eKnowledge SAT/ACT Prep Project

​Comments from students who got scholarships
Comments from students who raised their test scores​

Show Boy Scouts comments| 783

Showing Featured 22129

WattisGentry says:
3/12/2019

A wonderful tool for the determined student! We have used this program since 2006 and have renewed 7 times!!!

MichaelMaher says:
2/27/2019

We have renewed the PowerPrep five times since 2007. Thank you from this Veteran, of 27 years, 9 children, helping my children, qualify for bright futures in Florida, they all got four years of college God Bless

TawniEl-Talabani says:
2/20/2019

We have renewed 6 times so all our children could have the program. Thank you for your support and caring for our children. It is appreciated so very much!

StanfordJohnson says:
2/12/2019

Thank you sooooo much for offering this course! I have to retake the SATs after 12 long years and this course came in at the most opportune time! You guys are indeed heaven sent! Thanks!!

CatherineKaune says:
2/7/2019

Thank you for these great resources!

Sabrina Allen says:
1/23/2019

Thank you! We've had three subscriptions for our kids 2009.

CatherineMcFarland says:
1/14/2019

I took the SATs 12 years ago and need to take another one this year in ordered to apply for the Army PA program. This program has helped me in ways other study aids haven't. I now feel like I can accomplish my goals. Thank you so much!

Nancy Bennett says:
12/15/2018

Thank you!! This is wonderful help for our family. We have used the program since 2010 with all of our children.

BarrySchnaitman says:
10/22/2018

This program is incredible and your support is so greatly appreciated! Thank You for helping our kids prepare for the most important academic test they will take.

Jim Koch says:
10/2/2018

My granddaughter scored 1580 on both PSAT and SAT. She is a National Merit Semifinalist this year in Massachusetts. She used your program exclusively. Thanks. Jim Koch

WilliamSteinborn says:
8/24/2018

I would like to thank them all. My grandson has lost both of his parents. His dad was a 27 year Green Beret who died on active duty at the rank of Sgt Major. His mom was also in the military. We all are very grateful to all the sponsors of this program.

Kristy Stanley says:
6/9/2018

Thank you for helping a surviving military child prep and be successful for the ACT. I would not be able to afford a program like this for him, without your help!

Tracey Craig says:
6/1/2018

Thank you so much!!! Our daughter is dyslexic and extremely nervous about the ACT so this is great!

Dana Carbo-Bryant says:
5/24/2018

Thank you so much for your generous gift of sponsorship! As the mother of several student athletes, this is a game changer!

Sharon L Evans says:
5/10/2018

I originally purchased this program to help my grandson improve his ACT score. He did, and thru very much hard work he is now pursuing his Master's degree in Prosthetics. I am purchasing this program again to help my youngest grandson improve his ACT score. Thank You for your contribution to the youth of today.

WayneRobinson says:
4/29/2018

Heartfelt thank you from grandparents raising grandchildren. With all the different generational expenses in our household, and with our first grandson, being the first off to college this discount on testing help is such a blessing.

DarryldeBoer says:
4/21/2018

Thank you! Your sponsorship of this program is an incredible service to many who are seeking to improve their lives. You are making a difference and that means everything. Thank you again!Darryl de Boer PS...this is our 3rd time using the program!

Pamela Jezewski says:
3/5/2018

Thanks to all the sponsors! My Dad is currently deployed and he is my study partner so kudos to ya'll for allowing me to feel more confident and ready for my college exams.

Carolyn Simpson says:
2/27/2018

this is an awesome program that is offered. really helpful for parents to guide their children.

AnnJefferson says:
2/24/2018

Dear eKnowledge, NFL, MLB, Agassi Academy and all sponsors, This is the third time one of our children is utilizing the eKnowledge program offered to military kids. It made a difference for our first two, allowing them to take both the ACT and SAT feeling more prepared and relaxed. Our high school junior is now about to use these same programs, and is encouraged by the new Math Super Supplement offered, especially complete with instructor videos!!Thank you for serving those who serve. Bravo Zulu!LT Ann Wilkins Jefferson, USNR, Cleveland, OH

Cindy Boston says:
2/21/2018

We are so grateful for your sponsorship! We cannot afford $300-$600 to prepare for the SAT/ACT tests. Without your support we would be going it alone without the benefit of those skilled to train our kids how to study effectively for these important mile markers!

Inge Andre says:
2/6/2018

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It has greatly helped my other 2 children!

Zenon Piatek says:
1/26/2018

Thank you so much for this sponsorship to reduce the cost of this SAT/ACT test prep course. As a scout parent, my son will put this to good use to better prepare him for college while he completes his Eagle Scout requirements!

Eric Heinzer says:
1/21/2018

Thank you!!!! Second time using the program!

Hal Baird says:
1/13/2018

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

RooseveltBoyland says:
3/12/2019

Thank you soo much for this program. I'm a retired Air Force officer and have used this program to help my two sons prepare for their college testing. The went on to graduate from M.I.T. and Harvard and one of them starts medical school this fall. I bought this program to help my daughter pursue her academic goals and I know that she will have similar success. I thank you all for helping to make a real difference in the lives of myself and my family. God Bless.

CynthiaDoil says:
2/27/2019

We have renewed this program five times since 2011. Thank you very much for your support. It is GREATLY appreciated!!!

RandolphCribbs says:
2/20/2019

Thank you so much for your generosity! This is a wonderful program!! We have used it for over 9 years with all of our kids!

WilliamWolfrom says:
2/12/2019

I really appreciate your support in helping us better while we are sacrificing our lives. I don't have enough words for how much this program will benefit me.

GinaCrawford says:
2/7/2019

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Our high schooler can not attend college prep classes due to being stationed in Japan. This will really be helpful for them.

RodneyGraham says:
1/23/2019

This program has helped me continue my military service by allowing me to apply to universities and use my education to lead service members.

HeidiBaudoin says:
1/14/2019

Thank you. I am purchasing now for the third time. My oldest two boys both were helped by this program. Now, I'm hoping another son will get a chance at better scholarships with a higher ACT score.

LydiaHeadrick says:
12/15/2018

Thank you, Sponsor, from the bottom of this mother's heart! Your program helped my second son bring his ACT score up into the range for a full-ride scholarship to our local university! Now, we will begin using your program to help our daughter as she enters junior high school.

DwayneVinnett says:
10/22/2018

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT. We have been using the program with our students since 2011. Great job!!!

AlbertRandall says:
10/2/2018

THANKS FOR AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT. WE'VE USED THE PROGRAM WITH ALL OUR KIDS SINCE 2012!!!

JeffMcWhirter says:
8/24/2018

Great opportunity for up and coming college students to get the resources they need.

Joel Dinger says:
6/9/2018

Thank you for your assistance! It makes a world of difference.

Suzanne Senechal says:
6/1/2018

I purchased this last year for my freshman daughter. She then took the SSAT and the PSAT10 and has done well on both. In fact, she has been given an academic scholarship to a prep school for her Junior and Senior years. We believe the program gave her an advantage over her peers. I have renewed the SAT study and purchased the ACT as well. I know this will prepare her for college. Thank you for the discount. It is greatly appreciated.

Heather Tolf-McDermott says:
5/24/2018

Thank you so much for this opportunity to receive SAT test prep at such a great discount. As a Military Surviving Family, we have limited resources and programs like this offer us the opportunity to excel and see our dreams come true! Thank you!

LawrenciaPierce says:
5/10/2018

Thank you for supporting our military family. Amazing program and we appreciated your continued commitment to families like ours.

Merriann McKillip says:
4/29/2018

This program has helped all three of our children improve their ACT scores

Abigail Grigson says:
4/21/2018

THANK YOU! I have a jr in HS and her dad has served for 28 years in the Army and Air Force combined.... thank you for supporting our daughter while at the same time recognizing our whole family's service!

Kevin Womack says:
3/5/2018

Thank you so very much. My daughter is forever grateful to this opportunity, thanks to your generosity and heart. This is the third time our family is using this great program.

Stanita Burton says:
2/27/2018

Thank you all so much for your contributions and constant support. I pray that your generosity helps my son achieve his dreams of becoming a singer/songwriter and music business entrepreneur by attending Loyola University. The Burton family thanks you with all our heart...God bless you all.

Elizabeth Killmeyer says:
2/24/2018

Thank you. My daughter and I were looking for an affordable SAT study program and this is more than we could have hoped for. Thank you for helping her achieve her dreams. Elizabeth

RogerPhillips says:
2/21/2018

Team,Thank you for this special gift! This SAT/ACT prep material is definitely cutting edge. I know it will greatly help my son's and daughter's test taking preparations. God Bless, Brian

Petrona Gomez de Moran says:
2/6/2018

Your support to this project helps those who are coming behind you have an opportunity to make their mark in the future. Thank you! Keep up the good work! We have used this course four times and are very pleased!

Leah Karbler says:
1/26/2018

Thank you for helping me prepare for the ACT. I greatly appreciate the opportunity! This is our 3rd time using the program in our family.

FeliciaJenkins says:
1/21/2018

Thank you for allowing me to improve myself enough to get into amazing colleges.

Chance Kornrumpf says:
1/13/2018

Thanks You are helping my twins gain access to colleges they wouldn't be able to attend otherwise!