eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show comments| 5283

Showing Featured 21414

Merriann McKillip says:
2016-02-11 10:44:41

Thank you for this great opportunity. My oldest son used this program and improved his ACT score significantly.

John Weigold says:
2016-01-28 19:12:05

Thank you very much for this benefit. I've used this for two of my children and it has been a tremendous help!

Jennifer Chervenka says:
2016-01-23 07:37:14

Thank you so much for your generous donation. I am a mom of 5 and there is no way I could have afforded this program without you. I am excited that my daughter will be able to prepare for the test. It would not be possible without you! Thank you so much! God's blessings to you!

Debra says:
2016-01-21 09:57:24

My son Joshua took the ACT without studying and he made a 21. I purchased eknowledge and he studied about an hour a day. After using eknowledge to study he made a 26!! He's going to take it once more in February to see if he can get an even better score. I have told so many people about this program and I've given it to the guidance counselors at various schools. Thanx for this program!!!

Deborah Waterman says:
2016-01-01 11:25:21

Thank you for your help. Other programs cost thousands. Big Relief to help get our son the best start that he can.

Andrew Doehring says:
2015-12-29 15:11:27

Thanks for your support of military families. I used this program for my oldest child who is now a sophomore in college and am using it for my current high school junior. Appreciate the help.

Brendon Rivera says:
2015-12-28 08:00:46

I appreciate being given this opportunity my Dad is a Retire Disable Veteran would not be able to afford this for me without your help! I won't let down those who supported me and helped me thus far along my journey to succeed. Thank You Brendon Rivera

Roosevelt LaFontant says:
2015-12-14 17:41:38

No words can express my gratitude. Keep the great work!

Doretta Richardson says:
2015-11-12 08:57:56

This is a God send. As a parent I want my child to succeed as much as humanly possible in life. Education can be quite expensive, so any opportunity to possibly give him an opportunity or advantage to do well is a win-win to me. Thank you.

Stan Little says:
2015-11-01 18:33:24

Thank you for your sponsorship. Your generosity allows me to use my military service to obtain the ACT prep software for my daughter. You sponsored my son 5 years ago and I'm very grateful to see this program is still available.

Joyce Williams says:
2015-10-14 09:51:08

Thank you very much for your sponsorship, we are The Saturday Initiative Youth Inc and we offer students free access to these services to insure their success on every level. We believe in being prepared and having the necessary tools to succeed. Again the students and I thank you for your generous donation. Joyce Williams, Director of Saturday Initiative Youth Services Inc

james richards says:
2015-10-01 22:45:02

great value !!!! helped my child score higher.

David Ruedi says:
2015-09-13 06:58:10

Awesome program. Thanks to all the sponsors!

Kathleen Molloy says:
2015-09-04 18:41:47

Thank you for sponsoring the ACT/SAT test prep packages. Three of our daughters have used them - with great results. We are appreciative of your support. Thank you for partnering in the pursuit of excellence in education.God bless!

Deborah Hutton says:
2015-08-26 09:02:02

My kids did superbly on their ACT. They are getting academic scholarships for having such high scores ! Thank you so much for your generosity. We are very grateful. -- a military family

Jason Neblett says:
2015-08-14 06:22:13

Best deal I've ever seen for SAT/ACT prep. I love and appreciate this. I'm now fully on my way to pursuing college and possibly becoming an officer in the US Air Force

Joseph Strong says:
2015-08-01 22:15:36

Thank you so much! My daughter was able to improve her ACT score by 5 points and qualified for a full tuition academic scholarship!

Theresa Gill says:
2015-07-14 05:03:42

I am very appreciative of this sponsorship. I have been told that these prep courses do indeed help the student raise their scores but was unable to pay for the class. This offers my child an opportunity that I couldn't provide.

Carissa Carisse says:
2015-07-01 15:27:24

Thank you so much. My daughter used the SAT course and her score went up 220 points. She now qualifies for a State scholarship and she can go to the college she was accepted to.

Daniel Martin says:
2015-06-22 15:44:33

My name is Corporal Martin, USMC. Unfortunately the education programs we are provided with, extensive and awesome as they are, do not provide SAT/ACT preparation courses. This sponsorship has filled helped fill a vital hole in my path towards continued success in the civilian world. Thank you.

Ryan Rieck says:
2015-06-06 22:13:48

This helps immensely especially being stationed overseas!

Jason Acevedo says:
2015-06-01 05:33:40

You guys are awesome thank you so much

Stacy Williams says:
2015-05-18 02:23:12

Thank you very much! This has helped now my 3rd child prepare for this test. You all are AWESOME and my family is truly grateful and thankful for providing this for our military families!

Timothy Moradi says:
2015-05-05 23:20:57

I'm an active duty, 30 year old , father of 3. I never took my education seriously as a kid and regretted it as an adult. Because of your charity, I'll be able to get an education and a college degree, and make life better for my family while setting a good example for my subordinates and my 3 boys. Thank you for that.

michelle moots says:
2015-04-20 06:33:49

Thank you so much for helping to level the playing field! Your donations made the difference in our family being able to purchase this test prep program. Thank you!!

Kenneth Needles says:
2015-04-04 18:13:38

This is an AMAZING Offer! And SO APPRECIATED! My son studied with this program and was invited to take the ACT at age 12 through the Duke TIP program and made a 21 on the ACT! This program had to of helped in that attainment! THANKS for the help

Charles Branche says:
2015-03-16 17:23:54

This has been a wonderful tool for my sons in high schools. It is great for athletes on the ride home from practice, or on the bus to games.Charles B.

Veronica Snell says:
2015-03-08 04:47:25

My name is Victoria and I am a Junior in High School. We are stationed overseas, which makes it hard to get resources, programs or camps that are usually offered in the states to become prepared for the SAT/ACT. Because I am very involved in year round athletics especially Volleyball and Basketball, time is very precious. These packages offered are going to be so important in managing and making the most of my time available. I greatly appreciate your assistance with this program and hope to one day help someone as you have helped me. Thank you,VictoriaGermany

Keith Chauret says:
2015-02-22 22:03:13

My dad is stationed overseas and unfortunately our small island doesn't provide me access to all the opportunities for ACT and SAT tutoring, classes, and exams, that are offered to students stateside. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this online program that allows me to be prepared for success!Keith Chauret

David Cooksey says:
2015-02-12 18:19:02

You guys rock! Thanks this will mean a lot for our son.

MARGARET MILLS says:
2015-02-05 18:12:23

My oldest son used your program four years ago,and is graduating with a BS in electrical engineering with no debt in May. Your program was very helpful to him by preparing him with the type of testing skills necessary to do well on both the ACT and SAT. My next two sons should both find it as helpful when they take the tests this year. Thank you for sponsoring this awesome opportunity.

Matthew Williams says:
2015-01-19 09:02:08

I must say that I am very surprised and equally impressed that such a sponsorship exists. It not only is generous to magnanimous proportions; it is a thrillingly successful effort of teamwork. I believe I can speak on the behalf of countless others as well as myself when I say "Thank you for your incredible contribution to student success!"

Karen Kersulis says:
2015-01-14 09:08:39

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your incredible financial support of this endeavor! Home school families like us value your commitment and generous support. Without it, this would not have been possible for us. Thanks again. May God richly reward and bless you.

Jacob Cruz says:
2014-12-05 14:45:57

There is nothing that can describe this support. My story: I am an Active duty E-5 and plan on making a career in cyber security. I want to be an officer, because I have so many ideas to help the Navy, but I must do this as an officer. In order to be an officer I must go to college. To go to college I need to pass the SAT and ACT. I had just went to a meeting with my leadership to talk about my career and the asked me about college. I said I had not done my pre-college paperwork. One of the leaders handed me a paper of this great offer. This will help me in my goal to be the leader I dream to be. From the bottom of my heart and the deepest of my mind, I say thank you. God bless you and most of all God Bless America.- Petty Officer 2nd Class Jacob Cruz

Nicholas Scattareggia says:
2014-12-01 15:21:46

Having been in the Marine Corps for five years I have not maintained the education that I gained in high school. Now, with me attempting to go back to college, I realize that I need assistance at regaining the same level of preperation that high school afforded. This program has afforded me that opportunity and I thank you all greatly for that. As a single father on the verge of no longer having a steady paycheck, you can not imagine how much you have assisted not only me but my son's future. Once again, thank you very much.

Cliff Shablom says:
2014-11-12 10:05:58

Thanks for your generosity. I am a U S Army Soldier and ordered this for my children. This will certainly take a lot of stress and worry about if they are prepared for the SAT and ACT.

Eleanore Keenan says:
2014-11-07 09:22:38

This is a great program. I've used it for my three kids. One has graduated college, one is in college, and one is in 10th grade. They all benefitted tremendously from it. THANK YOU! God bless you.

Kevin Mangan says:
2014-11-05 20:44:03

I have used these programs to benifit JROTC for many years. I appreciate the support in making a difference with my students who otherwise would not get this oppoortunity without your help and support.

Karen Frazier says:
2014-10-14 19:04:16

This is a wonderful product that has so helped my 2 older kids and I hope the same for the next 3 kiddos. Thanks for making it so affordable!

Jenni Osborne says:
2014-10-11 10:29:47

Thank you for your support and generosity! Our second child using this program and we are sure it will help, again

Lisa Nelson says:
2014-09-30 16:03:56

My daughter is preparing to take the SAT for the second time very soon, in hopes of earning a higher score. I have researched several educational companies in my hometown to tutor her however, as a single parent, I cannot afford to pay well over $1500 for ten two-hour period of instruction.I was so excited when I saw the headline on MOAA with this offer. I would like to thank all sponsors for making this educational tool possible. Though the $50.00 was not in my budget (selected the premium kit), I know it is money well spent.L. NelsonCharleston, SC

MICHAEL BLACKWELL says:
2014-09-14 20:48:48

I'm an active duty member of Navy Special Warfare, and can't thank you enough for supporting our youth in reaching their goals. Trust me, the materials will be put to good use - hard work and studying going on in California! Thank you!

Thomas Meyer says:
2014-09-09 18:26:45

Awesome Program! This will be our 3rd Home Schooled child to use this program for preparation to enter college. Thank you.

James Luckman says:
2014-09-05 10:44:22

Thank you for your sponsorship. So many military families either can't afford to purchase these items to help their children, or move around so much that they can't register and attend the classes to help them prepare for the college prep testing. Thank you for thinking of us and I hope you all understand just how greatly appreciated and needed programs such as this one is.

scott van beek says:
2014-08-27 08:06:20

Having served multiple combat tours in the Middle East, making a difference is at the core of what I do. I applaud your efforts to do the same. Philanthropy is great, but teaching someone how to fish for themselves is much better than simply providing fish for today's meal. Rewarding those who strive to better themselves has exponential impact. I often hear the phrase,"Thank you for your service", and I in turn say the same to you. Thank you for YOUR service.

Dawn Bordenave says:
2014-08-18 18:53:43

Thanks for the great offer. i've been using the program since 2007.

Linda Schulze says:
2014-08-06 17:55:15

thanks so much!you guys rock!

Susan Cousino says:
2014-08-05 21:47:25

So appreciate the help these products have given us in the past year.....thank you!

michael clinton says:
2014-07-29 20:52:16

As a retired service member, I'd like to thank every person that contributes to this. Providing this service for us and our kids is priceless. Without your help and support I would not be able to afford this software for my kids. It greatly helped my oldest daughter get into college. She now has her degree in Biology. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kimberly King says:
2014-07-22 08:41:28

Thank you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. What a wonderful gift you are giving the children of our world.

Karen Ott says:
2014-07-17 09:37:19

I've used this product for my 5 daughters. Four have done very well on their tests because of this product, that's why I purchased it again for the fifth daughter. Thank you.

Chan Ke says:
2014-06-30 17:00:43

I love you guys for helping out Veterans like myself to prepare myself for the college entry progarms. We support our you guys as well as you guys support us. Thank you so much for the deepest of my heart. God Bless You ALL!

Sheriee Bowman says:
2014-06-14 11:02:00

As a single mother, I would not have been able to afford to provide these great tools to my son without your generosity. Thank you for helping to give students the resources they need to succeed!

Kelli Blackmon says:
2014-06-04 08:44:00

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is a huge, HUGE, benefit to my family and I just can't thank you enough! THANK YOU!

Michael Callaway says:
2014-05-19 18:57:23

THANKS!!! One future biologist? CHECK. One future engineer who wants to work with prosthetic patients? CHECK. Couldn't have done it without you!

Stepehn Davis says:
2014-05-15 07:05:41

We really appreciate your sponsorship program. Without sponsors like you families like us would never be able to put in front of our children the future of college and a better future. I am retired Air Force and had several health issues wipe out our retirement fund and ended up in bankruptcy having to repay 100% back. I never know if I will have enough money for the next plate of food or enough gas to drive the 40 mile round trip from work. You are a Godsend to our family and we bless you all.

Ryan Gross says:
2014-05-06 21:11:46

Your sponsorship helps children all across the country prepare for college entrance tests to enable them to have a chance to go to school. Not every child is going to have the opportunity to have a sport pay for their schooling or their career. Thank you for giving back to the "average" kids that simply want to grow up to be doctors and computer geeks.

Larry Bell says:
2014-05-05 09:39:38

Great product and it has help children to improve scores greatly.

Judy Rhodes says:
2014-04-28 10:16:04

This program has been a great help to our family. We celebrated the graduations of two of our homeschool graduates last year, a daughter from The Ohio State University and a son from Texas A

JOSEPH TRETTER says:
2014-04-15 08:32:57

I LOVE YOU.

Gayla Herrington says:
2014-04-08 08:28:40

Thank you so much, this will go a long way in helping the low-income, first-generation students in our TRiO Talent Search program to succeed.

Cynthia Copp says:
2014-03-27 12:46:33

Thank you for giving our future leaders of tomorrow a chance. There are children here in Hawaii whose parents struggle to support the household and would not otherwise be able to afford tools for their kids to get their scores where colleges would even look at them. God Bless you folks for what you do. Many Mahalos, that is thank you very much. I will share with the local HS Soccer Team and Track Team and others.

Brenda French says:
2014-03-21 18:04:49

Thank you so much for providing these resources for military kids! We worked through the material and it helped tremendously!

Shelvia Harrison says:
2014-03-06 11:00:37

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for this absolutely wonderful opportunity. As a single mom with a dyslexic but determined son, these tools should prove to be invaluable to his college preparations!!!

James Myers says:
2014-02-17 13:51:47

Outstanding educational tool for HS students wanting to attend college.

Seth Pace says:
2014-02-09 20:29:56

I am a high school teacher and single dad of four. Your program allows my children the chance to get a head in their training for college. Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Bradford Martin says:
2014-01-23 20:01:12

In 2010, your program raised my son's SAT score by 100 points each for math and reading. This gave him good enough scores to win a Marine Corps ROTC scholarship. Does it work? Oh ya. I am thankful to the generous sponsors for helping my son and thousands of other children to achieve their dreams.

David Rosenfeld says:
2014-01-22 16:29:50

Thank you for making this possible. Our special needs child will greatly benefit from your generosity, as we seek to give him as many options as possible for his future.

Keenan Ellison says:
2014-01-18 10:14:37

I am active duty soldier and father of two high school boys of whom I want to provide the best opportunity for success in their future college endeavors. Your sponsorship of this ACT/SAT preparation program makes it affordable for my family to prepare our children for college entry and achieve acceptance to the colleges of their aspiration; United State Military Academy, Baylor, and Vanderbilt. Thank You.

Deneen Calabrese says:
2014-01-15 11:52:58

Thank you so much to all the sponsors of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project. This program allows students to approach these exams with added confidence

Christina Griffis says:
2014-01-09 10:09:38

As a former homeschooling family, two of our sons utilized Power Prep for the ACT and were successful in raising their scores. Now, as a guidance counselor at a private school, I am happy to relate that experience to the students! Because of my family's positive results with eKnowledge, I have insured that the DVD has been available at our school for the past two years. Thank you for a software package that has been proven to help students increase their test scores! Well done! :)

Lynae Spratley, Guidance Counselor says:
2013-12-12 11:20:38

Thanks so much for this wonderful opportunity!!! I am a guidance counselor and ordered the SAT/ACT DVD's to use with my students.

Heather Adams says:
2013-11-25 18:18:29

I can't thank you enough. My parents went through a rather messy divorce two years ago. This resulted in my house going into foreclosure and me having to put my homeschooling on hold. Since then, I have been working 40 to 50 hours a week to make ends meet. Recently the necessity for me to work has lessened and know I can return to furthering my education. Being on a tight budget these discounted course will help me to quickly polish my skills. Once I take the ACT I will be able to graduate and attend college. Thank you again for these resources that will help me to advance my future.-Heather Adams

Donald Owens says:
2013-11-23 16:25:57

We are so grateful for your sponsorship of this fantastic program!! Our first son raised his score remarkably after using this program, and now our youngest has the same opportunity. We salute you!

lutgardo j baltazar jr says:
2013-11-19 08:29:33

you changed a life.thank you.

Lori Wyatt says:
2016-01-30 07:11:29

Thank you for being a sponsor of this program. As a high school coach, I can tell you this program has made a big difference in the success of my athletes in taking the ACT.

Tina Royle says:
2016-01-24 14:44:39

Thank you so much! Just wow just wow, just thanks so much. Just wow!

tre Comeaux says:
2016-01-22 08:26:23

Thank you so much. I used the ACT program and made a 24 my first time. I had graduated high school years prior to taking the exam and math was never a good subject for me, but I took my time on the program and succeeded.

Teresa Sablan says:
2016-01-09 11:18:51

Thank you so very much!!!! Military family with four kids and with your donations and assistance the first was successful in his SAT scores that he is now a student at the US Merchant Marine Academy and our next is using this program in hopes to obtain his goal for UF.

Gafield Pearcy says:
2015-12-30 05:31:55

Awesome program

Melissa Arman says:
2015-12-29 08:43:57

A special THANK YOU for your support of this program! Children all over the world will benefit from a higher education thanks to all of you.

Virginia Kelly says:
2015-12-16 15:51:01

Wanted to let you know that my niece that used this got a 4 yr academic scholarship!

Shannon Johnston says:
2015-12-05 13:00:26

This program is spectacular. I have to say that I am saddened by the fact that only one of my children utilized it...but nonetheless... THANK YOU!!!

Ronald Watson says:
2015-11-08 15:40:37

Thank you! Used for our eldest child, and now the younger ones are getting ready. Greatly appreciated.

Will Cox says:
2015-10-27 19:13:02

Stephen Tolson says:
2015-10-02 21:16:44

My 12 year old daughter (an active military family member) has been given the awesome opportunity to attend a program for talented young Americans, hosted by a well known higher education institution. Your sponsorship will give her the opportunity to prepare herself with the best material available. Thank you for the support.

Kimone Fance says:
2015-10-01 06:33:21

awesome

Patricia Frantz says:
2015-09-09 08:11:19

Thank you so much! Our oldest used these programs and did raise his score enough on the SAT to get a $1,000/year higher scholarship based on his SAT score! Thank you!

Alyssa Warburton says:
2015-09-04 15:59:55

Thank you for supporting the military! I am transitioning from the active duty Marine Corps to college, and your donation will help me learn and keep much needed money in order to make my dreams come true. Best Wishes,Alyssa

Thomas Barnes says:
2015-08-15 13:48:45

This program is great. I linked up with it in 2011 while deployed and used it to prep for the SAT. My score was high enough to get me into a Top Ten nationally ranked Physician Assistant program and I am now almost done with school. Keep up the amazing work!

Renee Stallings says:
2015-08-05 20:18:24

My oldest child half-heartedly studied using this program last year, and raised her ACT score 2 points. She is now a believer in the study help, and I can't wait to see how much her score improves this year. Thank you for making this program affordable!

Daniel Cotton says:
2015-07-23 20:07:23

Thank you for supporting the troops, eKnowledge and sponsors! I shared this on Facebook as well. I am retired Air Force. I have seven children and the oldest two are serving as a brand new second lieutenant and a cadet at the U.S. Air Force Academy. The younger ones may follow suit. Our rising high school junior is going to take the ACT in the fall and, thanks to you, he will have a great prep that won't bankrupt our big family. This helps us out a lot. Thank you for your support and patriotism! May God bless you!Lt Col Dan Cotton, USAF Retired

Betsi Moore-Keasler says:
2015-07-06 08:00:59

I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to make this great program available to the Military and thier families. One of the Commanders I know was able to let his son use this program and it increased his score enough to let him attend a great school. Thanks again

Kendel Johnson says:
2015-06-30 08:07:06

I hope that this is being sent to school counselors as well. Luckily, I stumbled on the deal at the AHSAA website. I pray that it will help my son with his academic/college goals and look forward to receiving it.Thanks!

Peyton Grant says:
2015-06-08 10:11:29

Your sponsorship means so much to our family in allowing our son this opportunity to prepare for his test. We all want to see our kids succeed and this is just another tool that has been given to us to make that happen. Every little bit helps and it's through the generosity of programs like this that we are able to come together to better our future generations. Thank you from our Navy Family for your support.

TOMMY CABALLERO says:
2015-06-02 09:09:53

I searched SAT classes (both brick and mortar, and online) and they don't come cheap. eKnowledge has saved me a generous amount through your sponsorship. I will let my fellow veterans and their dependents how to avail of this great program!

David Ellis says:
2015-05-29 13:02:42

My sincere thanks to you for sponsoring the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project. As a result, my family can afford the exam prep program that will help keep my brain sharp and improving over the summer, increase my SAT/ACT scores, and help me fulfill my goal of attending the USAF Academy starting June 2016 in the Class of 2020.Sincerely, Brad Ellis (son of AFA life member David Ellis)

Charlene Plaag says:
2015-05-07 09:09:23

Thank you so much! I used this with my oldest child 4 years ago. This product is so much more superior to other ACT preps. May it return to you many times over!

Holly Strong says:
2015-04-27 12:40:18

This program was fabulous for my daughter! She increased her ACT score by 5 points. She was able to qualify for a full tuition scholarship!

Nathaniel Cable says:
2015-04-07 10:09:31

Thank you so much for covering the prep courses for me. I have been out of school for 11 years now and these study courses will help me get back in the flow of general education class work. I know that once I complete these courses, I will be able to ace the SAT/ACT and be accepted into the US Navy Officer Program. The site is great and the support of eKnowledge and the NFL is out of this world. Thank you so much.

Pamela Kendall says:
2015-03-27 13:40:55

THANK YOU So much!! My husband is a 100% service disabled veteran and things like this are so very very appreciated. My son is trying to go to UCLA or University of San Francisco and all the help he can get to get accepted is so appreciated!! THANK YOU eKnowlege and NFL Players!!!!!!! (Go Niners!) :)

Jason Hill says:
2015-03-12 06:53:00

Thank you so much for investing in the future of our student athletes. We live in a area where the poverty level is high. Our kids need ways to further their education and cannot do it without programs like this that promote success. Education is the key to breaking the cycle. Vincent High School thanks you!

Douglas Adams says:
2015-02-28 14:44:11

THANKS!I now have given this through the years to my daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter.

Tiffany Wayland says:
2015-02-15 21:08:47

This program has been an enormous asset for both of my students, comprising a majority of their test prep. Thank you so much for your sponsorship.

Eddrena Barr says:
2015-02-06 12:08:31

When I stumbled upon this offer in my Army Reserve building, I thought it was a GOD sent opportunity. I immediately sought guidance from the point of contact to obtain the program for my daughters who are looking to enter college in the next year. Thank you for your generous contribution which will enable my children to gain a competitive advantage when taking the SAT/ACT. Please know that your contributions are greatly appreciated and afford many children the opportunity to excel on these standardized tests. GOD Bless You and Thanks Bunches!!! MAJ Barr, US Army

Ian Springer says:
2015-01-30 09:36:38

Thank you SO much! Without the eKnowledge SAT/ACT project, I would not have been able to get SAT prep training for my son. He is a club soccer player and honor roll student however,he needs help with standardized test taking skills. It grieved my heart that I just couldn't afford the SAT prep classes. Now we can with eKnowledge and it's even better than traditional classes because my son is a visual and auditory learner. He can study at his own pace because his soccer practice schedule is really busy. God bless you for your sponsorship!

Bruce Hamilton says:
2015-01-18 07:56:03

Thanks so much for a great program to support our military families! This program has benefited 2 older sons and is now supporting our youngest son.

Dan Bryan says:
2014-12-20 02:44:54

Thank you, thank you, thank you. A thousand times thank you. Your generousity has opened up an entire future for so many that might not otherwise have had an opportunity to succeed!

Jennifer Keller says:
2014-12-02 13:16:49

I'm so excited to have a program that will help my son prepare. This is the only one that works well for visual learners! I appreciate that I can access the program at an affordable price.

Robert Kafka says:
2014-11-29 11:17:53

Thank you sooooo much for your support! This will impact my child for her lifetime!

Nancy Willoughby says:
2014-11-11 12:12:12

Thank you so much. It's nice to know that belonging to BSA for 11 years has helped out with my college prep. My mom couldn't afford these online classes for me so this is a huge relief for our family. Thank you again. God Bless.

Alan Sargent says:
2014-11-07 08:02:48

My son is a junior in high school and wants to become a pediatrician. I lost my job this year and we were wondering how we were going to afford SAT/ACT prep classes for him. Because of your sponsorship, I was able to purchase the eKnowledge Premium Internet Cloud version. Thanks so much for helping our kids achieve their dreams!

John Lott says:
2014-10-15 18:24:08

Thank you so much for doing this. My daughter took advantage of this a few years ago and now we are using it for my soon. Thanks.

Deborah Fortner-Beat says:
2014-10-13 20:49:21

THANK YOU! This has been a huge blessing to our 3 high schoolers in preparing for their testing. We just received results for our twins who are in their senior year and in all but one area they tested at a college level with scores that were predominately above the national scores. Again, thank you!

Laura Pope says:
2014-09-30 22:35:54

You guys ROCK! Thanks so much for sponsoring this SAT and ACT prep program!- An Air Force Veteran

Isabella Gann says:
2014-09-17 07:36:01

Awesome Program! Thank you so much!!!!

Ron Gauthier says:
2014-09-13 02:56:28

Boy Scout sponsorship of the eknowledge SAT/ACT project is most appreciated! We are renewing for another year since the program is outstanding. Thank you!!

Brenda Baker says:
2014-09-09 07:23:27

Thank you so much for the opportunity to use the SAT/ACT Power Prep!! My children are home schooled so I want to make sure they have the best training possible. I used this program several years ago with our oldest son and it was an amazing help to him!I appreciate everything!!!Brenda Baker

Michael Kicinski says:
2014-09-04 06:55:39

Thank you! This has helped 3 of our children already and 3 more are in line! Thank you for sponsoring a great college test prep program that makes it easy for our children to prepare and study while making it very affordable to use!

Stephanie Swisher says:
2014-08-19 19:32:47

Thank you for supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors! These children of America's fallen military deserve to be supported by the country that their father's died trying to protect. People like you are helping to make that support happen! My daughter will be going to college so that she has the best start possible to her adult life. This was her father's dream and it will come true! Thank you!!!!

Tamar Landin says:
2014-08-07 17:43:12

My name is Zane Landin, and I am a Boy Scout in Troop 200 in Chino, California. I am 16 years old and working on completing my Eagle Scout ranking. I cannot thank you enough for this opportunity. It is through your generosity that I am able to receive this SAT/ACT program. Thank you for believing in and supporting the Boy Scout program. All of you have been an integral part in ensuring that education is

Bobbi Taunton says:
2014-08-06 15:23:21

I appreciate any help financially our family can get. The response time to my emailed questions was phenominal and greatly appreciated! Thanks and God bless everyone involved with this program!

Kelly MacQueen says:
2014-07-30 08:50:14

Thank you! So excited to see what all is available here to help my son prepare for the SAT! I cannot tell you enough how appreciative I am of the value of this program!

Rhesa Cantu says:
2014-07-23 08:42:48

Thank you soooo much! I am active duty in the U.S. Navy, a full time student, and a full time mom. All I want is to be a Navy nurse and getting this SAT over with will help me get there! thank you!!!

Charla Almeida says:
2014-07-21 04:07:22

thanks for believing in us and seeing our need so clearly!

Mary McDonald says:
2014-07-08 04:10:05

What a gift to our children, this is needed so much, especially in Dodea where some schools don't offer any Test prep classes or anything related for students. Thank you for thoughtfulness and for caring about kids' futures!

Jesse Smith Jr says:
2014-06-15 19:01:14

Great I love it!!!

James Tolley says:
2014-06-04 20:51:40

Dear Sponsors,As a service member serving abroad and many times spent away from my family, your donation is vital in helping my children prepare for their future. As I am unable to tutor and teach my children while I am away on deployments, the ACT/SAT prep packages can help fill the gap. With my greatest sincerity I thank you!James TolleyCPT, SFUS Army"De Oppresso Liber"

Marlin Davis says:
2014-05-23 09:55:02

So happy that someone has a general interest in the well being of the kids. Awesome program!

Teri Dickinson says:
2014-05-17 10:08:56

This is one of 2 programs I purchased for my daughter; one was utterly worthless, but this one was great! I give my daughter credit for diligently studying, motivating herself to succeed, and maintaining a 3.96 GPA. I thank the partners for their generous financial contributions to Power Prep. I paid $114 to give her access to this program and she scored a 32 on the ACT - which earned $16,600 worth of scholarships. I am renewing the one year subscription so my son will also have access to this program. Thank you for working WITH us! Your kindness is very much appreciated.HSLDA member, Teri

Kay Watson says:
2014-05-07 10:57:34

Thank you so much for your generous donation! My children have benefited greatly from this resource, which has prepared them to take both the ACT and SAT tests. Their success on these tests have provided them with significant scholarships, which have enabled them to attend college! Thank you, again. Kay Watson

Tricia Coates says:
2014-05-05 13:11:16

Thanks so much. The opportunity for my son to study and practice before taking the SAT is a truly valuable gift. He has dyslexia and test anxiety so the ability to practice, practice, practice is a tremendous help. Your contributions really make a difference.

Grant Koehler says:
2014-05-02 16:57:31

I am a combat medic in an airborne infantry unit with a love of treating patients and goals of the Ivy League and medical school. Your donations are helping me to reach these goals and continue to help patients.-Thank You

Miranda Robertson Dale says:
2014-04-16 14:34:49

I think this is a great gift to families who want their children to go to college but have to make a choice between food and shelter or child doing well on a test.

Janice Trent says:
2014-04-13 10:23:44

This is one of the most valuable Beneplace offers available.

Michael Sekeet says:
2014-03-31 15:07:12

Thank you for your generous support of the US Military members and our military families. Although from the outside looking in it appears that military families have many resources at hand to support us, there are also gaps in resources due to the sacrifices that the servicemember and thier families make and the uniqueness of what we do. All too often those that have not served discount or do not understand that. This is a most appreciated resource for my family. Thank you for your support!

Lisa McCann says:
2014-03-26 06:52:09

Thank you for providing this opportunity to students. Though my son is only a freshman, this program has already helped my son score better on tests and has increased his confidence in test taking. That in itself is a great advantage to him. Blessings to each of you!

Samuel Bullock says:
2014-03-12 10:09:58

I'm using this resource to help me accomplish a dream of becoming an Naval officer. Their are many study guide out there but eknowledge is a very creditable resource in the Naval community. thanks for help.

Antonio Cuny says:
2014-03-02 15:13:54

Wow! This is fantastic! I hope you guys know that your generosity is making dreams come true! The impact you are going to have here will be one of the greatest of your careers! How much is the future worth? Let's watch and see! Kudos!

James Sturim says:
2014-02-15 20:49:09

Thank You very much for your support. My oldest daughter benefited greatly from this and I am sure that my ounger daughter will also.

Karla Brown says:
2014-01-24 12:47:15

Thank you SO MUCH for sponsoring the E-Knowledge SAT/ACT prep project. Without your help we could not afford for our kids (this time is our third child; all three of our kids have benefited) to have this boost. It is GREATLY appreciated. We have one son who completed LU, Magna Cum Laude, our second son is at SAGU, doing very well, and now our daughter is preparing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generosity in helping this generation of kids excel in preparing for testing to attend colleges and universities! --from a Grateful Home-school Mom

Kristy Trent says:
2014-01-23 07:51:05

Thank you for offering a way for students from low income families to receive preparation for college entrance exams without hundreds of dollars in cost!

Cheryl Merims says:
2014-01-21 13:23:05

Thank you so much for offering this program! It really helped my daughter get into the college of her choice and into the honors program for that college. I'm so happy that now will also help my son be successful as well. Thank you!

Rita Sarubbi says:
2014-01-15 20:08:42

I want to thank you for your great generosity to this program.I have twin girls and it was so expensive to try to get them the help they needed. Now that my son is a boyscout and taking the advantage to start SAT studying at this low price is a God send. Thanks for being our special guardian angels and helping so many scouts achieve their goals in life.Rita/Rich Sarubbi

ROBIN Kidder says:
2014-01-12 18:12:23

Thank you for your support of our military and military families! We are excited to have affordable (or free) SAT/ACT exam preparation material THAT IS HIGHLY RATED! I have shared this program with our entire Squadron and their families so they may benefit as well from your generosity! Hooah!

Bobby Wilkes says:
2014-01-03 10:04:09

This is a terrific program that allows my son to study with material that was previously unavailable to him. Thanks so much helping him fulfill his dream of attending a service academy.

Gloria Kehoe says:
2013-12-03 11:48:04

Dear Sponsors,I cannot thank you enough for your generosity to this program. I had no idea how I was going to afford a program to help me study for the SAT and the ACT, and then another military family told us about this program and we still cannot believe it! I give thanks to my father for giving 20 years to serving the USA in the USAF as Lt Col, and also in the Air National Guard. He not only helped all of us Americans but now he is helping me again through your acknowledgement and appreciation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I look forward to making this program proud and donating to help out other students when I am able to. God Bless.

Brent Hammond says:
2013-11-25 14:45:22

This is a great opportunity for me to take the first steps in preparing myself for medical school. This has been a long time dream of mine but I have placed it on hold to serve in the United States Navy as a Hospital Corpsman. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Frances Fuller says:
2013-11-20 09:17:02

Thanks for caring! Your continued support to military members and their families' education is greatly appreciated. I wish I had this when I was in high school! So a big thank you for your efforts! I'm in the Wounded Warrior Program/Warrior Transition unit at Fort Knox, KY.

Lisa Galan says:
2013-11-18 13:40:04

Thank you. I'm a single mom and this is an amazing gift.