eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project
All Comments: 21936 |  Submit

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show Idaho High School Activities Association comments| 2

Showing Featured 21936

WilliamSteinborn says:
24/8/2018

I would like to thank them all. My grandson ahs lost both of his parents. His dad was a 27 year Green Beret who died on active duty at the rank of Sgt Major. His mom was also in the military. We all are very grateful to all the sponsors of this program.

Kristy Stanley says:
9/6/2018

Thank you for helping a surviving military child prep and be successful for the ACT. I would not be able to afford a program like this for him, without your help!

Tracey Craig says:
1/6/2018

Thank you so much!!! Our daughter is dyslexic and extremely nervous about the ACT so this is great!

Dana Carbo-Bryant says:
24/5/2018

Thank you so much for your generous gift of sponsorship! As the mother of several student athletes, this is a game changer!

Sharon L Evans says:
10/5/2018

I originally purchased this program to help my grandson improve his ACT score. He did, and thru very much hard work he is now pursuing his Master's degree in Prosthetics. I am purchasing this program again to help my youngest grandson improve his ACT score. Thank You for your contribution to the youth of today.

WayneRobinson says:
29/4/2018

Heartfelt thank you from grandparents raising grandchildren. With all the different generational expenses in our household, and with our first grandson, being the first off to college this discount on testing help is such a blessing.

DarryldeBoer says:
21/4/2018

Thank you! Your sponsorship of this program is an incredible service to many who are seeking to improve their lives. You are making a difference and that means everything. Thank you again!Darryl de Boer PS...this is our 3rd time using the program!

Pamela Jezewski says:
5/3/2018

Thanks to all the sponsors! My Dad is currently deployed and he is my study partner so kudos to ya'll for allowing me to feel more confident and ready for my college exams.

Carolyn Simpson says:
27/2/2018

this is an awesome program that is offered. really helpful for parents to guide their children.

AnnJefferson says:
24/2/2018

Dear eKnowledge, NFL, MLB, Agassi Academy and all sponsors, This is the third time one of our children is utilizing the eKnowledge program offered to military kids. It made a difference for our first two, allowing them to take both the ACT and SAT feeling more prepared and relaxed. Our high school junior is now about to use these same programs, and is encouraged by the new Math Super Supplement offered, especially complete with instructor videos!!Thank you for serving those who serve. Bravo Zulu!LT Ann Wilkins Jefferson, USNR, Cleveland, OH

Cindy Boston says:
21/2/2018

We are so grateful for your sponsorship! We cannot afford $300-$600 to prepare for the SAT/ACT tests. Without your support we would be going it alone without the benefit of those skilled to train our kids how to study effectively for these important mile markers!

Inge Andre says:
6/2/2018

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It has greatly helped my other 2 children!

Zenon Piatek says:
26/1/2018

Thank you so much for this sponsorship to reduce the cost of this SAT/ACT test prep course. As a scout parent, my son will put this to good use to better prepare him for college while he completes his Eagle Scout requirements!

Eric Heinzer says:
21/1/2018

Thank you!!!! Second time using the program!

Hal Baird says:
13/1/2018

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Andrea Kroeker says:
9/1/2018

Thanks for your generosity in making this possible for our kids! We have used the program four times so far!!!

Stephanie Monreal says:
12/12/2017

As a Navy family, we thank you for your generosity!! Your support of our family members as well as our Active Duty shows a level of commitment that is beyond most and we greatly appreciate you and the way you have partnered with us in this difficult lifestyle of ours. It is especially difficult on our children with constant moves and leaving friends. We have moved every two years for 28 years and we have four daughters and something like this really makes a big difference. Thank you again!

SharonAbt says:
7/12/2017

Thank You for thus opportunity to achieve success. This is the third time using the program with our kids.

Robert Hill says:
30/11/2017

Thank you so much for giving back and helping. I will use this opportunity to achieve my goals to be successful in life. This program has been a blessing, we have used it in my family consistently since 2010.

Michele Breeze says:
25/11/2017

Thank you so much, this is an amazing program. So glad we found the information!

DawnMorrison says:
20/11/2017

Thanks so much for your generous support to help kids succeed in learning. We've used the program twice!

Anna Lisa Davidson says:
5/11/2017

I'm so grateful that the sponsors helped my daughter, as a military brat, get a great ACT prep program for a drastically reduced price! It made a world of difference to her. Thank-you.

Roy Bocock says:
18/10/2017

You've given me a better chance at life and being able to start college be the first person out of my family

omar hoyos says:
14/10/2017

Thank you. We started using the program in 2011 and have prepared all three of our kids with it.

TerriMorrissey says:
6/10/2017

Thank you for opening the door to my FUTURE! My family has used this program for over two years now.

JeffMcWhirter says:
24/8/2018

Great opportunity for up and coming college students to get the resources they need.

Joel Dinger says:
9/6/2018

Thank you for your assistance! It makes a world of difference.

Suzanne Senechal says:
1/6/2018

I purchased this last year for my freshman daughter. She already took the SSAT and the PSAT10 and has done well on both. In fact, she has been given an academic scholarship to a prep school for her Junior and Senior years. We believe the program gave her an advantage over her peers. I have renewed the SAT study and purchased the ACT as well. I know this will prepare her for college. Thankyou for the discount. It is greatly appreciated.

Heather Tolf-McDermott says:
24/5/2018

Thank you so much for this opportunity to receive SAT test prep at such a great discount. As a Military Surviving Family, we have limited resources and programs like this offer us the opportunity to excel and see our dreams come true! Thank you!

LawrenciaPierce says:
10/5/2018

Thank you for supporting our military family. Amazing program and we appreciated your continued commitment to families like ours.

Merriann McKillip says:
29/4/2018

This program has helped all three of our children improve their ACT scores

Abigail Grigson says:
21/4/2018

THANK YOU! I have a jr in HS and her dad has served for 28 years in the Army and Air Force combined.... thank you for supporting our daughter while at the same time recognizing our whole family's service!

Kevin Womack says:
5/3/2018

Thank you so very much. My daughter is forever grateful to this opportunity, thanks to your generosity and heart. This is the third time our family is using this great program.

Stanita Burton says:
27/2/2018

Thank you all so much for your contributions and constant support. I pray that your generosity helps my son achieve his dreams of becoming a singer/songwriter and music business entrepreneur by attending Loyola University. The Burton family thanks you with all our heart...God bless you all.

Elizabeth Killmeyer says:
24/2/2018

Thank you. My daughter and I were looking for an affordable SAT study program and this is more than we could have hoped for. Thank you for helping her achieve her dreams. Elizabeth

RogerPhillips says:
21/2/2018

Team,Thank you for this special gift! This SAT/ACT prep material is definitely cutting edge. I know it will greatly help my son's and daughter's test taking preparations. God Bless, Brian

Petrona Gomez de Moran says:
6/2/2018

Your support to this project helps those who are coming behind you have an opportunity to make their mark in the future. Thank you! Keep up the good work! We have used this course four times and are very pleased!

Leah Karbler says:
26/1/2018

Thank you for helping me prepare for the ACT. I greatly appreciate the opportunity! This is our 3rd time using the program in our family.

FeliciaJenkins says:
21/1/2018

Thank you for allowing me to improve myself enough to get into amazing colleges.

Chance Kornrumpf says:
13/1/2018

Thanks You are helping my twins gain access to colleges they wouldn't be able to attend otherwise!

Jennifer Burkhalter says:
9/1/2018

Thank you! We have used the program in our family 6 times!

CynthiaWhite says:
12/12/2017

Thank you very much for giving my son the opportunity to succeed! We've been using the PowerPrep in our family since 2013

KristenLukens says:
7/12/2017

Thank you, thank you. My daughter would be unable to take a prep course because of financial constraints. This offer makes such a difference for us and I am sure so many. For my daughter, school is a challenge as she is adopted and English is her second language and so having help to prepare for the SAT is a huge blessing. We have used the program three times also with our other children.

kimberlytresch says:
30/11/2017

you're freakin awesome!!!

LONNAMADDUX says:
25/11/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!! AS A MILITARY STUDENT, MOVING AROUND SO MUCH MAKES SCHOOL A BIT HARDER SO THIS PREP IS SO NEEDED. ALSO, WE'VE USED THE PROGRAM TWICE NOW!!

Chris Rademacher says:
20/11/2017

Thanks so much for all you do for High School Athletes

Matthew Johnson says:
5/11/2017

I ordered this program for my daugher. Its amazing what it can do. The amount of material that is in here for the price is amazing. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Roosevelt Boyland says:
18/10/2017

Great program. I've used it to help prepare a son who ultimately attended and graduated from M.I.T. and to prepare another son who ultimately attended and graduated from Harvard.

MorrisDeSimone says:
14/10/2017

Thank you so much for your support. We began using the PowerPrep with our first child in 2011 and have continued to today!!

Syed Reza says:
6/10/2017

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. IT MEANS MORE TO THOSE IN NEED THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, AND A SIMPLE NOTE OF APPRECIATION EXPRESSES A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE GRATITUDE YOUR GENEROSITY HAS EARNED.