eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show Armed Forces DoDEA comments| 29

Showing Featured 21746

Abigail Grigson says:
2018-04-04 15:02:09

THANK YOU! I have a jr in HS and her dad has served for 28 years in the Army and Air Force combined.... thank you for supporting our daughter while at the same time recognizing our whole family's service!

Kevin Womack says:
2018-03-05 12:04:34

Thank you so very much. My daughter is forever grateful to this opportunity, thanks to your generosity and heart. This is the third time our family is using this great program.

Stanita Burton says:
2018-02-24 11:54:52

Thank you all so much for your contributions and constant support. I pray that your generosity helps my son achieve his dreams of becoming a singer/songwriter and music business entrepreneur by attending Loyola University. The Burton family thanks you with all our heart...God bless you all.

Elizabeth Killmeyer says:
2018-02-22 12:52:35

Thank you. My daughter and I were looking for an affordable SAT study program and this is more than we could have hoped for. Thank you for helping her achieve her dreams. Elizabeth

RogerPhillips says:
2018-02-18 06:17:00

Team,Thank you for this special gift! This SAT/ACT prep material is definitely cutting edge. I know it will greatly help my son's and daughter's test taking preparations. God Bless, Brian

Petrona Gomez de Moran says:
2018-02-02 07:45:45

Your support to this project helps those who are coming behind you have an opportunity to make their mark in the future. Thank you! Keep up the good work! We have used this course four times and are very pleased!

Leah Karbler says:
2018-01-22 17:36:39

Thank you for helping me prepare for the ACT. I greatly appreciate the opportunity! This is our 3rd time using the program in our family.

FeliciaJenkins says:
2018-01-15 10:34:03

Thank you for allowing me to improve myself enough to get into amazing colleges.

Chance Kornrumpf says:
2018-01-11 14:09:44

Thanks You are helping my twins gain access to colleges they wouldn't be able to attend otherwise!

Jennifer Burkhalter says:
2018-01-01 17:32:14

Thank you! We have used the program in our family 6 times!

CynthiaWhite says:
2017-12-12 06:11:28

Thank you very much for giving my son the opportunity to succeed! We've been using the PowerPrep in our family since 2013

KristenLukens says:
2017-12-01 08:43:48

Thank you, thank you. My daughter would be unable to take a prep course because of financial constraints. This offer makes such a difference for us and I am sure so many. For my daughter, school is a challenge as she is adopted and English is her second language and so having help to prepare for the SAT is a huge blessing. We have used the program three times also with our other children.

kimberlytresch says:
2017-11-30 08:50:09

you're freakin awesome!!!

LONNAMADDUX says:
2017-11-22 11:02:54

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!! AS A MILITARY STUDENT, MOVING AROUND SO MUCH MAKES SCHOOL A BIT HARDER SO THIS PREP IS SO NEEDED. ALSO, WE'VE USED THE PROGRAM TWICE NOW!!

Chris Rademacher says:
2017-11-17 12:54:52

Thanks so much for all you do for High School Athletes

Matthew Johnson says:
2017-10-29 18:37:12

I ordered this program for my daugher. Its amazing what it can do. The amount of material that is in here for the price is amazing. Thank you, thank you thank you!

Roosevelt Boyland says:
2017-10-15 15:03:41

Great program. I've used it to help prepare a son who ultimately attended and graduated from M.I.T. and to prepare another son who ultimately attended and graduated from Harvard.

MorrisDeSimone says:
2017-10-09 19:32:13

Thank you so much for your support. We began using the PowerPrep with our first child in 2011 and have continued to today!!

Syed Reza says:
2017-09-26 20:34:44

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. IT MEANS MORE TO THOSE IN NEED THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, AND A SIMPLE NOTE OF APPRECIATION EXPRESSES A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE GRATITUDE YOUR GENEROSITY HAS EARNED.

Sarah Hansel says:
2017-09-20 06:28:49

We had 6 kids in 6 years. And now, my husband and I have 6 athletic TEENAGERS. The whole SAT/ACT prep materials and test process adds up for us. This truly was a God-send. I started looking for prep materials and most were $350. We had resolved to just 'study and share the book from the library'. I can't tell you how thankful I am for this opportunity for my kids. May this program continue to bless other families as well.

MariaSantiago says:
2017-09-12 06:38:59

We have had 3 children make it through high school and benefit from getting this study material. We have 3 more to go. As a military family, working hard, I am so grateful to you for making this affordable. Each year I get the reminder email so I don't miss out which is wonderful. If my thanks is your compensation let me type it in all caps THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

johnmartinous says:
2017-09-06 06:10:55

Thank you, this was a great help! We've been using the program since 2013.

WalterSchratz says:
2017-08-27 11:09:22

Very worthwhile project! I've used it with all my children the last three years and it has produced significant results. Thanks

Sandra Gonzales says:
2017-08-23 22:20:38

Thank you for this generous program! My kids have all benefited from eKnowledge. Been using the program since 20015

Lesley Wood says:
2017-08-15 20:08:40

Thank you to the sponsors. I used this for my daughter when she was taking the SAT/ACT and now will use for my son who is getting ready to take his. Every penny count and I am grateful for your sponsorship!

Pamela Jezewski says:
2018-03-05 20:44:12

Thanks to all the sponsors! My Dad is currently deployed and he is my study partner so kudos to ya'll for allowing me to feel more confident and ready for my college exams.

Carolyn Simpson says:
2018-02-27 07:14:34

this is an awesome program that is offered. really helpful for parents to guide their children.

AnnJefferson says:
2018-02-24 09:41:40

Dear eKnowledge, NFL, MLB, Agassi Academy and all sponsors, This is the third time one of our children is utilizing the eKnowledge program offered to military kids. It made a difference for our first two, allowing them to take both the ACT and SAT feeling more prepared and relaxed. Our high school junior is now about to use these same programs, and is encouraged by the new Math Super Supplement offered, especially complete with instructor videos!!Thank you for serving those who serve. Bravo Zulu!LT Ann Wilkins Jefferson, USNR, Cleveland, OH

Cindy Boston says:
2018-02-21 08:25:27

We are so grateful for your sponsorship! We cannot afford $300-$600 to prepare for the SAT/ACT tests. Without your support we would be going it alone without the benefit of those skilled to train our kids how to study effectively for these important mile markers!

Inge Andre says:
2018-02-06 10:17:44

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It has greatly helped my other 2 children!

Zenon Piatek says:
2018-01-26 11:20:29

Thank you so much for this sponsorship to reduce the cost of this SAT/ACT test prep course. As a scout parent, my son will put this to good use to better prepare him for college while he completes his Eagle Scout requirements!

Eric Heinzer says:
2018-01-21 04:25:48

Thank you!!!! Second time using the program!

Hal Baird says:
2018-01-13 15:03:38

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Andrea Kroeker says:
2018-01-09 13:09:20

Thanks for your generosity in making this possible for our kids! We have used the program four times so far!!!

Stephanie Monreal says:
2017-12-12 11:38:46

As a Navy family, we thank you for your generosity!! Your support of our family members as well as our Active Duty shows a level of commitment that is beyond most and we greatly appreciate you and the way you have partnered with us in this difficult lifestyle of ours. It is especially difficult on our children with constant moves and leaving friends. We have moved every two years for 28 years and we have four daughters and something like this really makes a big difference. Thank you again!

SharonAbt says:
2017-12-07 15:14:00

Thank You for thus opportunity to achieve success. This is the third time using the program with our kids.

Robert Hill says:
2017-11-30 15:13:18

Thank you so much for giving back and helping. I will use this opportunity to achieve my goals to be successful in life. This program has been a blessing, we have used it in my family consistently since 2010.

Michele Breeze says:
2017-11-25 02:05:54

Thank you so much, this is an amazing program. So glad we found the information!

DawnMorrison says:
2017-11-20 05:33:04

Thanks so much for your generous support to help kids succeed in learning. We've used the program twice!

Anna Lisa Davidson says:
2017-11-05 18:36:59

I'm so grateful that the sponsors helped my daughter, as a military brat, get a great ACT prep program for a drastically reduced price! It made a world of difference to her. Thank-you.

Roy Bocock says:
2017-10-18 09:45:28

You've given me a better chance at life and being able to start college be the first person out of my family

omar hoyos says:
2017-10-14 06:29:37

Thank you. We started using the program in 2011 and have prepared all three of our kids with it.

TerriMorrissey says:
2017-10-06 05:20:42

Thank you for opening the door to my FUTURE! My family has used this program for over two years now.

MarvinHarris says:
2017-09-22 19:52:59

The is such a tremendous help! We have used the program four times since 2010. My family and I are forever thankful. You ROCK!

William Edenbeck says:
2017-09-18 17:44:44

Thank you for helping my military child learn Math! I appreciate you.

KimberlyHunter says:
2017-09-07 14:15:47

Thanks so much for your sponsorship. The program helped my daughter prepare and get into her school of choice. I'm returning for my son to hopefully achieve similar results.

TeresaAbood says:
2017-09-02 07:21:43

Thank you so very much for making this program available for students. It is one of the most comprehensive study tools I have found to prepare a student for the SAT. Been using it since 2013.

Allison Schneider says:
2017-08-26 18:34:20

Thank you for providing additional resources that will help my children perform their absolute best on college entrance exams. As a mother of three scholars, athletes, musicians, and positively driven children, I am very appreciative of sponsors who support their goals to be successful.

Derek Efird says:
2017-08-23 03:09:51

Thank you US Youth Soccer! This is a fabulous sponsorship and idea to grow our youth as successful players and people. We've used the program for two years.-Derek

Irene Herman says:
2017-08-14 09:24:58

Excellent! Thank you very much! We have used the PowerPrep with all of our kids since 2005 and have ordered 8 different times.