eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Showing Featured 21336

Esther Moreno says:
2016-09-29 15:36:56

This is a great opportunity for high school students like me. I want to continue and further my education. This is a great start in the right direction. Sincerely Appreciate from the youngest of a family of five!

Denise Johnson says:
2016-09-10 18:45:49

You have provided my daughter with a phenomenal gift that I as a single military mom would not have been able to provide her on my own. Both she and I wish that each and every contributor know how humbled and blessed we feel with their selfless support of her education. I find my heart full today as I stumble to fully relay our gratitude. Thank you!!With utmost respect to you all,D. Johnson, MSgt, USAF S.Cali

Victoria Taylor says:
2016-09-04 07:43:38

Both of our older 'kids' used this program and we're able to score high on their SATs. Higher scores on SATs can result in more academic scholarships and grants. This is a great program, easy to use and we highly recommend it. Plus we have saved THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and the kids can work at home and school or Starbucks anywhere there is an Internet connection. PLUS no running around to get to an SAT/ACT class after band, sports or community actives. PS We always get the premium option.

Ann Jefferson says:
2016-08-21 14:24:13

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We already have a daughter in college and have a high school senior preparing for these exams. We really appreciate your generosity in assisting them with these great studying tools at such an affordable price. Bless you! LT Ann W. Jefferson, US Navy Reserve

Tom Blaznek says:
2016-08-17 12:34:13

My three kids have used this program and it has allowed them to increase their scores dramatically, qualifying them for financial aid and the ability to attend the college of their choice. Thank you for your continued support it is definitely appreciated!

Deana Kaleiohi says:
2016-08-15 16:33:05

Thank you so much for your sponsorship. We are a military family of 7 and have a very tight single income budget. We appreciate this so much!

Martha Finnell says:
2016-08-15 07:44:16

Thank you so much for your kind generosity. We have home schooled all of our children. Our youngest is now taking advantage of your gift. We are so very grateful. Each of our children has had a course they could not otherwise have had. Since 2005 this is our 8th time using the program. May the Lord bless each of you for your sacrifice for us. Blessings, M. Finnell

Siv Irene Herman says:
2016-08-08 07:21:35

Thank you very much! This has been a great help for all my kids! We've used the program since 2005--seven times!

S Hendershott says:
2016-08-02 07:02:17

Thank you so much! It has really helped our son improve and be prepared for the test. He was much more relaxed with the preparation. Thanks again!

Scot Padgett says:
2016-07-15 17:20:02

Thank you for your generosity. This program continues to be a blessing to my family and my military family on whole. My oldest son is enrolled at NCState's Engineering program. This is possible because he rocked his SAT. I know the eKnowledge program gave him the tools needed to prepare for test and increase his score each time he retook the test. Now I have another son about to start his sophomore year, I am thankful for the program and the many sponsors who make it affordable for the military. V/r, Scot A. PadgettRet. US Air forceand current Army Civilian Employee

Seritha Stewart says:
2016-07-11 05:15:29

Thank you so much for sponsoring this program. My daughter has an opportunity to go to an incredible Ivy League school, but needs 4 more points on her ACT. Most classes are over $800.00 and this program is giving us the opportunity to help her achieve her dream! Thank you!

Cynthia Walters says:
2016-07-10 09:50:42

I have twin girls and could not afford the traditional SAT/ACT program in my area which costs in excess of $3,000, for two children. Thanks so much for your financial support. These donations help families more than you know. You financial support is much appreciated!

Nathan Titus says:
2016-06-26 13:39:42

Supporting the children of military members is the single greatest gift anybody can give a solider! Thank You!

lisa Orange says:
2016-05-30 08:26:34

My daughter needed help with math and when we searched for tutors and programs they were out of our price range.We were so blessed to come across this program that was paid for. Thank you for allowing her the opportunity to improve her ACT skills

Praileau Young says:
2016-05-25 10:35:14

I went in to the military because my college choices were limited. My children will have more choices because of my service and the support of people like you!!!!

Rick Horaitis says:
2016-05-10 10:51:18

Thank you! We have used this product in the past, and it really helped.

Andrew Hill says:
2016-04-25 17:47:23

Thank you for supporting my son who is a boy scout. Without the discounted price, there is no way we could have even thought about purchasing such an extensive program.

Christi Tew says:
2016-04-12 13:46:22

Thanks so much for your sponsorship! It has been a tool that helped both of my sons attend college and receive Master's Degrees! God bless!!

Daniel Curtis says:
2016-03-31 08:03:15

Would just like to say a big Thank You!!!!! Our family is on a limited income and this is REALLY going to help my son!

Christopher Bridges says:
2016-03-26 17:17:36

Thank you so much for your donation! You don't realize how much of an amazing opportunity you have provided to every military family!

Jan Gaines says:
2016-03-04 12:51:41

As a homeschooling family living on one income, we were very grateful to have access to test prep materials for our children. Thank you!

George Gonzales says:
2016-02-27 16:36:45

This is one of the best things a military family like ours has received. To ensure our kids a brighter future with this free/low cost is priceless and we would like to thank all of your for your contributions.

Lori Wyatt says:
2016-01-30 07:11:29

Thank you for being a sponsor of this program. As a high school coach, I can tell you this program has made a big difference in the success of my athletes in taking the ACT.

Tina Royle says:
2016-01-24 14:44:39

Thank you so much! Just wow just wow, just thanks so much. Just wow!

tre Comeaux says:
2016-01-22 08:26:23

Thank you so much. I used the ACT program and made a 24 my first time. I had graduated high school years prior to taking the exam and math was never a good subject for me, but I took my time on the program and succeeded.

Teresa Sablan says:
2016-01-09 11:18:51

Thank you so very much!!!! Military family with four kids and with your donations and assistance the first was successful in his SAT scores that he is now a student at the US Merchant Marine Academy and our next is using this program in hopes to obtain his goal for UF.

Gafield Pearcy says:
2015-12-30 05:31:55

Awesome program

Melissa Arman says:
2015-12-29 08:43:57

A special THANK YOU for your support of this program! Children all over the world will benefit from a higher education thanks to all of you.

Virginia Kelly says:
2015-12-16 15:51:01

Wanted to let you know that my niece that used this got a 4 yr academic scholarship!

Shannon Johnston says:
2015-12-05 13:00:26

This program is spectacular. I have to say that I am saddened by the fact that only one of my children utilized it...but nonetheless... THANK YOU!!!

Ronald Watson says:
2015-11-08 15:40:37

Thank you! Used for our eldest child, and now the younger ones are getting ready. Greatly appreciated.

Will Cox says:
2015-10-27 19:13:02

Stephen Tolson says:
2015-10-02 21:16:44

My 12 year old daughter (an active military family member) has been given the awesome opportunity to attend a program for talented young Americans, hosted by a well known higher education institution. Your sponsorship will give her the opportunity to prepare herself with the best material available. Thank you for the support.

Kimone Fance says:
2015-10-01 06:33:21

awesome

Patricia Frantz says:
2015-09-09 08:11:19

Thank you so much! Our oldest used these programs and did raise his score enough on the SAT to get a $1,000/year higher scholarship based on his SAT score! Thank you!

Alyssa Warburton says:
2015-09-04 15:59:55

Thank you for supporting the military! I am transitioning from the active duty Marine Corps to college, and your donation will help me learn and keep much needed money in order to make my dreams come true. Best Wishes,Alyssa

Thomas Barnes says:
2015-08-15 13:48:45

This program is great. I linked up with it in 2011 while deployed and used it to prep for the SAT. My score was high enough to get me into a Top Ten nationally ranked Physician Assistant program and I am now almost done with school. Keep up the amazing work!

Renee Stallings says:
2015-08-05 20:18:24

My oldest child half-heartedly studied using this program last year, and raised her ACT score 2 points. She is now a believer in the study help, and I can't wait to see how much her score improves this year. Thank you for making this program affordable!

Daniel Cotton says:
2015-07-23 20:07:23

Thank you for supporting the troops, eKnowledge and sponsors! I shared this on Facebook as well. I am retired Air Force. I have seven children and the oldest two are serving as a brand new second lieutenant and a cadet at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The younger ones may follow suit. Our rising high school junior is going to take the ACT in the fall and, thanks to you, he will have a great prep that won't bankrupt our big family. This helps us out a lot. Thank you for your support and patriotism! May God bless you!Lt Col Dan Cotton, USAF Retired

Betsi Moore-Keasler says:
2015-07-06 08:00:59

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make this great program available to the Military and thier families. One of the Commanders I know was able to let his son use this program and it increased his score enough to let him attend a great school. Thanks again

Kendel Johnson says:
2015-06-30 08:07:06

I hope that this is being sent to school counselors as well. Luckily, I stumbled on the deal at the AHSAA website. I pray that it will help my son with his academic/college goals and look forward to receiving it.Thanks!

Peyton Grant says:
2015-06-08 10:11:29

Your sponsorship means so much to our family in allowing our son this opportunity to prepare for his test. We all want to see our kids succeed and this is just another tool that has been given to us to make that happen. Every little bit helps and it's through the generosity of programs like this that we are able to come together to better our future generations. Thank you from our Navy Family for your support.

TOMMY CABALLERO says:
2015-06-02 09:09:53

I searched SAT classes (both brick and mortar, and online) and they don't come cheap. eKnowledge has saved me a generous amount through your sponsorship. I will let my fellow veterans and their dependents how to avail of this great program!

David Ellis says:
2015-05-29 13:02:42

My sincere thanks to you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. As a result, my family can afford the exam prep program that will help keep my brain sharp and improving over the summer, increase my SAT/ACT scores, and help me fulfill my goal of attending the USAF Academy starting June 2016 in the Class of 2020.Sincerely, Brad Ellis (son of AFA life member David Ellis)

Charlene Plaag says:
2015-05-07 09:09:23

Thank you so much! I used this with my oldest child 4 years ago. This product is so much more superior to other ACT preps. May it return to you many times over!

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Nathaniel Cable says:
2015-04-07 10:09:31

Thank you so much for covering the prep courses for me. I have been out of school for 11 years now and these study courses will help me get back in the flow of general education class work. I know that once I complete these courses, I will be able to ace the SAT/ACT and be accepted into the US Navy Officer Program. The site is great and the support of eKnowledge and the NFL is out of this world. Thank you so much.

Pamela Kendall says:
2015-03-27 13:40:55

THANK YOU So much!! My husband is a 100% service disabled veteran and things like this are so very very appreciated. My son is trying to go to UCLA or University of San Francisco and all the help he can get to get accepted is so appreciated!! THANK YOU eKnowlege and NFL Players!!!!!!! (Go Niners!) :)

Jason Hill says:
2015-03-12 06:53:00

Thank you so much for investing in the future of our student athletes. We live in a area where the poverty level is high. Our kids need ways to further their education and cannot do it without programs like this that promote success. Education is the key to breaking the cycle. Vincent High School thanks you!

Douglas Adams says:
2015-02-28 14:44:11

THANKS!I now have given this through the years to my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter.

David Calef says:
2016-09-25 17:32:14

Thank you so much for generosity. We used this for our first child, and are now using it for our second. God bless you.

Theresa Fletcher says:
2016-09-05 21:21:24

This program is wonderful. My oldest son used this program to raise is composite ACT score from 29 to 33 with just 6 weeks of preparation after this was received. I am purchasing this program for my next son to do just as well, but hopefully the first time around, or maybe even better with more preparation time with this powerful tool.

Joseph Wilson says:
2016-08-23 19:35:24

Thanks for all the support!!! Stay Awesome

Carol Garrett says:
2016-08-17 14:29:19

Thanks for your assistance - other study programs seemed inaccessible to my student, but the format and price of this program seems ideal for our family. Thank you!

Laura Morgan says:
2016-08-15 18:11:46

This program helped my older son increase his ACT score by 6 points from one testing to the next, and he's in college on scholarship. Using it again with my younger son!

Wendy Miller says:
2016-08-15 12:36:20

Thank you so much for your sponsorship. Our fourth child is now enrolling in your program.

Amy L. Jensen says:
2016-08-12 02:10:07

Thank you for your help Cheryl, I am so impressed with the customer service we receive from you and the service you provide through eKnowledge that is such a great benefit to our military families! Thank you again! Respectfully, Amy L. Jensen, School Liaison Officer (SLO)Military Resiliency Trainer (MRT), STEM Outreach Coordinator, McConnell AFB, KS 67221

Evonne Moore says:
2016-08-04 10:56:57

Thank you. I have used your program with several of my other children. We appreciate it.

DeSha Lee says:
2016-07-20 18:44:27

This program allowed me to help my daughter prepare for the ACT. Because of her score, she received a full scholarship offer and will be attending Dillard University in the fall. I am renewing this program to start on the same successful path for her sisters. Thank you!!

Julianna Martin says:
2016-07-14 18:18:23

Thank you so much for what you have done for me, It means so much to know that someone is looking out for my future and that that person is willing to sacrifice their time and money so that I can have the best possible future. God bless you!

Fabiola Moreno says:
2016-07-10 19:02:05

I am extremely grateful for your generosity. This program has helped my family tremendously. We have one daughter who used the program to attain a high score on her SAT thus helping her get into UNC Chapel Hill in 2014. We are now using the program for my 14 year old daughter and my 12 year old son, in hopes that they will achieve the same results as our eldest. Being a military family and having to relocate our family every three years, it is very difficult to find programs such as this to help our children succeed in their academic studies. Thank you so much for your generosity.Very Respectfully,Moreno Family

Larry Bell says:
2016-07-04 08:32:51

My son and daughter love your product and really feel it helped them a lot taking their test.

Jennifer Arostegui says:
2016-06-15 07:34:05

THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE FEELING OF GETTING SOME HELP! SENDING VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

Rebecca Neslund says:
2016-05-27 10:19:24

Awesome! You make great things possible for us too.

Steven Ervin says:
2016-05-11 17:20:56

EKnowledge is great!! My Son raised his ACT score by 7 points after using this program--that's about 35% increase--amazing!!!

Ingrid McDonald says:
2016-05-09 15:56:42

Thank you so much for sponsoring this prep course - both my husband and I are educators and could not afford this prep course otherwise! THANK YOU!

JEFFREY MOSELEY says:
2016-04-18 08:51:20

The Knowledge Program is very important for those who want to continue their education and will work hard to do so. I have been a user of this system for years and think its one of the greatest tools available to prepare for continuing education. God's speed to you all.

M Davis says:
2016-04-10 14:51:06

Thank you for sponsoring this great software to help me gain scholarships and get accepted into college.

Paul Capicik says:
2016-03-29 15:28:40

Thank you to all of the athletes that make these academic success tools available to veteran military member children. I spent 26 years in the U.S. Air Force and I consider this service supporting children of our military by the athletes as important as my service in protecting our freedoms.THANK YOU!Paul Capicik

Vincent Metzgar says:
2016-03-07 20:02:46

Great program to help the students in the state of New Mexico prepare for college with minimal cost. Thank you!!

Carol Rathbun says:
2016-03-01 17:56:42

My family is very thankful for the generosity of the sponsors of this program. The donated materials will help my children to know what to expect on the SAT test and will help them to achieve higher scores. That will potentially help them to be accepted by the colleges of their choice and will put them in a better position to earn scholarship funds. Thank you!

Merriann McKillip says:
2016-02-11 10:44:41

Thank you for this great opportunity. My oldest son used this program and improved his ACT score significantly.

John Weigold says:
2016-01-28 19:12:05

Thank you very much for this benefit. I've used this for two of my children and it has been a tremendous help!

Jennifer Chervenka says:
2016-01-23 07:37:14

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I am a mom of 5 and there is no way I could have afforded this program without you. I am excited that my daughter will be able to prepare for the test. It would not be possible without you! Thank you so much! God's blessings to you!

Debra says:
2016-01-21 09:57:24

My son Joshua took the ACT without studying and he made a 21. I purchased eknowledge and he studied about an hour a day. After using eknowledge to study he made a 26!! He's going to take it once more in February to see if he can get an even better score. I have told so many people about this program and I've given it to the guidance counselors at various schools. Thanx for this program!!!

Deborah Waterman says:
2016-01-01 11:25:21

Thank you for your help. Other programs cost thousands. Big Relief to help get our son the best start that he can.

Andrew Doehring says:
2015-12-29 15:11:27

Thanks for your support of military families. I used this program for my oldest child who is now a sophomore in college and am using it for my current high school junior. Appreciate the help.

Brendon Rivera says:
2015-12-28 08:00:46

I appreciate being given this opportunity my Dad is a Retire Disable Veteran would not be able to afford this for me without your help! I won't let down those who supported me and helped me thus far along my journey to succeed. Thank You Brendon Rivera

Roosevelt LaFontant says:
2015-12-14 17:41:38

No words can express my gratitude. Keep the great work!

Doretta Richardson says:
2015-11-12 08:57:56

This is a God send. As a parent I want my child to succeed as much as humanly possible in life. Education can be quite expensive, so any opportunity to possibly give him an opportunity or advantage to do well is a win-win to me. Thank you.

Stan Little says:
2015-11-01 18:33:24

Thank you for your sponsorship. Your generosity allows me to use my military service to obtain the ACT prep software for my daughter. You sponsored my son 5 years ago and I'm very grateful to see this program is still available.

Joyce Williams says:
2015-10-14 09:51:08

Thank you very much for your sponsorship, we are The Saturday Initiative Youth Inc and we offer students free access to these services to insure their success on every level. We believe in being prepared and having the necessary tools to succeed. Again the students and I thank you for your generous donation. Joyce Williams, Director of Saturday Initiative Youth Services Inc

james richards says:
2015-10-01 22:45:02

great value !!!! helped my child score higher.

David Ruedi says:
2015-09-13 06:58:10

Awesome program. Thanks to all the sponsors!

Kathleen Molloy says:
2015-09-04 18:41:47

Thank you for sponsoring the ACT/SAT test prep packages. Three of our daughters have used them - with great results. We are appreciative of your support. Thank you for partnering in the pursuit of excellence in education.God bless!

Deborah Hutton says:
2015-08-26 09:02:02

My kids did superbly on their ACT. They are getting academic scholarships for having such high scores ! Thank you so much for your generosity. We are very grateful. -- a military family

Jason Neblett says:
2015-08-14 06:22:13

Best deal I've ever seen for SAT/ACT prep. I love and appreciate this. I'm now fully on my way to pursuing college and possibly becoming an officer in the US Air Force

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Theresa Gill says:
2015-07-14 05:03:42

I am very appreciative of this sponsorship. I have been told that these prep courses do indeed help the student raise their scores but was unable to pay for the class. This offers my child an opportunity that I couldn't provide.

Carissa Carisse says:
2015-07-01 15:27:24

Thank you so much. My daughter used the SAT course and her score went up 220 points. She now qualifies for a State scholarship and she can go to the college she was accepted to.

Daniel Martin says:
2015-06-22 15:44:33

My name is Corporal Martin, USMC. Unfortunately the education programs we are provided with, extensive and awesome as they are, do not provide SAT/ACT preparation courses. This sponsorship has filled helped fill a vital hole in my path towards continued success in the civilian world. Thank you.

Ryan Rieck says:
2015-06-06 22:13:48

This helps immensely especially being stationed overseas!

Jason Acevedo says:
2015-06-01 05:33:40

You guys are awesome thank you so much

Stacy Williams says:
2015-05-18 02:23:12

Thank you very much! This has helped now my 3rd child prepare for this test. You all are AWESOME and my family is truly grateful and thankful for providing this for our military families!

Timothy Moradi says:
2015-05-05 23:20:57

I'm an active duty, 30 year old , father of 3. I never took my education seriously as a kid and regretted it as an adult. Because of your charity, I'll be able to get an education and a college degree, and make life better for my family while setting a good example for my subordinates and my 3 boys. Thank you for that.

michelle moots says:
2015-04-20 06:33:49

Thank you so much for helping to level the playing field! Your donations made the difference in our family being able to purchase this test prep program. Thank you!!

Kenneth Needles says:
2015-04-04 18:13:38

This is an AMAZING Offer! And SO APPRECIATED! My son studied with this program and was invited to take the ACT at age 12 through the Duke TIP program and made a 21 on the ACT! This program had to of helped in that attainment! THANKS for the help

Charles Branche says:
2015-03-16 17:23:54

This has been a wonderful tool for my sons in high schools. It is great for athletes on the ride home from practice, or on the bus to games.Charles B.

Veronica Snell says:
2015-03-08 04:47:25

My name is Victoria and I am a Junior in High School. We are stationed overseas, which makes it hard to get resources, programs or camps that are usually offered in the states to become prepared for the SAT/ACT. Because I am very involved in year round athletics especially Volleyball and Basketball, time is very precious. These packages offered are going to be so important in managing and making the most of my time available. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this program and hope to one day help someone as you have helped me. Thank you,VictoriaGermany

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret