eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Showing Featured 22430

Sarah Hansel says:
5/5/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH! We have 6 kids and we've used this twice already and are so very thankful that our Iowa high school teenagers get this at a discount. They've said how awesome the program is and easy to use. My upcoming freshmen will be using it too if it's still offered. Appreciate it so much!

Troy Canavan says:
3/14/2020

Your support of this product is bringing a ton of resources to my whole family of 6 children. It not only supports my teens preparing for the SAT/ACT, it provides drills and teaching points for my younger children. Thank you, Respectfully, Troy Canavan

Oliver Randall says:
1/22/2020

This will be great for my son to use and prepare for the SAT as I will be away from him most of the year. Being separated from each other is hard. Military life always is.. Thank you.

Avery Worker says:
1/12/2020

Thank you for this so much, I get out in 4 months and I really need to do this SAT test so I can get into the college I want.

Gwen Zimmerman says:
1/8/2020

Thank you for helping my daughter overcome test anxiety and her ADHD by being more prepared for the test.

Karl Ney says:
12/20/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help out student athletes to get an edge on the ACT and SAT exams.

Cleivy Abreu says:
12/2/2019

Thank for making the accessible to homeschool families. This means a lot for our children to have access to great material and be well prepared for their future.

Shane Himmerich says:
11/11/2019

Thank you for your generosity and support. It would not be affordable without your sponsorship. It is unbelievable that we have sponsors like yourselves that are willing to help so much in the education of our youth. It is beyond what words can express. Thank you so much!

Melanie Lund says:
10/28/2019

Great to be able to use tools like this without having to worry about the cost.

Gary Jimenez says:
10/24/2019

Dear Sponsor,You are greatly appreciated for your selfless actions in helping, by sponsoring, many students like me, who are trying to better themselves through education. May God bless you and your family, I wish you nothing but the best in all your future endeavors. Thank you.Very Respectfully,Gary Jimenez

Marjorie Stevens says:
10/14/2019

Thanks for this awesome opportunity, without it we wouldn't be able to access these resources!

Savell says:
10/3/2019

Thank you SO SO much!! This helps while I am deployed and cannot help my daughter!

Jimmy Martin says:
9/16/2019

This is an awesome project for military families and their dependents. I whole heartily thank all the sponsors' responsible for their support for the troops and our families. This is truly a project that will benefit our services members and their families for years to come.Sincerely, Jimmy C. Martin

Dana Garcia says:
9/2/2019

Thank you so much. This has substantially raised my score

Cliff Elgin says:
7/8/2019

THANK YOU, this is invaluable.

April Deal says:
6/10/2019

Thank you so much for your generosity! Our homeschool group appreciates this so much more than you know!

Joseph Grillo says:
5/7/2019

Thank you. As a first generation student, I'm trying to get into school to break the socioeconomic cycle my family has been in since the great depression. Thanks to your sponsorship the chances of me getting the score I need to get into my dream school feel exponentially higher. Thank you.

VAN NGUYEN says:
3/16/2019

I dread the idea of having to take the SAT. The resources and opportunity you have given cannot be measured in any shape or form. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Roosevelt Boyland says:
3/10/2019

Thank you soo much for this program. I'm a retired Air Force officer and have used this program to help my two sons prepare for their college testing. The went on to graduate from M.I.T. and Harvard and one of them starts medical school this fall. I bought this program to help my daughter pursue her academic goals and I know that she will have similar success. I thank you all for helping to make a real difference in the lives of myself and my family. God Bless.

Cynthia Doil says:
2/27/2019

We have renewed this program five times since 2011. Thank you very much for your support. It is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Randolph Cribbs says:
2/14/2019

Thank you so much for your generosity! This is a wonderful program!! We have used it for over 9 years with all of our kids!

William Wolfrom says:
2/9/2019

I really appreciate your support in helping us better while we are sacrificing our lives. I don't have enough words for how much this program will benefit me.

Gina Crawford says:
2/6/2019

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Our high schooler can not attend college prep classes due to being stationed in Japan. This will really be helpful for them.

Rodney Graham says:
1/20/2019

This program has helped me continue my military service by allowing me to apply to universities and use my education to lead service members.

Heidi Baudoin says:
12/20/2018

Thank you. I am purchasing now for the third time. My oldest two boys both were helped by this program. Now, I'm hoping another son will get a chance at better scholarships with a higher ACT score.

EdwinMendez says:
5/5/2020

These are indeed unprecedented times, my son is a high school junior he was preparing to visit colleges and prepare for SATs. He was taking an SAT Prep Course at NJIT, he completed only one session when the course was suspended due to COVID-19. This is a wonderful option at a great price and alleviates some of the angst "stay at home" has created. Thank you!-The Mendez Family

VijayaKatikireddy says:
3/14/2020

Thank you for making education for kids your top priority!

PatrickStanley says:
1/22/2020

To the BSA, thank you.

ChristinaGILLIAM says:
1/12/2020

Thank you AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS for partnering with eKnowledge SAT/ACT Power Prep! My daughter is so excited to prepare for her college admission exams!!

TrevorDurning says:
1/8/2020

Thank you so much for sponsoring my SAT prep! I'm exiting the service in 6 months in order to go back to college so I can finally get a cyber security position with the government. You are helping me and our country! Thank you!

StacyChartier says:
12/20/2019

Thank You for the Support of helping dreams become reality ! We've been using the program for over 4 years.

MichaelWoods says:
12/2/2019

As the parent of a teenager about to go to college we excited to see what this program will do to improve the SAT score. What a wonderful opportunity you are providing for kids to successful in their educational endeavors.

LeticiaBeverly says:
11/11/2019

This is an awesome opportunity to assist student-athletes in the possibility of being a "smart-jock." Too many times they place education second. Knowledge is power both on the field and off, no matter what field you play on. Thanks to all the sponsors that make this possible.

SanjayMathew says:
10/28/2019

Thank You. This is undeniably affordable program which will truly have great impact on preparing kids for college.

CarolynJames says:
10/24/2019

Thanks for the sponsorship! It is truly amazing that we can access this wonderful program at such a fantastic savings! We've used it six times so far.

MelvinWofford says:
10/14/2019

Thank you for your assistance. It makes all the difference in the world.

KevrinJohnson says:
10/3/2019

We are profoundly grateful for the sponsorship! I will be deployed for the next year and unable to help my son prepare for the ACT. I know that this will be a great benefit in his preparation for the exam.

JodySmith says:
9/16/2019

Thank you so much for helping us to study for the SAT. Our daughter needs the help and we couldn't have done it better without you!

TraciHines says:
9/2/2019

This is a blessing beyond belief

DarleneWarren says:
7/8/2019

This is amazing! I wish more schools knew about this program! I'm able to take advantage of this program with my younger son. We would have loved this for my older son who graduated last year. He really struggled with his tests and had to re-take them a few times to better his score.

kellyshifflet says:
6/10/2019

Thanks so much, you've made a huge impact on my life.

CelenaBarton says:
5/7/2019

I would like to say THANK YOU to HSLDA for sponsoring us in to this program. Without them I don't know if we would have even found this program, but we certainly wouldn't have been able to participate in it. We are very grateful for the generosity of everyone involved. (And a bit nervous to get started!) ;-) Thank you!

WattisGentry says:
3/16/2019

A wonderful tool for the determined student! We have used this program since 2006 and have renewed 7 times!!!

MichaelMaher says:
3/10/2019

We have renewed the PowerPrep five times since 2007. Thank you from this Veteran, of 27 years, 9 children, helping my children, qualify for bright futures in Florida, they all got four years of college God Bless

TawniEl-Talabani says:
2/27/2019

We have renewed 6 times so all our children could have the program. Thank you for your support and caring for our children. It is appreciated so very much!

StanfordJohnson says:
2/14/2019

Thank you sooooo much for offering this course! I have to retake the SATs after 12 long years and this course came in at the most opportune time! You guys are indeed heaven sent! Thanks!!

CatherineKaune says:
2/9/2019

Thank you for these great resources!

Sabrina Allen says:
2/6/2019

Thank you! We've had three subscriptions for our kids 2009.

CatherineMcFarland says:
1/20/2019

I took the SATs 12 years ago and need to take another one this year in ordered to apply for the Army PA program. This program has helped me in ways other study aids haven't. I now feel like I can accomplish my goals. Thank you so much!

Nancy Bennett says:
12/20/2018

Thank you!! This is wonderful help for our family. We have used the program since 2010 with all of our children.