So I thank you for giving my son that knowledge.

DwayneVinnett says:
2018-10-16 19:49:09

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT. We have been using the program with our students since 2011. Great job!!!

Theresa Fletcher says:
2016-09-05 21:21:24

This program is wonderful. My oldest son used this program to raise is composite ACT score from 29 to 33 with just 6 weeks of preparation after this was received. I am purchasing this program for my next son to do just as well, but hopefully the first time around, or maybe even better with more preparation time with this powerful tool.

Maurice Grosso says:
2008-02-25 21:27:23

Thank you once again for this great opportunity for my children. My son increased over 300 points on his SATs and received an appointment to the United States Air Force Academy. My daughter will now be able to benefit in the same way my son has, Thank You!!

Lisa Galan says:
2013-11-18 13:40:04

Thank you. I'm a single mom and this is an amazing gift.

Roosevelt Boyland says:
2008-02-07 08:51:50

Thanks you for this program. In my opinion, it's one of the most important ways to make a difference in the lives of the youth who consider you to be their role models. My oldest son used this program last year and it helped him obtain a scholarship to AR Tech University where he plays on the football team.

Paul Gerardi says:
2013-10-07 16:50:32

Awesome!We home educate which means we usually can't catch a break. First we pay property tax to ensure others' kids get free access to public school. Then we have to buy our own books and resources for the home education program we individually design for each of our children. Thanks to your sponsorship, though, we have free/low cost access to some outstanding SAT/ACT prep tools.Thanks so much for this.

Leah Karbler says:
2018-01-22 17:36:39

Thank you for helping me prepare for the ACT. I greatly appreciate the opportunity! This is our 3rd time using the program in our family.

James Adams says:
2013-03-12 19:59:33

Best thing ever done for the kids!

Jennifer Chervenka says:
2016-01-23 07:37:14

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I am a mom of 5 and there is no way I could have afforded this program without you. I am excited that my daughter will be able to prepare for the test. It would not be possible without you! Thank you so much! God's blessings to you!

Ryan Lawrence says:
2009-02-03 13:04:49

Great program! My daughter will be moving overseas shortly to a relatively remote location (Ghana), in terms of US schools, due to my military service so this product should be really valuable to help her prepare for these exams. Major Ryan Lawrence, US Central Command

Lacie D Miler says:
2014-01-20 20:33:09

I would like to extend my personal gratitude to the MLB/NFL. I'm active duty in the Navy. This is like Christmas happened for me tonight. After I come home from working on the ship, this will give me something important and structured to look forward too. I am applying for the Physician's Assistant program in the Navy and my SAT test score is older than 10 years so I appreciate having this program to help refresh these skills for me. Thank you.

Tracy Powell says:
2013-10-08 15:30:56

Thank you to all that made this test material available for my daughter!! My husband currently serves in the Navy stationed in Afghanistan. My daughter a high school senior needs to raise her score to qualify for scholarships. Because this is available to her I have no doubt her score will be much better on her next exam thank you very much!!

LlewelynAugustus says:
2017-07-03 13:36:22

Thank you for this software. If I would have paid, locally, it would cost me $2400 dollars! We have used the program four consecutive years!!!~AndrewHoover, AL

Frances Fuller says:
2013-11-20 09:17:02

Thanks for caring! Your continued support to military members and their families' education is greatly appreciated. I wish I had this when I was in high school! So a big thank you for your efforts! I'm in the Wounded Warrior Program/Warrior Transition unit at Fort Knox, KY.

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret

Stan Little says:
2015-11-01 18:33:24

Thank you for your sponsorship. Your generosity allows me to use my military service to obtain the ACT prep software for my daughter. You sponsored my son 5 years ago and I'm very grateful to see this program is still available.

Miranda Robertson Dale says:
2014-04-16 14:34:49

I think this is a great gift to families who want their children to go to college but have to make a choice between food and shelter or child doing well on a test.

Marysusan Wharton says:
2012-11-17 11:50:11

Thank you sooo much for this great sponsorship as it is truly a gift to those of us (widows and orphans) who can't afford these tools. My daughter will be using the SAT prep course to hopefully go to college to further her education. Thank you again for your generosity! Marysusan Wharton

Janet Okamura says:
2015-07-10 15:37:18

Thank you for your generous donation to help our daughter do well on the ACT. English is her second language as we adopted her from China when she was ten years old and this program looks like it should really help her weak areas in testing. May God bless you.Gratefully,Mr.

Larry Bell says:
2016-07-04 08:32:51

My son and daughter love your product and really feel it helped them a lot taking their test.

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Darril Bill says:
2009-01-01 13:05:07

OUTSTANDING Program! I work with high school students from military families who are competing for scholarships at the Air Force Academy and Air Force ROTC. I have seen first-hand the positive impact this program is having. Your generocity is much appreciated and really making a difference! Thank you!

JeffMcWhirter says:
2018-06-27 07:56:15

Great opportunity for up and coming college students to get the resources they need.

Samuel McVey says:
2017-07-06 17:35:33

Thank you so much! This is a real blessing in my life.

David Rosenfeld says:
2014-01-22 16:29:50

Thank you for making this possible. Our special needs child will greatly benefit from your generosity, as we seek to give him as many options as possible for his future.

Jennifer Johnson says:
2014-04-19 17:42:44

Thanks so much for giving to help our kids further their education. It is a blessing to our family as we have five children to get through college.Our oldest son is an honor student and excited about his opportunities. I know this will help him. May God bless you!

Kristy Trent says:
2014-01-23 07:51:05

Thank you for offering a way for students from low income families to receive preparation for college entrance exams without hundreds of dollars in cost!

Susan Beebe says:
2013-05-22 16:41:50

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Our family deeply appreciates your generosity and love for the next generation of students.

Sarah Hansel says:
2017-09-20 06:28:49

We had 6 kids in 6 years. And now, my husband and I have 6 athletic TEENAGERS. The whole SAT/ACT prep materials and test process adds up for us. This truly was a God-send. I started looking for prep materials and most were $350. We had resolved to just 'study and share the book from the library'. I can't tell you how thankful I am for this opportunity for my kids. May this program continue to bless other families as well.

Bradford Martin says:
2014-01-23 20:01:12

In 2010, your program raised my son's SAT score by 100 points each for math and reading. This gave him good enough scores to win a Marine Corps ROTC scholarship. Does it work? Oh ya. I am thankful to the generous sponsors for helping my son and thousands of other children to achieve their dreams.

Kevin Carlson says:
2010-11-01 10:20:24

Excellent program, I took advanatage of this offering for the military for my daughter. She scored much higher on the SAT with this and is now in a pre-med program!! It would be great if eKnowledge offered an MCAT program...

Charles Sclater says:
2016-12-10 09:05:17

Thank you for the assistance as well as the opportunity to prepare myself for this vital test.

Donald Owens says:
2013-11-23 16:25:57

We are so grateful for your sponsorship of this fantastic program!! Our first son raised his score remarkably after using this program, and now our youngest has the same opportunity. We salute you!

Cynthia Walters says:
2016-07-10 09:50:42

I have twin girls and could not afford the traditional SAT/ACT program in my area which costs in excess of $3,000, for two children. Thanks so much for your financial support. These donations help families more than you know. You financial support is much appreciated!

Sheriee Bowman says:
2014-06-14 11:02:00

As a single mother, I would not have been able to afford to provide these great tools to my son without your generosity. Thank you for helping to give students the resources they need to succeed!

Karla Brown says:
2014-01-24 12:47:15

Thank you SO MUCH for sponsoring the E-Knowledge SAT/ACT prep project. Without your help we could not afford for our kids (this time is our third child; all three of our kids have benefited) to have this boost. It is GREATLY appreciated. We have one son who completed LU, Magna Cum Laude, our second son is at SAGU, doing very well, and now our daughter is preparing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity in helping this generation of kids excel in preparing for testing to attend colleges and universities! --from a Grateful Home-school Mom

R. B. Hennigan says:
2013-08-29 19:08:59

Thank you for your generosity and for making the SAT/ACT e-knowledge prep program available. This is our 2nd 5 year program to purchase. So far, we have 3 children who have graduated from college and one more to go (for whom we have purchased this new program). May God bless you and your families!

Jesse Smith Jr says:
2014-06-15 19:01:14

Great I love it!!!

Petrona Gomez de Moran says:
2018-02-02 07:45:45

Your support to this project helps those who are coming behind you have an opportunity to make their mark in the future. Thank you! Keep up the good work! We have used this course four times and are very pleased!

Grant Koehler says:
2015-09-02 20:09:53

I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to better myself through this amazing program. My goal is to become a surgeon and this will go a long way towards getting me there.Thank You!

Francis Ariola says:
2011-06-06 18:18:21

This website is awesome!!!

KIMBERLEY BATES says:
2014-04-25 08:48:53

Thank you all, for the opportunity you have afforded our children throughout the last 5 years. (with your help) Our 2 eldest have gone on to Wellesley College and Sweet Briar college, with full academic scholarships. Our youngest is beginning high school in the fall. We know this program will give her a head start and help her feel comfortable taking the SAT and ACT. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.

Alyssa Warburton says:
2015-09-04 15:59:55

Thank you for supporting the military! I am transitioning from the active duty Marine Corps to college, and your donation will help me learn and keep much needed money in order to make my dreams come true. Best Wishes,Alyssa

Heather Adams says:
2013-11-25 18:18:29

I can't thank you enough. My parents went through a rather messy divorce two years ago. This resulted in my house going into foreclosure and me having to put my homeschooling on hold. Since then, I have been working 40 to 50 hours a week to make ends meet. Recently the necessity for me to work has lessened and know I can return to furthering my education. Being on a tight budget these discounted course will help me to quickly polish my skills. Once I take the ACT I will be able to graduate and attend college. Thank you again for these resources that will help me to advance my future.-Heather Adams

Kathleen Molloy says:
2015-09-04 18:41:47

Thank you for sponsoring the ACT/SAT test prep packages. Three of our daughters have used them - with great results. We are appreciative of your support. Thank you for partnering in the pursuit of excellence in education.God bless!

BrianChiles says:
2017-07-17 07:40:10

Thank you so very much. This program helped my oldest son get his scores up and now my daughter is using it.

Julianna Martin says:
2016-07-14 18:18:23

Thank you so much for what you have done for me, It means so much to know that someone is looking out for my future and that that person is willing to sacrifice their time and money so that I can have the best possible future. God bless you!

Jeanne Higgins says:
2013-08-08 12:01:50

Followup from my comment in May...Just wanted to let you know that after my son used your product he took the SAT as a sophomore this June and ended up getting a 2020 for his score. Pretty good, I thought for a sophomore! Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Jeanne Higgins

M Davis says:
2016-04-10 14:51:06

Thank you for sponsoring this great software to help me gain scholarships and get accepted into college.

Timothy Moradi says:
2015-05-05 23:20:57

I'm an active duty, 30 year old , father of 3. I never took my education seriously as a kid and regretted it as an adult. Because of your charity, I'll be able to get an education and a college degree, and make life better for my family while setting a good example for my subordinates and my 3 boys. Thank you for that.

Scot Padgett says:
2016-07-15 17:20:02

Thank you for your generosity. This program continues to be a blessing to my family and my military family on whole. My oldest son is enrolled at NCState's Engineering program. This is possible because he rocked his SAT. I know the eKnowledge program gave him the tools needed to prepare for test and increase his score each time he retook the test. Now I have another son about to start his sophomore year, I am thankful for the program and the many sponsors who make it affordable for the military. V/r, Scot A. PadgettRet. US Air forceand current Army Civilian Employee

Syed Reza says:
2017-09-26 20:34:44

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. IT MEANS MORE TO THOSE IN NEED THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, AND A SIMPLE NOTE OF APPRECIATION EXPRESSES A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE GRATITUDE YOUR GENEROSITY HAS EARNED.

Isabella Gann says:
2014-09-17 07:36:01

Awesome Program! Thank you so much!!!!

Paula Liddle says:
2009-11-06 12:51:17

thankyou so much..... my thirteen and 15 year olds are both going to be starting college as dual enrollment students next fall this will truly help us meet our families goals. Plus it really means alot to them when people say thankyou to us as well as their dad by giving.... They have spent so much time without their father over the years knowing that means something to someone besides them motivates them to keep going! I am especially happy with the fact that I can re-liscence in a year so if I decide Branwen (my 13 year old) is not emotionally ready to go to college next year we can keep her home for another year.Thankyou to the NFL players that make this happen!

Timothy Howard says:
2013-10-17 07:57:28

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Our first child is in her junior year at Clemson and is so thankful for this program and the boost of confidence it gave her going into her SAT tests years ago. She has now taken the PCAT successfully and is headed to her next phase of life soon. We just ordered the program for our son today and are very thankful for the help this will provide him as he prepares to take his first SAT. His Dad leaves to deploy in a week and will be gone again over the holidays this year. Programs like this help lift our spirits and make us feel cared about. We appreciate you more than you could know!

RogerPhillips says:
2018-02-18 06:17:00

Team,Thank you for this special gift! This SAT/ACT prep material is definitely cutting edge. I know it will greatly help my son's and daughter's test taking preparations. God Bless, Brian

Christi Tew says:
2016-04-12 13:46:22

Thanks so much for your sponsorship! It has been a tool that helped both of my sons attend college and receive Master's Degrees! God bless!!

Jasilynn Kinchin says:
2014-03-07 16:05:33

Thank you for your generous support of our military heros and what matters most to them- their children.

Tina Royle says:
2016-01-24 14:44:39

Thank you so much! Just wow just wow, just thanks so much. Just wow!

KannonJohn says:
2017-07-26 16:09:41

Thank you very much for your support!! We have successfully used the program twice now.

Carla Burns says:
2017-04-21 14:47:34

Thank you so much for making this resource available at such reasonable costs. It is truly a blessing.

Raymond Long says:
2009-03-01 19:08:54

Thank you so much, it has helped 2 of my 3 children get into college, and one more is on his way. They could not have done this without all of you, we are very grateful.Ray and Cara Long

paul rivette says:
2015-05-08 17:14:42

Really great benefit... need to let more people know!!

carrie diermyer says:
2013-08-12 16:20:32

Thank you so much. We are homeschoolers and love this awesome opportunity to prepare for ACT testing. It is such a huge financial blessing! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

George Gonzales says:
2016-02-27 16:36:45

This is one of the best things a military family like ours has received. To ensure our kids a brighter future with this free/low cost is priceless and we would like to thank all of your for your contributions.

Elizabeth Killmeyer says:
2018-02-22 12:52:35

Thank you. My daughter and I were looking for an affordable SAT study program and this is more than we could have hoped for. Thank you for helping her achieve her dreams. Elizabeth

AnnJefferson says:
2018-02-24 09:41:40

Dear eKnowledge, NFL, MLB, Agassi Academy and all sponsors, This is the third time one of our children is utilizing the eKnowledge program offered to military kids. It made a difference for our first two, allowing them to take both the ACT and SAT feeling more prepared and relaxed. Our high school junior is now about to use these same programs, and is encouraged by the new Math Super Supplement offered, especially complete with instructor videos!!Thank you for serving those who serve. Bravo Zulu!LT Ann Wilkins Jefferson, USNR, Cleveland, OH

Stanita Burton says:
2018-02-24 11:54:52

Thank you all so much for your contributions and constant support. I pray that your generosity helps my son achieve his dreams of becoming a singer/songwriter and music business entrepreneur by attending Loyola University. The Burton family thanks you with all our heart...God bless you all.

Steven Kewish says:
2017-07-28 21:32:55

My children thank you and so do I. We started using the programs in 2015.

SallyBoerman says:
2017-07-29 08:52:11

Thank you for this opportunity to be sponsored. This will be a help not only for the SAT test but for the future. We used the program in 2013 with our first student.

Calvin Bostic says:
2014-02-03 06:21:58

I'd like to thank all the sponsors of this great program. Being a member of the United States Air Force its sometimes hard to keep family in a normal atmosphere and your kidness gives us that since of normality when were not State side. Thanks for all you do! TSgt Calvin Bostic

Doreen Lund says:
2017-01-05 12:41:34

Thank you so much!! Was looking into a classroom setting that was going to cost almost $800, plus the timing was off. This will allow my son to do the work on his timetable and without the financial burden. We GREATLY appreciate this!!!

Carolyn Simpson says:
2018-02-27 07:14:34

this is an awesome program that is offered. really helpful for parents to guide their children.

Olivia Campione says:
2009-03-25 15:51:41

My older son said this program was very helpful when he prepared for the SAT. He then scored high enough to opt out of the entrance test required at the school he attended. We are now ordering for our 2nd son and are grateful for the sponsorship, as we'd never be able to afford something like this on our own.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

David Ruedi says:
2015-09-13 06:58:10

Awesome program. Thanks to all the sponsors!

MorrisDeSimone says:
2017-10-09 19:32:13

Thank you so much for your support. We began using the PowerPrep with our first child in 2011 and have continued to today!!

Kevin Womack says:
2018-03-05 12:04:34

Thank you so very much. My daughter is forever grateful to this opportunity, thanks to your generosity and heart. This is the third time our family is using this great program.

Pamela Jezewski says:
2018-03-05 20:44:12

Thanks to all the sponsors! My Dad is currently deployed and he is my study partner so kudos to ya'll for allowing me to feel more confident and ready for my college exams.

James Reed says:
2009-09-09 06:55:28

This is a great program. It helped my daughter get a scholarship and I'm confident it will help my son as well.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Dawn Bordenave says:
2014-08-18 18:53:43

Thanks for the great offer. i've been using the program since 2007.

Rebecca Sisk says:
2010-08-29 03:31:33

Thank you so much for the assistance. As a single soldier and mother, educational costs are very daunting, the assistance you provided helps me to help myself to get my education and make a better way of life for my kids. Thanks so much!

ReNae Shaw says:
2017-01-08 21:03:00

Thanks so much. Your generosity is very appreciated. My teens will be using this a lot in the next couple months as they prepare for their test. This is our third time using the program with our high school age kids.

omar hoyos says:
2017-10-14 06:29:37

Thank you. We started using the program in 2011 and have prepared all three of our kids with it.

Robert Biaggi says:
2011-04-14 10:22:01

I think this is an awesome program that my student athletes and interscholastic students are going to benefit from tremendously. Being the athletic director at my school it is one of my goals to have every student athelte take both the ACT and SAT before they graduate. This program will help to ensure a more positive attitude towards taking the test as they will feel more prepared.

Karen Kersulis says:
2015-01-14 09:08:39

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your incredible financial support of this endeavor! Home school families like us value your commitment and generous support. Without it, this would not have been possible for us. Thanks again. May God richly reward and bless you.

Stacy Williams says:
2015-05-18 02:23:12

Thank you very much! This has helped now my 3rd child prepare for this test. You all are AWESOME and my family is truly grateful and thankful for providing this for our military families!

Barry Schnaitman says:
2012-01-26 09:05:55

My oldest daughter was able to improve her score and is now attending a high cost private college with half the tuition being covered by scholarships. We are back ordering again to prepare our other teenagers much earlier than before. Thanks!

Rickey Sharp says:
2014-03-14 15:45:40

Thank you so very much and as a retired military Chief who has served this great country for 27 years, I salute each of you in allowing my children, Sarah and Ryan an opportunity to earn their degree to better serve our nation. God Bless!

Roy Bocock says:
2017-10-18 09:45:28

You've given me a better chance at life and being able to start college be the first person out of my family

Esther Moreno says:
2016-09-29 15:36:56

This is a great opportunity for high school students like me. I want to continue and further my education. This is a great start in the right direction. Sincerely Appreciate from the youngest of a family of five!

Mary McDonald says:
2014-07-08 04:10:05

What a gift to our children, this is needed so much, especially in Dodea where some schools don't offer any Test prep classes or anything related for students. Thank you for thoughtfulness and for caring about kids' futures!

Lynae Spratley, Guidance Counselor says:
2013-12-12 11:20:38

Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity!!! I am a guidance counselor and ordered the SAT/ACT DVD's to use with my students.

Debra Krahn says:
2010-08-04 21:27:55

I can't say enough good things about the program(s), both the sponsorship and the software itself are amazing and they have provided a VERY affordable leg up to many that could never afford to do so otherwise. Thank You! Debbie KrahnMiddle School TeacherMilitary mom and spouse (USCG)

Dante Barrett says:
2011-02-04 15:35:39

This is absolutely the of the best programs out there! This has a huge impact on so many families and service members. Most of the information I've recieved about this program was word of mouth. I think you guys could definitely use more publicity. I don't recall seeing any commercials about this program during any football games of the regular season or playoffs. There is no reason in my eyes why this shouldn't have a media spot during the Superbowl or high profile games of the regular season and post season. Other than that, awesome program!

Michelle Walz says:
2014-04-13 14:05:54

Thanks for the discount, it helps me so much with being a single parent and on a very fixed income.

Nathan Titus says:
2016-06-26 13:39:42

Supporting the children of military members is the single greatest gift anybody can give a solider! Thank You!

Eric Heinzer says:
2018-01-21 04:25:48

Thank you!!!! Second time using the program!

Will Cox says:
2015-10-27 19:13:02

Jacob Thomas says:
2013-10-07 06:00:28

Thank you for your sponsorship. I have two children in highschool preparing for the ACT and Sat tests. Without your generous help I could not afford the quality tutorship these programs will provide them. After the government sequestration and shutdown our finances are extremely limited. Your assistance is a godsend to my family once again Thank you very much.

Jensen Petros says:
2016-11-27 14:30:09

Thanks a million for your support of the Military and our families!This was truly a Godsend for our Son!!

Michael Kicinski says:
2014-09-04 06:55:39

Thank you! This has helped 3 of our children already and 3 more are in line! Thank you for sponsoring a great college test prep program that makes it easy for our children to prepare and study while making it very affordable to use!

Betsi Moore-Keasler says:
2015-07-06 08:00:59

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make this great program available to the Military and thier families. One of the Commanders I know was able to let his son use this program and it increased his score enough to let him attend a great school. Thanks again

alyssa cantu says:
2015-08-29 12:58:14

Thanyou so much. Without this program my daughter would not have been able to raise her score and be accepted in to the college she wanted. Alyssa

Linda Alden says:
2016-11-30 06:38:26

Thank you for the opportunity to defray the costs of ACT study prep programs. I have three in H.S. and we can not do many things that others do because of limited funds. I appreciate the hands up from those sponsors who support this program.

Donald Moore says:
2009-05-03 12:37:52

We are appreciative of the NFL sponsorship for military members. We used this program for an older child several years ago--and she is now in a major university with a partial academic scholarship. We have two more children at home who are approaching SAT/ACT test time, and hope they can be as successful.

lutgardo j baltazar jr says:
2013-11-19 08:29:33

you changed a life.thank you.

Christopher Bridges says:
2016-03-26 17:17:36

Thank you so much for your donation! You don't realize how much of an amazing opportunity you have provided to every military family!

Therese Soares says:
2012-04-04 21:13:07

We have been blessed for the past 3 or 4 years by the NFL players and eKnowledge who have helped our children excel in high school as well as their higher learning. I am so very thankful to all of you for your incredible giving and care!Thank-you!

JOSEPH TRETTER says:
2014-04-15 08:32:57

I LOVE YOU.

Keler Williams says:
2015-07-08 11:29:03

Thank you for understanding the importance of education to student athletes. Through your support, you are truly helping to prepare our students for the future.

Anthony Brusca says:
2013-05-20 14:31:36

Cheryl Merims says:
2014-01-21 13:23:05

Thank you so much for offering this program! It really helped my daughter get into the college of her choice and into the honors program for that college. I'm so happy that now will also help my son be successful as well. Thank you!

Paul Jimenez says:
2015-07-09 15:21:17

Thank you so very much for the opportunity to give my daughter a leg up in the competitive college entrance environment.We greatly appreciate your generosity.Paul JimenezUSAF

Antonio Cuny says:
2014-03-02 15:13:54

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you guys know that your generosity is making dreams come true! The impact you are going to have here will be one of the greatest of your careers! How much is the future worth? Let's watch and see! Kudos!

Joanna Williamson says:
2016-12-04 11:28:59

Thank you for remembering those who are so often forgotten.

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

Paul Capicik says:
2016-03-29 15:28:40

Thank you to all of the athletes that make these academic success tools available to veteran military member children. I spent 26 years in the U.S. Air Force and I consider this service supporting children of our military by the athletes as important as my service in protecting our freedoms.THANK YOU!Paul Capicik

Denise Johnson says:
2016-09-10 18:45:49

You have provided my daughter with a phenomenal gift that I as a single military mom would not have been able to provide her on my own. Both she and I wish that each and every contributor know how humbled and blessed we feel with their selfless support of her education. I find my heart full today as I stumble to fully relay our gratitude. Thank you!!With utmost respect to you all,D. Johnson, MSgt, USAF S.Cali

William Edenbeck says:
2017-09-18 17:44:44

Thank you for helping my military child learn Math! I appreciate you.

Daniel Curtis says:
2016-03-31 08:03:15

Would just like to say a big Thank You!!!!! Our family is on a limited income and this is REALLY going to help my son!

James Luckman says:
2014-09-05 10:44:22

Thank you for your sponsorship. So many military families either can't afford to purchase these items to help their children, or move around so much that they can't register and attend the classes to help them prepare for the college prep testing. Thank you for thinking of us and I hope you all understand just how greatly appreciated and needed programs such as this one is.

Zenon Piatek says:
2018-01-26 11:20:29

Thank you so much for this sponsorship to reduce the cost of this SAT/ACT test prep course. As a scout parent, my son will put this to good use to better prepare him for college while he completes his Eagle Scout requirements!

Thomas Reyes says:
2012-04-10 14:14:56

This is simply one of the greatest gifts that could be provided to military members and to help enhance our families. THANK YOU!!!!

Kristen Sloan says:
2015-07-12 09:42:22

This is so great! Thank you very much for sponsoring this program!

Shelley Merrill says:
2016-12-08 11:17:37

Outstanding contribution to those few young Americans who choose to make a better life for themselves through education and hard work.Thanks for giving them the opportunity!

Sean O'Mara says:
2014-01-23 15:36:13

Your generous donation will enable Siuslaw softball to get more student athletes prepared for and accepted to college. Thank you for thinking of their future.

Evan Wilson says:
2010-10-06 20:10:30

When I graduated high school, I had no intention on attending college. It wasn't until recently, my sixth year with the Corps, that I decided to be something more. And as I struggled with the ACT i heard about your program. And I've gotta say, just knowing that this option was out there took so much pressure off of me. I've never been the greatest test taker. And I find it absolutly phenominal that you are doing this. I wanna say thank you. God bless you. I live in a country where...it seems at times...that no one cares about me. A thankless job I thought. I've even been spat on before while coming through there airport from my most recent pump. What your guys are doing...amazing. Believe me, more of my Marines and Sailors will be hearing about this program. It's amazing. You make the chance of a brighter future seem more attainable. You do more than that, you make it possible. You guys are amazing, if I can do anythign to help get your word out there, please let me know. In your debt, "Doc" Wilson

Michael Lyons says:
2017-04-03 08:32:55

Thank you very very much for your continuing support! Your assistance to helping our youth can not be expressed in words. This is our second time using the program. God Bless you all.

MICHAEL BLACKWELL says:
2014-09-14 20:48:48

I'm an active duty member of Navy Special Warfare, and can't thank you enough for supporting our youth in reaching their goals. Trust me, the materials will be put to good use - hard work and studying going on in California! Thank you!

JoanBridges says:
2017-07-11 10:39:12

Many, many thanks! We have been using the program with our kids since 2010.

Ronald Watson says:
2015-11-08 15:40:37

Thank you! Used for our eldest child, and now the younger ones are getting ready. Greatly appreciated.

Marlena Walker says:
2016-12-11 08:09:04

Thanks! You're awesome! Your contributions designed to change lives and prepare future leaders of this great nation is definitely appreciated!

Herman Cole says:
2011-06-03 22:49:03

Great program! My son used the DVD and scored high enough on his SAT to get a 4 yr academic scholarship to the University of Maryland. My daughter is next and we hope for the same outcome.Thank you so much for your support!Alex Cole

Fabiola Moreno says:
2016-07-10 19:02:05

I am extremely grateful for your generosity. This program has helped my family tremendously. We have one daughter who used the program to attain a high score on her SAT thus helping her get into UNC Chapel Hill in 2014. We are now using the program for my 14 year old daughter and my 12 year old son, in hopes that they will achieve the same results as our eldest. Being a military family and having to relocate our family every three years, it is very difficult to find programs such as this to help our children succeed in their academic studies. Thank you so much for your generosity.Very Respectfully,Moreno Family

Jerry Hardy says:
2014-01-24 13:15:28

I am a teacher. I STRONGLY believe ANY type assistance to students in ACT/SAT can/is/will be advantageous to them. Thank you for ALL that you do. SSG Jerry Hardy Army JROTC Instructor

Seritha Stewart says:
2016-07-11 05:15:29

Thank you so much for sponsoring this program. My daughter has an opportunity to go to an incredible Ivy League school, but needs 4 more points on her ACT. Most classes are over $800.00 and this program is giving us the opportunity to help her achieve her dream! Thank you!

Theresa Gill says:
2015-07-14 05:03:42

I am very appreciative of this sponsorship. I have been told that these prep courses do indeed help the student raise their scores but was unable to pay for the class. This offers my child an opportunity that I couldn't provide.

Brent Hammond says:
2013-11-25 14:45:22

This is a great opportunity for me to take the first steps in preparing myself for medical school. This has been a long time dream of mine but I have placed it on hold to serve in the United States Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

ArsenioMenendez says:
2017-07-16 08:00:52

Thanks for supporting military families. We've been using this program for over 7 years with our kids.

Lisa Garbee says:
2014-04-25 13:03:56

Thanks for making this affordable for families that otherwise would not have this tool available. This puts kids from all economic groups on a more equal footing when prepping for college entrance exams.

Melissa Alex says:
2012-01-10 07:45:22

Thank you for sponsoring this program. My son is preparing to take the ACT's and wanted the study materials. I couldn't affort to pay the whole original cost. Very grateful for programs that help benefit my children. Since my husband was KIA, so many wonderful organization have stepped up to help fill the gaps where they can. I feel blessed with everyone's generous hearts helping in anyway they can.The Alex Family

Inge Andre says:
2018-02-06 10:17:44

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It has greatly helped my other 2 children!

Doretta Richardson says:
2015-11-12 08:57:56

This is a God send. As a parent I want my child to succeed as much as humanly possible in life. Education can be quite expensive, so any opportunity to possibly give him an opportunity or advantage to do well is a win-win to me. Thank you.

MarvinHarris says:
2017-09-22 19:52:59

This is such a tremendous help! We have used the program four times since 2010. My family and I are forever thankful. You ROCK!

Melissa D Jaramillo says:
2012-01-11 09:03:00

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much we appreciate this program offer. We received this opportunity from the HSLDA and are repeat customers! After trying other options, our older son was pleased to use the program to prepare for the ACT and again to improve his scores to obtain a scholarship. During his freshman year of college he reused some of the instruction and tips as (his words) a "great refresher". He graduated with his Associate's as an honor student, and is now pursuing his Bachelor's. We now have another teen preparing for the ACT and know that we cannot match the thoroughness offered by eKnowledge! A huge thank you to both eKnowledge and the NFL for your sponsorship for enabling parents and students to take advantage of this affordable option!

Douglas Adams says:
2015-02-28 14:44:11

THANKS!I now have given this through the years to my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter.

Brenda Baker says:
2014-09-09 07:23:27

Thank you so much for the opportunity to use the SAT/ACT Power Prep!! My children are home schooled so I want to make sure they have the best training possible. I used this program several years ago with our oldest son and it was an amazing help to him!I appreciate everything!!!Brenda Baker

Shelvia Harrison says:
2014-03-06 11:00:37

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for this absolutely wonderful opportunity. As a single mom with a dyslexic but determined son, these tools should prove to be invaluable to his college preparations!!!

Ronald Small says:
2016-12-27 10:45:15

Thank you for allowing my son to participate in this great program! This is our 4th time using the program through BSA.

Judy Rhodes says:
2014-04-28 10:16:04

This program has been a great help to our family. We celebrated the graduations of two of our homeschool graduates last year, a daughter from The Ohio State University and a son from Texas A

NICOLE POWERS says:
2017-04-14 15:02:50

Thank you for everything, this is an incredible resource to offer military servicemembers. This is my second chance, and I have you to thank for it.

michael leath says:
2010-05-08 16:13:10

this has to be one of the greatest things i have seen anyone do , wish there was more people like this helping out . all i can say is thank you very much and im going to make sure this gets put to great use

Charlene Plaag says:
2015-05-07 09:09:23

Thank you so much! I used this with my oldest child 4 years ago. This product is so much more superior to other ACT preps. May it return to you many times over!

Thomas Meyer says:
2014-09-09 18:26:45

Awesome Program! This will be our 3rd Home Schooled child to use this program for preparation to enter college. Thank you.

Renee Yearwood says:
2010-08-25 21:23:35

I actually had a newspaper clipping about this since last year and since my son is now going into the 11th grade, and I have a friend who is going into the 12th, I decided to order it. This is a great program and I hope others can use it.

WilliamGeddes says:
2017-07-26 04:40:23

Thank you for continuing to support those serving in the military. I am currently serving away from my family, and so am unable to be there to help my son prepare for the SAT/ACT. Being able to provide this program for him to start preparing is a huge help. We also used the program in 2015.

Patricia Frantz says:
2015-09-09 08:11:19

Thank you so much! Our oldest used these programs and did raise his score enough on the SAT to get a $1,000/year higher scholarship based on his SAT score! Thank you!

Julia King says:
2014-01-30 17:59:45

Check this out.....for all of us trying to get our kids ready formSAT/ACT time......you can't beat this!!! Just pennies on the dollar for a full review course!!!

Cindy Boston says:
2018-02-21 08:25:27

We are so grateful for your sponsorship! We cannot afford $300-$600 to prepare for the SAT/ACT tests. Without your support we would be going it alone without the benefit of those skilled to train our kids how to study effectively for these important mile markers!

Gloria Kehoe says:
2013-12-03 11:48:04

Dear Sponsors,I cannot thank you enough for your generosity to this program. I had no idea how I was going to afford a program to help me study for the SAT and the ACT, and then another military family told us about this program and we still cannot believe it! I give thanks to my father for giving 20 years to serving the USA in the USAF as Lt Col, and also in the Air National Guard. He not only helped all of us Americans but now he is helping me again through your acknowledgement and appreciation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I look forward to making this program proud and donating to help out other students when I am able to. God Bless.

THOMAS RHEE says:
2017-04-21 16:37:38

Thanks I Really appreciate the help. As someone out of school for such a long time and someone short on funds this helps out more than anyone could ever realize. Thank you!

Daniel Cotton says:
2015-07-23 20:07:23

Thank you for supporting the troops, eKnowledge and sponsors! I shared this on Facebook as well. I am retired Air Force. I have seven children and the oldest two are serving as a brand new second lieutenant and a cadet at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The younger ones may follow suit. Our rising high school junior is going to take the ACT in the fall and, thanks to you, he will have a great prep that won't bankrupt our big family. This helps us out a lot. Thank you for your support and patriotism! May God bless you!Lt Col Dan Cotton, USAF Retired

JEFFREY MOSELEY says:
2016-04-18 08:51:20

The Knowledge Program is very important for those who want to continue their education and will work hard to do so. I have been a user of this system for years and think its one of the greatest tools available to prepare for continuing education. God's speed to you all.

DeSha Lee says:
2016-07-20 18:44:27

This program allowed me to help my daughter prepare for the ACT. Because of her score, she received a full scholarship offer and will be attending Dillard University in the fall. I am renewing this program to start on the same successful path for her sisters. Thank you!!

Alecia Carter says:
2015-11-23 21:24:57

Thank you for sponsoring this program. This will help me to ensure that my children get the help they need to do well on the ACT. I am thankful to you and the help that you provide to ensure that all students have the same opportunities to receive assistance with the SAT and ACT. I am grateful for your gift.

Veronica Snell says:
2015-03-08 04:47:25

My name is Victoria and I am a Junior in High School. We are stationed overseas, which makes it hard to get resources, programs or camps that are usually offered in the states to become prepared for the SAT/ACT. Because I am very involved in year round athletics especially Volleyball and Basketball, time is very precious. These packages offered are going to be so important in managing and making the most of my time available. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this program and hope to one day help someone as you have helped me. Thank you,VictoriaGermany

Dale Schulman says:
2017-01-05 00:32:17

Thank you for sponsoring this program. This helps level the playing field for military children stationed overseas.

Andrea Johnson-Harvey says:
2010-01-10 23:03:11

Great product. My son has a reading disability and needed to raise his SAT scores in order to gain NCAA eligibility. Your program helped him do that, and he is now playing lacrosse in college. Thank you

Carol Rathbun says:
2016-03-01 17:56:42

My family is very thankful for the generosity of the sponsors of this program. The donated materials will help my children to know what to expect on the SAT test and will help them to achieve higher scores. That will potentially help them to be accepted by the colleges of their choice and will put them in a better position to earn scholarship funds. Thank you!

TerriMorrissey says:
2017-10-06 05:20:42

Thank you for opening the door to my FUTURE! My family has used this program for over two years now.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

Gerald Gromko says:
2011-01-04 10:47:30

All I can say is thank you. We ordered the program for my son and he scored a 1520 on his SAT. Hope my daughter can do the same with her ACT scores 25 or better:)Gerald Gromko

David Calef says:
2016-09-25 17:32:14

Thank you so much for generosity. We used this for our first child, and are now using it for our second. God bless you.

Mike Valles says:
2010-08-03 11:38:42

Excellent program...my daughter raised her SAT scores from 1200 to 1600 thanks to this program!Mike VallesUS Air Force

Tequila Funderburk says:
2014-02-04 08:20:38

I just want to say Thank you. Without this program I wouldn't know what to do.

Samuel Bullock says:
2014-03-12 10:09:58

I'm using this resource to help me accomplish a dream of becoming an Naval officer. Their are many study guide out there but eknowledge is a very creditable resource in the Naval community. thanks for help.

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

Grant Koehler says:
2014-05-02 16:57:31

I am a combat medic in an airborne infantry unit with a love of treating patients and goals of the Ivy League and medical school. Your donations are helping me to reach these goals and continue to help patients.-Thank You

Kim Cook says:
2017-01-08 18:52:48

Very thankful for this program and your sponsorship! We have used this program with three of our children so far.

Karla Roberts says:
2014-05-02 17:45:59

Thank you so much for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. There is no way we could have afforded to give my daughter this valuable resource. She has committed two months of this coming summer to studying so that when she takes her PSAT, ACT, and SAT tests this coming school year she will be prepared to do her very best. Your generosity has encouraged her to strive to be her very best. Thank you for inspiring her and equipping her.Mrs. Karla Roberts

Bryan Brown says:
2017-04-25 15:01:31

Thank you so much! Your contribution has helped three of my children improve there ACT scores, which enabled them to receive better scholarships.

Kimberly Miller says:
2010-08-29 08:28:32

We first heard about this program through a militaray site, but I think it is great that you have offered to us again just as our youngerst is starting highschool. Thank you for supporting the families of those who serve.

Michael Kerchner says:
2014-03-13 16:03:53

Unbelievable deal!! So much preparation material for cheap! And so easy to get! The best part, it has skills that last beyond the SAT time - a great preparation for college!

Jason Hill says:
2015-03-12 06:53:00

Thank you so much for investing in the future of our student athletes. We live in a area where the poverty level is high. Our kids need ways to further their education and cannot do it without programs like this that promote success. Education is the key to breaking the cycle. Vincent High School thanks you!

Andrew Hill says:
2016-04-25 17:47:23

Thank you for supporting my son who is a boy scout. Without the discounted price, there is no way we could have even thought about purchasing such an extensive program.

Roosevelt Boyland says:
2017-10-15 15:03:41

Great program. I've used it to help prepare a son who ultimately attended and graduated from M.I.T. and to prepare another son who ultimately attended and graduated from Harvard.

Lynette Barnum says:
2015-08-04 10:32:35

Thank you for providing this for retired military and their families. This is a God-send, as my son is getting ready to enter his senior year in high school and needs to brush up on his testing.

Shannon Johnston says:
2015-12-05 13:00:26

This program is spectacular. I have to say that I am saddened by the fact that only one of my children utilized it...but nonetheless... THANK YOU!!!

Jose Rodriguez says:
2017-01-11 16:50:47

The program was vital to increasing my daughter's performance on the ACT and SAT. I thank you for the opportunity to give this to my son now. As a military veteran, the assistance you have provided is appreciated more than I can express here. We've been using the program since 2012. Thank you!Manny Rodriguez

Charis Holloway says:
2013-08-15 07:22:57

This is an awesome program! My daughter used it a few years ago, and now she is heading to the college of her choice. Thank you!

Phillip Jackson says:
2014-03-14 19:12:25

Came as a total surprise, this link! And it came at the right moment! I'm currently prepping a packet for PA school, and I need a more recent SAT score! Thanks for helping me advance in my career!SGT Jackson

Stephanie Swisher says:
2014-08-19 19:32:47

Thank you for supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors! These children of America's fallen military deserve to be supported by the country that their father's died trying to protect. People like you are helping to make that support happen! My daughter will be going to college so that she has the best start possible to her adult life. This was her father's dream and it will come true! Thank you!!!!